@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geise

Quote from: TheOldMan on 09/23/2015, 09:03 PM
QuoteI wonder how Great Northern mall is now?
Come to CCAG next year and see for yourself. It's not that far away.
I would love to but I live in North Cackalacky now lol!

kosko99

Quote from: geise on 09/18/2015, 12:46 PM
Quote from: kosko99 on 09/13/2015, 07:41 AM
aww yish
lol...

here is something for ya.
BTW Rob Scallon is great.

hehe and the bass player is wearing a Megadeath shirt.
Damn that's awesome hahaha

xcrement5x

Black Bear Gnaws on Delta 15s Seakayak in Berg Bay, Alaska
The sounds from this woman are excruciating.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

Yogi Bear can be a real prick sometimes.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 10/01/2015, 03:52 PMThe sounds from this woman are excruciating.
And yet she chose to share them with the world... Oy...

NecroPhile

Just imagine what she sounds like in the bedroom:

Why're you eating that?!?  That's not food!
You're breaking it!  Why are you breaking it?!?

geise

Quote from: guest on 10/02/2015, 10:03 AMJust imagine what she sounds like in the bedroom:

Why're you eating that?!?  That's not food!
You're breaking it!  Why are you breaking it?!?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NightWolve

I chuckled at that too. There's some funny Youtube reaction videos to her popping up.

"Bear was like omg she sprayed me, imma f--k your shit up now, oh you done f--k with the wrong bear"

Anyway, this one below is courtesy of Arkhan, he's trying to spread his Asian fever/love and I have to admit, it is working. :P

120229 T-ara - Roly Poly japanese live

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/02/2015, 02:18 PMI chuckled at that too. There's some funny Youtube reaction videos to her popping up.

"Bear was like omg she sprayed me, imma f--k your shit up now, oh you done f--k with the wrong bear"

Anyway, this one below is courtesy of Arkhan, he's trying to spread his Asian fever/love and I have to admit, it is working. :P

120229 T-ara - Roly Poly japanese live
You're trying to infect the forum with jpop aren't you  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/03/2015, 04:41 AM
What in the _____??!!

Never heard of this. Ever.

I just watched ~20 minutes. Why?

I don't want to watch it.

But then I watch more.

It isn't good.

I am cringing.

Cringing.

Ok, I'll watch one more clip.

UPDATE:  WTF?! Sid & Mart Krofft?! WTF??!!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Still cringing.

Train wreck.

Still...

LostFlunky

Quote from: esteban on 10/03/2015, 07:36 AMStill cringing.

Train wreck.

Still... 
I take it you are referring to Pink Lady and Jeff... I don't remember the show at all, but watching it now it seems like an extended SCTV skit.  Great stuff - can't believe all that racism, jingoism, sexism and self congratulating cornball shit is all packaged into one show.  I will definitely spend some time watching more...

esteban

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 10/03/2015, 12:18 PM
Quote from: esteban on 10/03/2015, 07:36 AMStill cringing.

Train wreck.

Still... 
I take it you are referring to Pink Lady and Jeff... I don't remember the show at all, but watching it now it seems like an extended SCTV skit.  Great stuff - can't believe all that racism, jingoism, sexism and self congratulating cornball shit is all packaged into one show.  I will definitely spend some time watching more...
Yes, I was still in shock over Pink Lady. You just summarized it perfectly. I'm surprised that the show was able to get so many  celebrities.

:)

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Mathius

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/03/2015, 08:45 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 10/03/2015, 07:30 AM
Belushi!
Mid 70s SNL is one of the first memories I have of being alive. The opening theme music instantly transports me to another time similar to the soundtracks to F-Zero and Pilotwings. One of weekends and zero responsibilities.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 10/03/2015, 09:37 PM
Matsuoka Shuzo - NEVAH GIVE UP!!!!
HAHAHAHA! I admire his spirit! :)

esteban

I won't give up!

Hypothermia won't give up, either.

Clams!

NightWolve

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

Guy "repurposed" his dead cat into a drone! It's some freaky shit...

Quote"It all started in 2012, when his cat Orville got hit by a car. Jansen decided it would be a shame to simply bury his late feline friend, so he drew inspiration from his pet's namesake — Orville Wright, one of the Wright Brothers, the inventors of heavier-than-air flight. Jansen gutted Orville, preserved him, and turned him into a custom quadcopter."
IMG

Presenting test flight of air robo cat!

Air Pussy Cat - Test Flight 1 X-Mode Sept 02 2012
LMAO!

http://www.businessinsider.com/artist-bart-jansen-is-building-a-badger-submarine-and-cow-copter-2015-9?r=UK&IR=T

Same team went on to bring forth the creation of "OstrichCopter..."
OstrichCopter Second Test 27 July 2013

Psycho Punch

xcrement5x

It's that time of year again so I need to post this:
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2015, 11:17 AMIt's that time of year again so I need to post this:

Girl's Costume Warehouse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! "Come on, what are you waiting for, I got lots of shit to sell here up the wazoo!!!!"

Opethian

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2015, 03:26 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/04/2015, 06:43 AMHypothermia won't give up, either.
Don't worry. Be happy.
this makes more sense now thanks
IMG

kosko99

Psycho Punch

brought to you by chef boyardee

Opethian

IMG

NightWolve

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/07/2015, 06:16 PMLOL! Da hell was that ?
I know! It was so absurd, it was fun.

But, seriously, WTF?

Bloufo

Simply awesome!

Actually, more like: dafuq did I just watch.

Introducing Handjob Cabin, the story of four friends whose cabin vacation turns deadly when they find a sexually frustrated ghost waiting to jerk them all off.

NightWolve

esteban

Quote from: Bloufo on 10/08/2015, 03:49 AMSimply awesome!

Actually, more like: dafuq did I just watch.

Introducing Handjob Cabin, the story of four friends whose cabin vacation turns deadly when they find a sexually frustrated ghost waiting to jerk them all off.
I laughed a few times, but I was mostly panicking. I never want this to happen to me.

NecroPhile

"she's the only one that comes in this cabin"

I would totally watch that.  :mrgreen:

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/08/2015, 06:47 PM"she's the only one that comes in this cabin"

I would totally watch that.  :mrgreen:
Please tell me it's more than a trailer!  :lol:

jeffhlewis

Quote from: esteban on 10/07/2015, 06:49 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/07/2015, 06:16 PMLOL! Da hell was that ?
I know! It was so absurd, it was fun.

But, seriously, WTF?
Quote from: esteban on 10/07/2015, 06:49 PMhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xavier:_Renegade_Angel

For years I used to fall asleep watching Adult Swim every night...that clip takes me back.

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

Well now, that certainly took a surprising, unexpected twist for a sugared soft drink commercial... :D

Psycho Punch

TR0N

IMG

Bloufo

NightWolve

Dang, his voice is tough to bear through... :/

esteban

Top Gear fans, take note:
I'm not a Top Gear fan, but it was still interesting since I knew about the show and how popular it was. I watched a few episodes.

esteban

johnnykonami

Thinking about old Japanese game commercials we used to see back from when my friends and I were taping anime off of TV, and I reminded myself also when posting in the "If you could only own one console thread":
Robert's tailor really needs to be commended in this one.   Wish I could find more of these, I remember a few different ones from bitd.

Psycho Punch

Those live action NEO-GEO ads are just fun and entertaining and I can't explain why.

NightWolve

Learned something new in gaming I guess.

a) There's a "bullet hell" variant in the shooter genre. I hadn't considered that there was enough of this to warrant it a different class of shooter or something that game developers specifically pursued, but when you see the video, you'll understand.

b) There's a shooter series called Touhou made entirely by a guy called Zuun, a SuperMan when it comes to game creation who apparently is entirely responsible for every element from coding to art, graphics, music composition, level design, etc. He's been doing it since 1996 and has about 15 of 'em for the main series on his resume, along with about a dozen "side games."

HailingTheThings

IMG