10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB a membrane for a TG16 direction pad.

Started by 780racer, 09/02/2015, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

780racer

My down on my direction pad feels really soupy and unresponsive, also I know its membrane but even that gives some amount of feedback, where as I do not have that at the moment. Hoping someone maybe has a half eaten one or something they might donate. I don't need the whole thing. Just the membrane.

Thanks for the look guys!

~Ryan

thesteve

780racer

Quote from: thesteve on 09/02/2015, 01:21 AMthe NES ones should fit
I did not even think of that.... Ill check into it steve. Thanks for the help (Again) haha

cjameslv

Quote from: thesteve on 09/02/2015, 01:21 AMthe NES ones should fit
Yep not only does the membranes fit but the buttons do as well. They look pretty good too. Here is a pic with one next to a normal tg16 controller:

/dL2Vir.jpg

fsa

It would look pretty cool if those buttons were Orange similar to the logo.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

780racer

Quote from: fsa on 09/02/2015, 12:04 PMIt would look pretty cool if those buttons were Orange similar to the logo.
Challenge accepted.