10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

New-ish member saying hello

Started by richc, 02/16/2015, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richc

Hey everyone, I used to have an account here when I was in college (radiantsvgun) but I registered under an email that doesn't exist anymore.  Long story short I thought I had gotten out of Turbo but the obey is still strong.  Going to go big with a Duo-rx soon, and wanting to start back off right so I'll have some questions that I hope I can get solutions to, and just to discuss my favorite gaming machine!

NecroPhile

Welcome back to the fold.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sarumaru

Hehe. Same here and welcome! Obey brings all its children back.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

Quote from: esteban on 02/16/2015, 07:42 PMWelcome, comrade :)
*peeks into estebans window* 
_____
|wO) |
====

HailingTheThings

IMG
IMG

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/17/2015, 02:24 AM
_____
|wO) |
====
You quit your peeping, you peeper, you. lol
IMG

esteban

Mr. Richc,

You must tell us which PCE game(s) pulled you back in!

Sincerely,

pcefx

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/17/2015, 03:17 AMIMG
IMG

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/17/2015, 02:24 AM
_____
|wO) |
====
You quit your peeping, you peeper, you. lol
Hahahahahshashs.

Sarumaru

richc

What pulled me back in was probably neutopia.  But I love platformers and shmups- the pc-engine/turbo has plenty of these.  Blazing Lazers would have to be the one that finally pulled me back.

cjameslv

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/18/2015, 12:27 PM
Quote from: richc on 02/18/2015, 12:24 PMWhat pulled me back in was probably neutopia.  But I love platformers and shmups- the pc-engine/turbo has plenty of these.  Blazing Lazers would have to be the one that finally pulled me back.
I love Blazing Lazers and Tapatalk as well.  Welcome back! Do be sure to check out all of the great resources on these boards, as well as the settings page in tapatalk where the signature can be disabled.  I personally love the signature, but some folk, such as Turbokon and Sign of Zeta, get all bent out of shape over it.
Aww Nulltard you forgot to display your official badge:
IMG

esteban

Quote from: richc on 02/18/2015, 12:24 PMWhat pulled me back in was probably neutopia.  But I love platformers and shmups- the pc-engine/turbo has plenty of these.  Blazing Lazers would have to be the one that finally pulled me back.
Neutopia and Blazing Lazers...yup, those two games pulled me back to TG-16 as well. :)

Sure, there were others...

wildfruit

Neutopia on wii virtual console was the first ever nec game I'd played and it hooked me right there. Graphics and sound so much better than nes or master system.

TurboGrafx

richc

This is what I have left of my old collection, this time I'm going to do it right.  Less of the collecting and more of games I want to play.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424478280.148768.jpg

esteban

Quote from: richc on 02/20/2015, 07:25 PMThis is what I have left of my old collection, this time I'm going to do it right.  Less of the collecting and more of games I want to play.
Those are all great games. :)