@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WTB Metal Slug 2 MVS

Started by PunkCryborg, 04/04/2015, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

If anyone has this cart for sale I'd like to buy a copy
Thanks!

geise

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/04/2015, 02:18 PMIf anyone has this cart for sale I'd like to buy a copy
Thanks!
Why bother if you have a multi-cart?  It is why I sold my copy.  Wish I could help.

GohanX

Opethian

IMG

geise

Quote from: Opethian on 04/04/2015, 08:31 PMSlow fix rom > X
Yeah but after playing metal slug 2 since it's release it would be hard to play it without the slow down.  Besides I like seeing the bodies fly, explosions and everthing else in slow mo.

Duo_R

Does the normal cart have slow down? I have slow down but I thought it because I have the multi cart?
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

TR0N

Quote from: Duo_R on 04/05/2015, 01:40 AMDoes the normal cart have slow down? I have slow down but I thought it because I have the multi cart?
It's normal for MS2 to have slowdown,that's why snk came out with MSX instead.Though that hack for MS2 does speed it up a bit.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

GohanX

Yeah, Slug 2 on my multicart is the same as the real deal.

EvilEvoIX

Same here.  Slug 2 has massive slow down.  That's why X was made to remove the slowdown and different changes here and there.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

PunkCryborg

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2015, 10:13 AMFound one
How much to ship all of your NEO stuff to NJ? I will pay shipping*, of course.

*Only shipping.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: esteban on 04/06/2015, 10:21 AM

*Only shipping.
$50 shipped

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2015, 01:23 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/06/2015, 10:21 AM

*Only shipping.
$50 shipped
OK, you will ship all of your NEO stuff to me. I sent $50 via PayPal. Don't forget to include the NEO CD games, too.

PunkCryborg

Thanks Esteban I have shipped all my "Neo Stuff" to you. I hope you enjoy your new copy of Neo Geo Arcade Classics for PS2 as much as I did

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2015, 02:13 PMThanks Esteban I have shipped all my "Neo Stuff" to you. I hope you enjoy your new copy of Neo Geo Arcade Classics for PS2 as much as I did
Yes. As discussed, this is disc only (scuffed) and a hand-drawn picture of the cover in a Ziploc baggie.

TR0N

IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: TR0N on 04/07/2015, 04:27 AM
Gonna speed hack it !?
yep :D
 I love 2 and X and thought this would be a fun project

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PunkCryborg

In case anyone wants to find out more, check out this interesting thread
http://blog.system11.org/?p=1442

xcrement5x

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2015, 09:32 AMIn case anyone wants to find out more, check out this interesting thread
Very cool, makes me wonder if it'll show up on multi-carts eventually, 162-in-1!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

PunkCryborg

there might be a darksoft neo multi

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2015, 09:32 AMIn case anyone wants to find out more, check out this interesting thread
Oh, that's pretty neat, actually.

I played Metal Slug 2 and X quite a bit at laundromats/delis and I simply accepted the slowdown in MS2. Now, however, I must admit that it would be great to see how the game would play with this modified code.

ONE THING TROUBLES ME: Will I still be able to drink a Diet Coke and have a slice (or three) of pizza whilst I leisurely waltz through Metal Slug 2? Or will I have to put down my pizza? I would never put down the Diet Coke, of course.

SignOfZeta

It would be interesting to try, but I've never thought of the slowdown as a "problem", as the guy in the article puts it. It's just...the way the game is.
IMG

PunkCryborg

MS2 is cheap enough of a cart that I dont mind changing one just to try it out for fun

EvilEvoIX

Very cool hack.  I might have to try this
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

TR0N

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2015, 08:23 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 04/07/2015, 04:27 AM
Gonna speed hack it !?
yep :D
 I love 2 and X and thought this would be a fun project
Nice man it seems worth while to me !
Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2015, 02:07 PM
Oh, that's pretty neat, actually.

I played Metal Slug 2 and X quite a bit at laundromats/delis and I simply accepted the slowdown in MS2. Now, however, I must admit that it would be great to see how the game would play with this modified code.

ONE THING TROUBLES ME: Will I still be able to drink a Diet Coke and have a slice (or three) of pizza whilst I leisurely waltz through Metal Slug 2? Or will I have to put down my pizza? I would never put down the Diet Coke, of course.
There's a video that shows the difference  :mrgreen:
Metal Slug 2 - turbo ROM fix.
IMG

shonenx

Man the slow down is part of its charm, and X is fantastic
You're Already Dead !!!

EvilEvoIX

Slowdown makes it easier but I prefer less slowdown.  X for me.
IMGIMGIMG