10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartre

I'm really surprised this hasn't shown up here yet.....

IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: bartre on 04/23/2015, 03:01 AMI'm really surprised this hasn't shown up here yet.....
I like to think that's his wife in the background... "Oh Goddamnit, not that stupid crapcock on a chain again."
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: bartre on 04/23/2015, 03:01 AMI'm really surprised this hasn't shown up here yet.....

IMG
Channeling Fapplejacks?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jeffhlewis

IMG
I'm still surprised we didn't get more laughs out of that stunt on the arcade floor. That shit was comedic gold.

bartre

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/24/2015, 12:56 AMI'm still surprised we didn't get more laughs out of that stunt on the arcade floor. That shit was comedic gold.
Nectarsis got more looks just carrying the thing than he did wearing it :lol:

Collectardism at it's finest

geise

Quote from: bartre on 04/24/2015, 05:57 PM
Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/24/2015, 12:56 AMI'm still surprised we didn't get more laughs out of that stunt on the arcade floor. That shit was comedic gold.

Oh, that's Nec?  Haha!  It all makes sense lol.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 04/25/2015, 12:01 AM
Quote from: bartre on 04/24/2015, 05:57 PM

Oh, that's Nec?  Haha!  It all makes sense lol.
I didn't know that was Nectarsis, either. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bartre

Quote from: guest on 04/25/2015, 10:50 AMThat's not nectaris.  Isn't that Pat the NES punk?
I understand esteban and geise not getting it, but dude - we met and talked and shit.

FYI - it's me.....

esteban

I am totally confused.

But, I think the following statement is true:

The person in the photo may, or may not, be a forum member.

geise

Quote from: esteban on 04/25/2015, 05:39 PMI am totally confused.

LOL

sirhcman

Quote from: esteban on 04/25/2015, 05:39 PMI am totally confused.

so wait.. nectaris = Pat The NES Punk? oh wow cool!!!!

ClodBusted

Sarumaru

esteban

Digi.k

ToyMachine78

Some pics from Carolina Rebellion:

Manson

IMG

Alex shredding:

IMG

Gary Shredding:

IMG

Butcher babies:

IMG

Queensrhyce:

IMG

Me about to enter the pit:

IMG

Me surfing:

IMG

Edit: Forgot to post boobies :-)

IMG

NightWolve

He's not the happy-go-lucky kinda ape from Donkey Kong Country... No sir, quite the opposite... He has more of a, shall we say, take-no-prisoners "approach..." Not the type that you can buy off with bananas. Engage at your own risk. :P

IMG

Cleaning house, making way for "Konami: International Gambling Masters." ;)

IMG

mitsuman

Quote from: guest on 05/03/2015, 11:00 PMSome pics from Carolina Rebellion:
I've seen Marilyn Manson and Queensryche in concert. Both were great! It was years ago though.

And pertaining to your sig, can you say feel like shit?

ClodBusted

jeffhlewis

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/04/2015, 01:09 AMCleaning house, making way for "Konami: International Gambling Masters." ;)

IMG
I just LOL'd at work at that one, heh.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/11/2015, 10:40 AMIMG
Middle guy is Denis Leary, right guy is Willem Dafoe. Dunno who the first guy is though.

hoobs88

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/11/2015, 11:38 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/11/2015, 10:40 AMIMG
Middle guy is Denis Leary, right guy is Willem Dafoe. Dunno who the first guy is though.
The first guy is Nicolaj Coster-Waldau (better known as Jaime Lannister on Game of Thrones).
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

NightWolve

Ah, Game of Thrones, never looked into that series, but I don't watch much TV anyhow. Only series I've managed to keep up with is Fox's Gotham which just had its finale.

ClodBusted

/4edee10c163f1735ace81f917799da4a.jpg

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

Psycho Punch

/Ugh2D6J.png

I'm brain damaged.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/17/2015, 04:07 PMimgur . com/Ugh2D6J.png

I'm brain damaged.
Was there an actual ground target that you had to fire missiles at? Or did you simply take out the final wave of enemy planes and then this screen was displayed?

:) I'm seriously curious, since I doubt I'll ever try to beat Falcon.

Psycho Punch

Esteban, there are bunkers to destroy in the last level, protected by some anti air guns, with plenty of MIGs trying to take you down from their infinite spawn airstrip. All objects except airplanes are 3d rendered by the way, the game is more detailed than people give it credit for, it's definitely not just some 2d sprites flying around you :)

I've found easier to fly close to ground (<250) to avoid their homing missiles and SAM fire, anyway check out this OOTAKE recording of the last mission, place it inside AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Ootake\record

http://pce.ninja/Falcon%20(USA)_record.dat
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Digi.k

that's the hudson bee

IMG

NightWolve

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 05/18/2015, 06:29 PMthat's the hudson bee

IMG
For some reason I find this absolutely hilarious.

SamIAm

Chinese words for animals translated literally into English:

https://imgur.com/a/QO7QF
https://imgur.com/a/DVOuQ

I suddenly have all these ideas for Mega Man bosses.

Warbucks

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

For some reason I've never realized that SEGA intended to market Last Battle (Fist of the North Star II) as an unlicensed Mad Max game until I saw the movie and game's logos again today.

IMG

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/22/2015, 10:48 PMFor some reason I've never realized that SEGA intended to market Last Battle (Fist of the North Star II) as an unlicensed Mad Max game until I saw the movie and game's logos again today.

IMG

IMG
That's awesome. Even the cute lil lightning behind the text is present. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 05/23/2015, 02:30 AMThat's awesome. Even the cute lil lightning behind the text is present. :)
With its redesigned shape, it's a good thing they went with just one bolt instead of two like in Mad Max.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Gredler

o.pwuaioc

Holy crap, I remember laughing at that listing (or rather a screenshot of it) 7 damn years ago! Thanks for the nostalgia trip.

Warbucks

cjameslv

Quote from: Gredler on 06/02/2015, 05:49 PMIMG
"mutual touching and stuff and nothing more than that... im not gay ." OH man soo goood  :lol: whew good stuff ty for bringing that back!

esteban

Ruby on Rails.
Jo on Rails.
Crystal.

HailingTheThings

IMG

ToyMachine78

IMG

Got to meet Rob Zombie and John 5 last night. It was pretty cool!

Warbucks

I have yet to find my name..
Maybe I should do something like this
IMG

o.pwuaioc

esteban