RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/29/2015, 08:17 PMDie Fucker Die
If you like that then you should like G.I.S.M.

"Endless blockades for the pussyfooter"
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: wildfruit on 03/28/2015, 03:18 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/28/2015, 02:50 PMthat commercial makes the 3d visuals look pretty good for the snes!
£50 was extortionate for a video game back then. I think that's why the snesss didn't do so well.
that seems like a lot. i've seen some brochures from back in the say for some game stores and man some of the snes games were as high as 60, 70 and sometimes 80 bucks! and mostly for sports games! how did the snes sell in europe? did genesis do better there?

wildfruit

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/30/2015, 02:17 AM
Quote from: wildfruit on 03/28/2015, 03:18 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/28/2015, 02:50 PMthat commercial makes the 3d visuals look pretty good for the snes!
£50 was extortionate for a video game back then. I think that's why the snesss didn't do so well.
that seems like a lot. i've seen some brochures from back in the say for some game stores and man some of the snes games were as high as 60, 70 and sometimes 80 bucks! and mostly for sports games! how did the snes sell in europe? did genesis do better there?
Mega drive was way more popular than snesss. At school I only knew one kid that had a super Nintendo and he didn't have many games for it.

mackdanger

I expected more crying in the comments.

"Every YouTube Gamer Ever"
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

NightWolve

esteban

shawnji

I seem to be stuck in a pattern of watching these two videos over and over again:

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Digi.k

has this been posted here yet?  I've only seen the gifs on the net but this is the first time I've seen the full thing !

FUNASSYI

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Warbucks

I have been watching Video Game Sellers.

Premise: Scott runs a video game booth at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market in St. Pete, FL.
Records the happenings and findings.

Psycho Punch

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/10/2015, 12:11 PMMY EYES

The MZ-700 is a good, fast-paced/moving computer
I could follow everything. I don't think first boss was shooting fire, though?

If you know the game, it's funny how your brain fills in the gaps. :)

NecroPhile

That's what I imagine Space Harrier would look like running on a TI-80 calculator if it had a color screen.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/10/2015, 01:35 PMThat's what I imagine Space Harrier would look like running on a TI-80 calculator if it had a color screen.
Apple ][ in low-res graphics mode had blocks like that. It would not have run smoothly if you wrote the game in BASIC, however...it would have been very, very slow.

cr8zykuban0

the avgn review of hong kong 97. such a great game

great story line
you play as bruce Lee's relative, chin
awesome sound track
amazing game play.

man this game has it all

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

ShadowKitty777

BigusSchmuck

Discovered that this was Chris Farley's last movie he was in before he died:
In the land of the skunks he who has half a nose is king.

Chris Farley

Sadler

esteban

Quote from: ShadowKitty777 on 04/15/2015, 02:00 PM
Ha!

I can't believe someone hasn't commented on this sooner.

JOE?

Joe!

NightWolve

"I'm down man, I'm down!"

*taze*

"No you're not. Get down!"

*taze*

"Get down on the ground!"

*taze*

Cop fights Black Man

NecroPhile

That cop needs to learn basic hand to hand and how to use his baton.

munchiaz

Just got back from Japan, and i miss it dearly. Been watching this guys videos to remind me a bit of what im missing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfarI10hedPeezHyVuWYSWQ

MotherGunner

Quote from: Sadler on 04/22/2015, 11:34 AMThis movie looks pretty amazing. :D

David Hasselhoff - True Survivor
I wonder how the Germans will react now that he used all the Nazi imagery...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Mathius

I have been listening to this song by Yuge who composed music for Toaplan. It's the stage 5 theme for Tatsujin Oh! called Still Love You. All I know is that when I'm old I'll Still Love this song. :)

SuperPlay

Hip Tanaka (RBMA Tokyo 2014 Lecture)

munchiaz

Been watching epicnamebro play bloodborne. I'm only watching parts i have completed already

NightWolve

TR0N

Man the shake down at konami beside the latest silent hill in the works is dead now.
Kojima vs. Konami: An Investigation
IMG

NightWolve

Good share, interesting if it's accurate... All good things...

Mathius

Man this is bad. I'm not sure if I want this particular version of Konami to succeed.

NightWolve

Quote from: Mathius on 04/29/2015, 10:51 AMMan this is bad. I'm not sure if I want this particular version of Konami to succeed.
Meet the new and improved Konami: International Gambling Masters!

What would be wrong with that ?? :P

mackdanger

People are still having fun with the trailers for the new Star Wars movie:

Star Wars: The Binks Awakens
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

Psycho Punch

Pachinko Gear Solid: Kojima's Phantom Pain
Pachislot Evolution Soccer: Winning Sevens
PachiVania Rondo of Gold
etc. etc.

Thanks KONAMI. Hopefully this won't kickstart the withdrawal of japanese companies from the console games industry which many people predicted years ago.

SuperPlay

Loading Workbench from a Rich Tea Biscuit on a Commodore Amiga 500!!!!
Chocolate chips are OK but they only hold 330KB ;-)

Made me smile for a few mins!

wildfruit

Quote from: SuperPlay on 05/02/2015, 05:05 PMLoading Workbench from a Rich Tea Biscuit on a Commodore Amiga 500!!!!
Chocolate chips are OK but they only hold 330KB ;-)

Made me smile for a few mins!
Eat 5 rich teas at once. No liquid allowed. Go!

NightWolve

It's 2 years old, but it came up due to the recent shakeup at Konami. It's a spoof of Christian Bale's performance in American Psycho using the Metal Gear Raiden character. ;) If you remember the movie, it's funny as f--k.

Description: "Raiden has an episode of PTSD triggered whenever he uses a blender"

Metal Gear Sunrising

Dicer

https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Excuse me...

Edit: why is youtube doing this now?

Odd...

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/04/2015, 04:20 AMIt's 2 years old, but it came up due to the recent shakeup at Konami. It's a spoof of Christian Bale's performance in American Psycho using the Metal Gear Raiden character. ;) If you remember the movie, it's funny as f--k.

Description: "Raiden has an episode of PTSD triggered whenever he uses a blender"

Metal Gear Sunrising
That was great :)

NecroPhile

esteban

I had no idea that was Jack Black. Crazy.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/13/2015, 04:12 PM
The song is amazing. The video is crapaggio. This fits my General Theory of Music Videos.

However, I offer you this:
ZOOM IN!

AGAIN!

AGAIN!

And you have a formulaic, but acceptable video for a damn catchy song.

Also, I enjoyed the atmosphere of this (the music definitely added to the overall mood):

TR0N

Even the avgn can't avoid being torture by playing dark wing duck for the TG16  :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd
IMG

ClodBusted

Quote from: TR0N on 05/14/2015, 03:53 AMEven the avgn can't avoid being torture by playing DD for the TG16  :shock:
Fix'd

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 05/14/2015, 04:00 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 05/14/2015, 03:53 AMEven the avgn can't avoid being torture by playing DD for the TG16  :shock:
Fix'd
Thanks i got the error when trying to link the video.Agrhhhh this is getting very annoying with youtube and there god damn updates !!!!!!!!
IMG

ClodBusted

EDIT: Never mind