RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?

Started by ObeyMyEgo, 01/05/2016, 12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelloslug

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/07/2016, 12:38 PMWhy are people replying seriously to Tool's obvious trolling?

Anyway, it is funny to think that in forums like NA people think they are "preserving" videogame history by just slapping a VGA box on a sealed game. They seriously think that their "investment" will last centuries if it's not opened and has a protective box with a gold sticker on it. Hell just look at sealed turbo games, where the plastic of the hucard sleeve eats the game away, imagine actual cartridges with full sized batteries and capacitors lol.
Or buddy asking $2500 for his sealed/untested LaserActive pak.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

jelloslug you collectard, give me a copy of power golf!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

jelloslug

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/07/2016, 03:50 PMjelloslug you collectard, give me a copy of power golf!
That will ruin my perfect case of games.  That's my new thing: full cases of unopened games.

majors

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2016, 04:30 PM...That's my new thing: full cases of unopened games.
But it's no longer sealed? Only real baller 'tards go factory sealed shipping boxes of seals games. Go sealed or get stained!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

jelloslug

Quote from: majors on 01/07/2016, 04:34 PM
Quote from: jelloslug on 01/07/2016, 04:30 PM...That's my new thing: full cases of unopened games.
But it's no longer sealed? Only real baller 'tards go factory sealed shipping boxes of seals games. Go sealed or get stained!
The real collector will insist on the full master case of three boxes of games.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2016, 04:40 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/07/2016, 04:30 PM...That's my new thing: full cases of unopened games.
But it's only complete with the original shipping manifest.

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2016, 05:18 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/07/2016, 04:40 PM
But it's only complete with the original shipping manifest.
I've heard that mustard/coffee stains on the invoice are proof of authenticity, and that the boxes are only 98% new without the manifest.

grolt

I have tons of games to trade pm me beyond Shadowgate might magic part 3 blazing laser hello, bro taking it in the hoop u name it I am old gamer from way back have every system including actionMAX hit me up thx mike aka the machine
I'm a notorious strange man.

jelloslug

Quote from: grolt on 01/07/2016, 06:46 PMI have tons of games to trade pm me beyond Shadowgate might magic part 3 blazing laser hello, bro taking it in the hoop u name it I am old gamer from way back have every system including actionMAX hit me up thx mike aka the machine
I will trade you a seal Power Golf and a sealed Sonic Spike for Might and Magic 3.

grolt

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2016, 07:57 PM
Quote from: grolt on 01/07/2016, 06:46 PMI have tons of games to trade pm me beyond Shadowgate might magic part 3 blazing laser hello, bro taking it in the hoop u name it I am old gamer from way back have every system including actionMAX hit me up thx mike aka the machine
I will trade you a seal Power Golf and a sealed Sonic Spike for Might and Magic 3.
Sorry I meant I'm willing to part with 3 mighty copies of this game:

IMG

pm me if u still want it
I'm a notorious strange man.

jelloslug

Quote from: grolt on 01/07/2016, 08:02 PM
Quote from: jelloslug on 01/07/2016, 07:57 PM
Sorry I meant I'm willing to part with 3 mighty copies of this game:

IMG

pm me if u still want it
I have an crushed box for TV Sports Football that I will offer for those games.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: obey my ego on 01/05/2016, 06:05 PMI did appreciate those who gave me helpful advice.

Blows when you are trying to start over from a fuck up and everyone would rather bash you.
The thread is dead, I know, but I've been too busy to respond...

Anyway, I found this post amusing because it gives insight into the broken mind of someone who's completely bought into the wannabe reality TV flipper mindset of collectard pricks. He thinks he "made a mistake" and he's trying to restore his rep, that the problem is that he dropped an N bomb on the Neo forums. But, I knew he was as asshole from his very first post and I knew nothing about the guy or his history on any forum so...it's probably not a detail from one thread that tips people off. It's probably something that is obvious in every thread, and probably a lot of places in life. I'm sure a number of people in this fellow's life think he stinks as a person.

Somewhere in this thread there is either this fuck or Tool comparing a sealed game to a painting, completely betraying these people's psychic tone deafness. Let me explain...

...a game is one of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands or even millions) and the real work was making the software, something that can't even be seen or even verified to exist if the box is sealed. The visible part is a cheap (SNES especially) box with a bunch of dumb logos on it and some (usually) pretty lame art work dulled by shrink wrap. The people who made...Sim City for SNES, or whatever, really just wanted someone I play the thing.

...a painting is UNIQUE. Even a shitty painting, even the painting of a five year old child, even something produced in series, even forgeries, all are unique. What makes them unique is generally all out there to see when it hangs on the wall and staring at them while doing nothing else is generally the way they are enjoyed.

Now, just to be clear, I'm not saying that everyone who collects vintage F1 steering wheels has to attach them to a car and go racing every weekend, things like that which have historical or personal significance that completely overwhelms the once practical use of the relic. For example, the Brittish museum doesn't need to have an actual mummy in every Egyptian sarcophagus they have for the patrons to get something about of their visit. Clearly at some point history takes over. Ancient pottery won't hold water anymore.

However, SNES games aren't there yet. Maybe a prototype Pong machine or something, sure, but a SNES game is just a super mass produced piece of cheap plastic, and I'm a pretty big lover of the SNES. 

EDIT: if someone collected paintings and hung them in his personal museum with all the faces of the paintings towards the wall so that he couldn't tell what they were...that would be in line with sealed game collectarding. Only in the way it's presented though, the two are nothing alike aside from that.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

^ hey collectard!!! there are plenty of threads on this forum where people are fetishly proud of their boxes. I see regular members here including the ones in this thread that fetishly are proud of their collections, boxes, sealed items etc. Your entire post is all contradictory hypocrisy.

I should not post for like a week or two because obviously you all unite to flame on. I liked it better when you were all eating each other. It was amusing.

P.S. I was never part of a NeoGeo forum, nor did I ever call anyone in my life an N word. You have a wrong guy.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2016, 01:38 PMP.S. I was never part of a NeoGeo forum, nor did I ever call anyone in my life an N word. You have a wrong guy.
He was obviously referring to the OP, numbnuts.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2016, 01:38 PMI should not post for like a week or two...
I'm sick of your trolling and abject stupidity, so let's make it three.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NecroPhile

Just a temporary ban.  A condition of his return should be that he has to respond to that Fighting Street thread.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gentlegamer

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/08/2016, 03:46 PMJust a temporary ban.  A condition of his return should be that he has to respond to that Fighting Street thread. 
A very neo-geo.com move, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Can you lock him in Fighting Street so he can't view other subforums?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2016, 01:38 PM^ hey collectard!!! there are plenty of threads on this forum where people are fetishly proud of their boxes. I see regular members here including the ones in this thread that fetishly are proud of their collections, boxes, sealed items etc. Your entire post is all contradictory hypocrisy.

I should not post for like a week or two because obviously you all unite to flame on. I liked it better when you were all eating each other. It was amusing.

P.S. I was never part of a NeoGeo forum, nor did I ever call anyone in my life an N word. You have a wrong guy.
That's better! Nice work!

blueraven

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2016, 01:38 PMI should not post for like a week or two because obviously you all unite to flame on. I liked it better when you were all eating each other. It was amusing.
You just want the community on this forum to burn. We know. Go fuck yourself.

Sparky

Quote from: majors on 01/05/2016, 08:19 AMPersonally, if I had two sealed copies of Dragons Curse, I'd put it on eBay to avoid the crap on here.
Noted when you sign up for a raffle.

Sparky

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2016, 01:38 PM^ hey collectard!!! there are plenty of threads on this forum where people are fetishly proud of their boxes. I see regular members here including the ones in this thread that fetishly are proud of their collections, boxes, sealed items etc. Your entire post is all contradictory hypocrisy.

Haha.. This toolcunt said almost the same exact thing as a past member about fetish boxes, i will look back, haga.. Poor little lamb. Truth a commith

ClodBusted

ObeyMyEgo

I might just ebay the last one  [-o<

SignOfZeta

I'm sure that will be in people's minds the next time someone here raffles off a double of something.

I guess we all contribute to the world in some way. You can't have Gallant without Goofus, right?
IMG

Bernie

Holy shit the morons came out to play in the thread.   wtf is wrong with some of you new/returning disguised as new members?!

Sent from my iPhone using your mama