OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

So I succumbed to the demon...

Started by Kitsunexus, 05/28/2007, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Because my friends were graduating, refused to get AIM, I had no choice.

myspace.com/zackattak87

Do any of you guys have one?
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

MySpace is the best, even better than... the Atari 5200!  Be careful, it is incredibly easy to ignore.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Kitsunexus

When my friends start talking to me it will be.

nat

I have one, I never check it.

Joe is right, it's incredibly easy to forget about it.

At first it was all novel and cool. Now I spend my time here instead. My real friends can call me if they want something.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Hobo Xiphas

Needs more sparkles and awful background music.

grahf

Myspace sucks. Its just a glorified dating site for teenagers. For the most part.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 05/28/2007, 12:11 PMWhen my friends start talking to me it will be.
What if on myspace you find out you have been duped the whole time,and you really have no friends? BTW,if you really live in Texas,Im right above you.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/28/2007, 04:30 PMWhat if on myspace you find out you have been duped the whole time,and you really have no friends?
Then I wouldn't have been duped, I'd have known all along...

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

guyjin

myspace is for losers. this is a fact.  =;

Seldane

Shit site. When did they last update it anyway? 1995? They need to get a webdesigner for their site. One that doesn't suck. Easily the ugliest and most user unfriendly site on the entire Internet. This is a fact.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

NecroPhile

Lamest.....myspace.....page.....ever.

"This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile."

Not very interesting, and I ain't joining just to see your page.  I'm certain that Xiphas is correct - all myspace pages need more sparkles and crappy bgm.  Can I suggest that you add some jack ass cursor tails?  :lol:

50% pwn, 50% WTF - this almost redeems the page though.

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Man,yea lol,I hardly ever ever check my account there. I used it to keep in touch with a couple of friends,these days I never log in. This time I did it to look at Kitsunexus profile. Most people hate mine,which never matters,because as I said I never check it unless a friend needs me to do so. Myspace these days is a date rape kit waiting to happen with all the wackos and teens on there lying about their age,who they are, ect. running off to meet each other.

Joe Redifer

So how does one add sparkles and crappy BGM to their MySpace page?  Can I choose my own crappy BGM?  I've never been able to figure it out.  Unfortunately as a result my page has remained completely tolerable and viewable since its inception.  I want mine to suck as badly as everyone elses!

nat

Someone else (Seldane?) pointed out how shitty a design they've got going over at MySpace, and the procedure for adding music to your page is a prime example of this.

I did it and it was the most akward process I've ever been compelled to endure.

OK, I wasn't really even all that compelled.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 05/29/2007, 11:26 AMLamest.....myspace.....page.....ever.

"This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile."

Not very interesting, and I ain't joining just to see your page.  I'm certain that Xiphas is correct - all myspace pages need more sparkles and crappy bgm.  Can I suggest that you add some jack ass cursor tails?  :lol:

50% pwn, 50% WTF - this almost redeems the page though.
I really don't want you to join my page, it's just to keep in touch with my IRL friends who are so stupid they refuse to get AIM (GAIM is even MORE of a stretch).

And yeah, I'm not putting all that HTML shit on there. My computer is slow enough.

Joe Redifer

What is GAIM?  Gay AOL Instant Messenger?

Hobo Xiphas

The outdated name of an awesome instant messenger program, GNU AIM.  It's now called Pidgin because the jerks at AOL sued them.

I don't really use IM anymore, but if you have to use it, Pidgin is the program to use.

Keranu

Whoa, I didn't even know they changed the name to Pidgin! I guess it's because I don't use IM much either and haven't updated in months.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

guyjin

Under the new name, does it suck any less? I used to use GAIM, but went back to trillian because it was so bad.

Kitsunexus

Funny, I switched to GA...Pidgin, because Trillian would always crash on me, the IRC never worked for more than 2 minutes, file transfers were always corrupted, the skins sucked, and one day it refused to boot, citing an "unknown translation" as the cause (which makes no fucking sense).

This has it's problems, sure, but it's a lot more reliable than Trillian and is CERTAINLY more eye-pleasing than the standard AOL AIM client.

Seldane

I just use a hacked version (no ads) of MSN Messenger 7.0. It's simple and it doesn't support the useless IM services that nobody uses - like AIM and ICQ.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Seldane on 05/30/2007, 02:48 PMuseless IM services that nobody uses - like AIM and ICQ.
Wow, you're the first one I've heard to claim they use MSN.

Seldane

Guess Europe and USA is different in that department. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY uses AIM here. Most people have never even heard of it. Everybody's using MSN though. Even those who don't use computers. :P

As for ICQ... well, does anyone use it, anywhere?
IMG

offsidewing

I only communicate electronically on this forum.

I though only sexual predators and 50-something divorcee's used IMs.

I actually have a Myspace page only because I made "Humpty Dance" my theme music.  One of the girls that works for me made it way back when I was single.

Joe Redifer

Same here, I rarely ever talk on Instant Messaging programs.  I've done the video chat a few times just for the novelty, but I'd rather e-mail or post in nerdy forums.

Keranu

I've noticed that most Europeans (actually Asians too) tend to only use MSN and not AIM. They used to use ICQ, but have switched over to MSN over the years. I think the reason why the rest of the world refuses to use AIM is because it's American Online Instant Messenger. :D
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

offsidewing

Yeah, they'd really hate us if we stopped our international disaster relief projects or if we didn't allow foreign countries do default on their loans.

The only American thing I'm ashamed of is AOL.  I'd take Dan Quayle over AOL any day!

nat

I visited Dan Quayle's home town once, while he was still in office.

I think it was 1990.

guyjin

A few of my friends use MSN, but most use AIM. I also have an ICQ UIN, but only spambots ever talk to it.  :-s

That's more than I can say about yahoo!'s instant messenger though.

Keranu

Yahoo! seems to be popular with the Asians and a bit common with Americans too.
IMG

2X4

Quote from: offsidewing on 05/30/2007, 04:25 PMYeah, they'd really hate us if we stopped our international disaster relief projects or if we didn't allow foreign countries do default on their loans.

The only American thing I'm ashamed of is AOL.  I'd take Dan Quayle over AOL any day!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

Kitsunexus

nat

Hobo Xiphas

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Xiphas on 06/02/2007, 05:18 AM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/01/2007, 10:58 PMSo I just deleted my Myspace. :)
Peer pressure wins again :?
No, try "stupid ass forwards win again".