Gentlegamer, collectard hunter

Started by Psycho Punch, 10/25/2015, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/27/2015, 06:09 PMIs there an echo in here?
Quit playing the victim card, brah.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Bernie

WTF.  Why are you calling Bigus a scammer?  I seriously doubt he intentionally tried to get over on anyone. 

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/27/2015, 05:47 PMWoah, shots fired! "Just a garbage human being ?" Is DarkKo that angry or just going with the Fighting Street flow ??
Apparently he never learned that life is too fucking short to be angry all the time. And apparently doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is his thing now. Peace. Out.

NightWolve

PukeSter

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/27/2015, 05:48 PMDipshitKobold is like an abused wife: he won't leave because deep down he knows he deserves everything he gets and that he can't do better anywhere else.
Damn, and I thought DickfaceTAS was bad.

That's pretty disturbing of you to generalize abused women like that. Holy shit.

No wonder you're the robot devil.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Bernie on 10/27/2015, 06:13 PMWTF.  Why are you calling Bigus a scammer?  I seriously doubt he intentionally tried to get over on anyone. 
Oh he dedicated a whole thread to my bad ebay sale and ever since has had a hard on for me. https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19253.0
In his eyes, one mistake = scammer. The guy has no life and has even resorted to shitting on any youtube video I may post or comment on.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Bernie on 10/27/2015, 06:13 PMWTF.  Why are you calling Bigus a scammer?  I seriously doubt he intentionally tried to get over on anyone. 
Bigus sold a shitty inkjet print of a Dungeon Explorer II back case insert on eBay as an "original insert." syphic won it, and realized it was a ridiculously obvious fake the moment that he opened the package. He confronted Bigus on eBay, and when Bigus didn't oblige, he opened a case to get his money back. Eventually he did, thanks to eBay's policies, not Bigus's ethics (this is important for later).

So, syphic doesn't like to stir shit. It frustrated me the asshole wasn't called out. When I did call him out, he made up some bullshit about getting a gift certificate for his wife, and claimed that he was going to refund regardless of whether or not it was real. That was lie #1, since syphic had to go through eBay. Bigus had no intention of refunding. Then, as people weren't buying the "gift certificate story" he started to claim that he was defrauded by the person he got it from! Lie #2, as any idiot could have seen that it was fake. Some people actually bought that part. Also, that part of the story never made sense. He'd gotten the disc and insert... He had the real disc still, but was splitting it from the "original" insert? Bullshit.

At the end of the day, Bigus sold a fake Dungeon Explorer II case, and thought he could get away with it. No one should forget that.  Scammer.

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 06:24 PMIn his eyes, one mistake = scammer.
"Mistake." Bullshit. You knew it was fake.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Bernie

I am not gonna read all of that....but..  :( 

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 10/27/2015, 06:30 PM
Bigus sold a shitty inkjet print of a Dungeon Explorer II back case insert on eBay as an "original insert." syphic won it, and realized it was a ridiculously obvious fake the moment that he opened the package. He confronted Bigus on eBay, and when Bigus didn't oblige, he opened a case to get his money back. Eventually he did, thanks to eBay's policies, not Bigus's ethics (this is important for later).

So, syphic doesn't like to stir shit. It frustrated me the asshole wasn't called out. When I did call him out, he made up some bullshit about getting a gift certificate for his wife, and claimed that he was going to refund regardless of whether or not it was real. That was lie #1, since syphic had to go through eBay. Bigus had no intention of refunding. Then, as people weren't buying the "gift certificate story" he started to claim that he was defrauded by the person he got it from! Lie #2, as any idiot could have seen that it was fake. Some people actually bought that part. Also, that part of the story never made sense. He'd gotten the disc and insert... He had the real disc still, but was splitting it from the "original" insert? Bullshit.

At the end of the day, Bigus sold a fake Dungeon Explorer II case, and thought he could get away with it. No one should forget that.  Scammer.

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 06:24 PMIn his eyes, one mistake = scammer.
"Mistake." Bullshit. You knew it was fake.
And still going off something that was resolved. Syphic got his money back and DK got the DE2 case. Always thinking about people doing negative shit instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt. Life is too fucking short. I guess someone forgot to take their blood pressure meds today.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 06:51 PMAnd still going off something that was resolved. Syphic got his money back and DK got the DE2 case. Always thinking about people doing negative shit instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt. Life is too fucking short. I guess someone forgot to take their blood pressure meds today.
Oh, he got his money back, my scam failed, so it should be totally forgotten that I tried to scam in the first place! Bullshit dude. You don't get to erase history just because your scam failed.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PukeSter

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 06:51 PMI guess someone forgot to take their blood pressure meds today.
Edited for foul language and inappropriate behavior. Apology is below

QuoteHey Bigus,

I understand how apologies work on PCEFX, and they generally are not accepted. However, I will still do the right thing and admit my sin.

I am sorry for what I told you several days ago in Fighting Street. Though Fighting Street is a no rules environment, even what I said was pretty low. The statements I told you were very disgusting, and I don't even know your first name. I have no reason to be proud of anything I said.

People have already moved past this in the thread, but I have not. It's best if I get this off my chest now, than wait forever and hold my peace. This is a man to man apology, regardless of differences.

It is perfectly fine if you do not accept this apology. I wholeheartedly understand. If you would like, I can delete my account. Not like I'm old enough for this stuff anyway.

Have a nice night.

Sincerely,

Lukester (Luke)

CGQuarterly

This place has become awfully toxic lately. 

Edit: PukeSter that's way over the line. 

CGQuarterly

<Deleted for peace>

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: PukeSter on 10/27/2015, 07:06 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 06:51 PMI guess someone forgot to take their blood pressure meds today.
If anybody needed Blood pressure meds, it might be you, my friend.

You really are one BIGus Schmuck.

Could you lose a few pounds a few dozen pounds? Hypertension is a serious problem, and I don't want to have to go to your funeral any time soon.

Please, get help. Your wife would appreciate it as well.

IMG
I like to see how you fare when you work 8-12 hours a day in an office, answer fucking phone calls about people forgetting their passwords, printers, and can't figure out control-alt-delete to log into their fucking computers. Yes I'm big, but I'm sure you would buckle underneath my pressure. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm on call 24/7? Yeah a different job might be in order here..  And all this negativity around here is getting old. Peace. Out.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 10/27/2015, 06:53 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 06:51 PMAnd still going off something that was resolved. Syphic got his money back and DK got the DE2 case. Always thinking about people doing negative shit instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt. Life is too fucking short. I guess someone forgot to take their blood pressure meds today.
Oh, he got his money back, my scam failed, so it should be totally forgotten that I tried to scam in the first place! Bullshit dude. You don't get to erase history just because your scam failed.
Quit playing someone else's victim card, brah.

Gredler

Too much hate is going to alienate the less aggressive of us in this crowed. I think I am going to put fighting street as a whole on ignore. Personal attacks about weight, abused wives, and overly worded game reviews, is just too much. You guys need more obey love and less obey hate.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Gredler on 10/27/2015, 07:51 PMToo much hate is going to alienate the less aggressive of us in this crowed. I think I am going to put fighting street as a whole on ignore. Personal attacks about weight, abused wives, and overly worded game reviews, is just too much. You guys need more obey love and less obey hate.
Amen!

Bernie

Luke, that was seriously fucked up.  Way to show us who you really are.  I do not in any means support what bigus did, but come the fuck on man.  Its bullshit! 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

Sparky

Wow DK, you are fucking creepy, the tabs you keep on people that disagree with you or cross you, and the research you do on them. Posting links and digging up as much dirt as you can on them. Have you creeped my photobucket looking for an angle to get at me. Just creepy.

Hey Pukester, lets see a picture of you? Way out of line man.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/27/2015, 07:28 PM
Quote from: PukeSter on 10/27/2015, 07:06 PM
If anybody needed Blood pressure meds, it might be you, my friend.

You really are one BIGus Schmuck.

Could you lose a few pounds a few dozen pounds? Hypertension is a serious problem, and I don't want to have to go to your funeral any time soon.

Please, get help. Your wife would appreciate it as well.

IMG
I like to see how you fare when you work 8-12 hours a day in an office, answer fucking phone calls about people forgetting their passwords, printers, and can't figure out control-alt-delete to log into their fucking computers. Yes I'm big, but I'm sure you would buckle underneath my pressure. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm on call 24/7? Yeah a different job might be in order here..  And all this negativity around here is getting old. Peace. Out.
Don't let him fat shame you bruh, us round boys gotta stick together.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 10/27/2015, 08:08 PMWow DK, you are fucking creepy, the tabs you keep on people that disagree with you or cross you, and the research you do on them. Posting links and digging up as much dirt as you can on them. Have you creeped my photobucket looking for an angle to get at me. Just creepy.

Hey Lukester, lets see a picture of you? Way out of line man.
These people are part of the PC police, the nasal gazers who simply need to look down on other people.  Same thing as social justice warriors.  Fuck those people.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

blueraven

Bigus, Spark, Bernie, what luke said was totally off topic, over the line and a low blow.  [-(

But isn't Luke like 17? When I was 17 I did some seriously stupid shit. It's more forgivable than if you're in your mid-30's like many of us.

...I don't want to flame a highschooler. And as for calling him names, well, I'm not going to make fun of a kid.

I've a strange feeling that when the rage dies down, he'll apologize to BigUs.

jtucci31

Quote from: blueraven on 10/27/2015, 09:13 PMBigus, Spark, Bernie, what luke said was totally off topic, over the line and a low blow.  [-(

But isn't Luke like 17? When I was 17 I did some seriously stupid shit. It's more forgivable than if you're in your mid-30's like many of us.

...I don't want to flame a highschooler, or make fun of a kid who said something fucked up in fighting street.

I'm not in any way defending his actions... but I have a strange feeling that when the rage dies down, he'll apologize to BigUs.
Well said. We all fuck up. While not one of his finer posts, Luke is great when it all comes down to it. Hope we don't run one of two youngesters out, I'll be all alone!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 10/27/2015, 08:08 PMWow DK, you are fucking creepy, the tabs you keep on people that disagree with you or cross you, and the research you do on them. Posting links and digging up as much dirt as you can on them. Have you creeped my photobucket looking for an angle to get at me. Just creepy.

Uh, all of this was in the fucking thread Bigus linked to. I realize you aren't that smart, but come on, keep up a little. Also, this is your buddy ProPro's modus operandi. I'm fairly certain he keeps a file on everyone on these boards.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

This was quite the hate train that took off here... Not since what's-his-name, wmac, and I went at it... Or maybe the Whacko-Arjako wars qualify too. Heh.

Quote from: Bernie on 10/27/2015, 08:00 PMLuke, that was seriously fucked up.  Way to show us who you really are.  I do not in any means support what bigus did, but come the fuck on man.  Its bullshit! 

I've had da pukester come at me before back when spenoza was trying to give me feminist SJW shit about some snide posts I made about someone I worked with once (my Ys IV translator, RetroAccess Rachel), and while I saw he does kind of have a spenoza-side to him, his snipes did kind of surprise me here.

What's funny is how he shames NecroPhile for the abused-wife joke before going for a fat-shaming angle on Bigus right after...

I say, we all just collectively blame DildoKKKobold for this whole trainwreck and call it a day. :)

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/27/2015, 10:03 PMI say, we all just collectively blame DildoKKKobold for this whole trainwreck and call it a day. :)
I'm game if you are!
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 10/27/2015, 09:32 PM

Uh, all of this was in the fucking thread Bigus linked to. I realize you aren't that smart, but come on, keep up a little. Also, this is your buddy ProPro's modus operandi. I'm fairly certain he keeps a file on everyone on these boards.
haha, just not Bigus smart guy, you come off like no other like some kind of creepy whining shemale, all bent on guys you hardly know. Creepy!

EmperorIng

Threads like these make me want to buy PCEworks games, for the love of it.

Gentlegamer

Hey Punch, betcha didn't think this thread would end up here, didya?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 10/27/2015, 11:25 PMHey Punch, betcha didn't think this thread would end up here, didya?
nope.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 10/27/2015, 10:22 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 10/27/2015, 09:32 PM

haha, just not Bigus smart guy, you come off like no other like some kind of creepy whining shemale, all bent on guys you hardy know. Creepy!
"Quit calling people fat you fucking faggot!"
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Sparky

Haha.. Oh the DildoPhiles were chatting on their forum, inside jokes all around.

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/27/2015, 10:03 PMWhat's funny is how he shames NecroPhile for the abused-wife joke before going for a fat-shaming angle on Bigus right after...
I too found that humorous.  It's all good to make personal attacks on specific members (drag their wives into it too), but don't you dare make a non-PC joke about battered women, even if it does accurately describe how they feel about themselves all to often.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 10/27/2015, 11:25 PMHey Punch, betcha didn't think this thread would end up here, didya?
It wouldn't have, but DarkKkobold had to swoop in doing his normal routine.

Bernie

Wait, did this post not originate in FS?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/27/2015, 02:10 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 10/27/2015, 01:58 PMHoly revisionist history Batman! I'm fairly certain I called you creeper first. A quick search of the forums confirms this. Also, I thought we'd kissed and made up, love.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?action=printpage;topic=17186.0

As far as I can tell, the first CTRL+F "Find" of creepy begins with me:

"What you REALLY love is yourself, as evidenced by the narcissism found in that, at times, creepy photoshoot of yours."

And the next use of creepy is with you:

"Calling it a background check doesn't make it any less creepy."
Yup. Looks like you were right, you used it first. Funny, never noticed that. That was a fun flame war.

ADMIN SPOILER: DarkKkobold is an identity thief, stole the identity of another Kyle Thomson because he came up first in google searches after tasvideos. He's not a creepy model with a photoshoot, just a REALLY creepy asshole with several mental health problems/obsessions.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Koop

You people are fucking crazy.

Koop

VenomMacbeth

Man fuck this thread.  You ladies need to stop bitching & go back to suckling your NECock.  Ima go play Genesis like a real man.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Bernie

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/29/2015, 12:47 PMMan fuck this thread.  You ladies need to stop bitching & go back to suckling your NECock.  Ima go play Genesis like a real man.
??

Psycho Punch

xcrement5x

I saw this on Facebook and it felt appropriate here:

IMG
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

Bet he's not even married, he's still looking for someone who has her seal intact.

CGQuarterly

But then would he be willing to break the seal?

I heard that sealed collectors leave their wives' hymens intact and just stick to buttsecks.

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2015, 02:19 PMI saw this on Facebook and it felt appropriate here:

IMG
When is this forum going to add a simple "like" button.  I would have used it here.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Opethian

IMG

Gentlegamer

Quote from: Opethian on 10/30/2015, 04:45 PM
The time Sam leaped into the life of DarkKkobold to stop Mr. Blonde from being mean to him.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

NightWolve