10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Yeah, you always have that option, look up the character code and use the proper HTML notation to display it. So yeah, previously unknown till now, Aaron was annoyed enough by "Y's" to set an autocorrect rule. I knew I always liked the guy! ;)

jtucci31

Sarumaru

Psycho Punch

IMG

quaid strat te hreactro
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

IMG

Guilty as charged!!!!! :P

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/31/2015, 12:59 PMIMG
Ha! I was just thinking about this.

I've been using a free (no frills) product for years, and it has been excellent, but I was too cheap to buy the upgraded version.

Well, this morning, I finally bought the full-fledged product.

I should have done this years ago.

An excellent product should be supported.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 01/31/2015, 11:32 AMIMG

quaid strat te hreactro
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kuato lives, the legend is true!

Digi.k

bartre

meanwhile my cat will fall off my lap while i pet him.

esteban

Quote from: bartre on 02/02/2015, 11:34 AMmeanwhile my cat will fall off my lap while i pet him.
Hahahahahshashs!

bob

dotsandloops .com/games/cot4.jpg

cjameslv

Quote from: galam on 02/08/2015, 10:03 PMdotsandloops .com/games/cot4.jpg
New lcd for arcade?

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

image removed.  I was fooled by its awesomeness (and my stupidity).

Psycho Punch

Quote from: galam on 02/09/2015, 12:32 PMimage removed.  I was fooled by its awesomeness (and my stupidity).
???
What was it?

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2015, 02:26 PM
Quote from: galam on 02/09/2015, 12:32 PMimage removed.  I was fooled by its awesomeness (and my stupidity).
???
What was it?
A possum eating a Ritz cracker.

ClodBusted

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

o.pwuaioc

Weak. I say bring it back!

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2015, 03:39 PMWhat has been seen cannot be unseen.
What has been unseen cannot be seen.  :|

Digi.k

Craigslist personals

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

bob

^^ again? ^^  didnt somebody post this like a month ago?
man...this forum really is hurting.

Digi.k

Quote from: galam on 02/10/2015, 07:26 PM^^ again? ^^  didnt somebody post this like a month ago?
man...this forum really is hurting.
oh really ??

ah I missed it..

IMG

bob

^^ again?? ^^
this was like a week ago.

NecroPhile

Faster than a speeding burrito fart!  :lol:

Digi.k

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Digi.k

MrFlutterPie

mitsuman

ClodBusted

IMG

IMG

Psycho Punch

Psycho Punch

esteban

Hahaahhahahahahahahaha. :)

ToyMachine78

NightWolve

Digi.k

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Digi.k on 02/23/2015, 05:41 PMIMG
Holy shit!!!! Bad idea! I see a Darwin award in the making.

NightWolve

^ Hah, I was waiting for it to animate, but then realized what the point was. ;)

EDIT:
IMG

SplatterTrigger

Too soon?
image.jpg

mitsuman

NightWolve

Oh right, I briefly heard about his crash landing... Hope he'll be OK.

cjameslv

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 02/23/2015, 05:59 PM
Quote from: Digi.k on 02/23/2015, 05:41 PMIMG
Holy shit!!!! Bad idea! I see a Darwin award in the making.
a very bad Darwin award. who the hell would think this is a good idea?

this mat be a dumb question but anyone know why its called "darwin" award?

mitsuman

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/06/2015, 02:59 PMthis mat be a dumb question but anyone know why its called "darwin" award?
Survival of the fittest (or if you are an idiot, you are going to die off due to your own dumb decisions/weaknesses). Even though that is not necessarily what Darwin was talking about. He was talking about more the survival of the version of a species that adapts the best. But, like many other things, the internet has taken the thought and perverted it into something different. The Darwin award means someone is doing something incredibly dumb, but still somehow survived.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: mitsuman on 03/06/2015, 03:05 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/06/2015, 02:59 PMthis mat be a dumb question but anyone know why its called "darwin" award?
Survival of the fittest (or if you are an idiot, you are going to die off due to your own dumb decisions/weaknesses). Even though that is not necessarily what Darwin was talking about. He was talking about more the survival of the version of a species that adapts the best. But, like many other things, the internet has taken the thought and perverted it into something different. The Darwin award means someone is doing something incredibly dumb, but still somehow survived.
Actually receiving a Darwin award means you died doing something incredibly stupid, and thus improved the gene pool.

Wiki definition:

The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor, originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions circa 1985. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions.

jperryss

How did they fit it through the door?

mitsuman

Quote from: guest on 03/06/2015, 03:52 PM
Quote from: mitsuman on 03/06/2015, 03:05 PM
Actually receiving a Darwin award means you died doing something incredibly stupid, and thus improved the gene pool.

Wiki definition:

The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor, originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions circa 1985. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions.
I am willing to bet most who use it today do not believe the people died. That they maybe could have died.
Either way, it's an internet thing.

NecroPhile

Quote from: jperryss on 03/06/2015, 04:17 PMHow did they fit it through the door?
They assembled it on the roof.

ClodBusted