WHAT??? ANOTHER RAFFLE???? Galaga 88 WINNER CHOSEN!

Started by cr8zykuban0, 02/15/2016, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN! TO THE WINNER, PLEASE PM ME ASAP AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!

Dicer

cr8zykuban0

BigusSchmuck

Bernie

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 02/15/2016, 07:12 PMAny different than Galaga 90?
Same game

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

The Turbo version doesn't have the RPG mode.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 09:29 PM
The what?  You're messing with me!  I didn't know it had any extra modes.  It's one of my favorite Galaga games (I actually remember playing '88 in the arcade, one of my local malls had it).  My absolute favorite is the arrange version from Namco Classics Collection Volume 1. though, love the music, bosses and enemy patterns in that one.

cr8zykuban0

Damn, does it really have a rpg mode??

Dicer

Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/15/2016, 09:46 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 09:29 PM
The what?  You're messing with me!  I didn't know it had any extra modes.  It's one of my favorite Galaga games (I actually remember playing '88 in the arcade, one of my local malls had it).  My absolute favorite is the arrange version from Namco Classics Collection Volume 1. though, love the music, bosses and enemy patterns in that one.
I was unaware as well...

o.pwuaioc

The line between the true PCE fans and the phonies have been drawn. Well done, Black Tiger!

Don't add me because I already own and love this game, but kudos for raffling it! Definitely worth picking up.

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 10:30 PMThe line between the true PCE fans and the phonies have been drawn. Well done, Black Tiger!

Don't add me because I already own and love this game, but kudos for raffling it! Definitely worth picking up.
Jokes on you, I'm level 58 already!  And I just got the bee sword.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/15/2016, 10:50 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 10:30 PMThe line between the true PCE fans and the phonies have been drawn. Well done, Black Tiger!

Sweet get! I'm still having trouble beating GAMP, but I just leveled up Mappy so I think I'm set.

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2016, 11:03 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/15/2016, 10:50 PM

Sweet get! I'm still having trouble beating GAMP, but I just leveled up Mappy so I think I'm set.
If you equip Kagekiyo with the Wonder Hoop, it goes down easy peasy.  Good luck bro!

cr8zykuban0

Is the rpg mode unlockable or is there anything you have to do to get it?

LostFlunky

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/15/2016, 11:44 PMIs the rpg mode unlockable or is there anything you have to do to get it?
Don't worry about it sweetheart, just make with the raffle, see.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 02/15/2016, 11:47 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/15/2016, 11:44 PMIs the rpg mode unlockable or is there anything you have to do to get it?
Don't worry about it sweetheart, just make with the raffle, see.
You will expose your secrets.....now!

esteban

I never did defeat NATAS in the RPG mode.

CrackTiger

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/15/2016, 09:54 PMDamn, does it really have a rpg mode??
Of course it's a joke, Namcot would never include an entire separate RPG mode in their tiny early HuCard games.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 02/16/2016, 11:38 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/15/2016, 09:54 PMDamn, does it really have a rpg mode??
Of course it's a joke, Namcot would never include an entire separate RPG mode in their tiny early HuCard games.
I see. I kinda figured it was but i can be a little gillible sometimes lol

cr8zykuban0

anyone eles interested in the raffle??? lets get some more people!

CrackTiger

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/16/2016, 01:17 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/16/2016, 11:38 AM
I see. I kinda figured it was but i can be a little gillible sometimes lol
I was kinda joking again, because as ridiculous as it is, Namcot actually did this twice, just not with Galaga '88. I wouldn't be surprised if thete is an exclusive sound test or something, as that happens a lot between PCE and Turbo releases.

tbone3969

Pleas add me to the raffle.  Thanks.  :)
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/17/2016, 11:46 AMPleas add me to the raffle.  Thanks.  :)
Absolutely.  You're in!

SignOfZeta

Me as well. Amazingly, I don't have this game.
IMG

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/17/2016, 09:10 PMMe as well. Amazingly, I don't have this game.
sounds good! i have you on the list!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2016, 09:38 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 02/17/2016, 09:14 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/17/2016, 09:10 PMMe as well. Amazingly, I don't have this game.
sounds good! i have you on the list!
I have always shied away from pce hueys... But since I already have a mountain of stuff backed up to scan or capture, might as well add pce hueys to the mix.

Count me in,
bruh.jpg
aye! i love that bruh pic!!!! lol you're in!

cr8zykuban0

one more week until the contest ends!

CrackTiger

Turns out I don't have this CIC and I don't believe that there is a loose copy floating around here. I'd like to enter and if I do end up finding a loose copy in my room, I'll raffle it off. :P

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

cr8zykuban0

CrackTiger and evilevolx, you're in!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Carparama

What a great game!  Wish I could enter!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Carparama on 02/27/2016, 05:50 PMWhat a great game!  Wish I could enter!
hey man, the contest ends tomorrow so i'll let you slide just for this time ;)

cr8zykuban0

contest is over. thank you to everyone who entered. will be announcing the winner in just a bit. best of luck to everyone!

cr8zykuban0

contest winner has been chosen. please pm me!!!!

Dicer

Lol, I love the video format, next raffle I hold I am so doing that....PMS inc...
 :dance:

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Dicer on 02/29/2016, 05:27 PMLol, I love the video format, next raffle I hold I am so doing that....PMS inc...
 :dance:
yeah , i like making a video so show my raffles aren't rigged and that they are legit. congrats again dicer!

Carparama

Hahahaha, I knew I would be on the top for the first roll. Three out of ten! Seems like the dice liked me, but for some reason they liked "dicer" more. ;)

Thanks for letting me a part of that, and congrats on the win! That's awesome!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Carparama on 02/29/2016, 07:21 PMHahahaha, I knew I would be on the top for the first roll. Three out of ten! Seems like the dice liked me, but for some reason they liked "dicer" more. ;)

Thanks for letting me a part of that, and congrats on the win! That's awesome!
i know right? i really thought you were going to take it home! best of luck next time my friend.

Dicer

cr8zykuban0

esteban

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: esteban on 03/05/2016, 12:44 AMQuite a nice game. Still.
Most definitely!  I would love to pick up space invaders on pc engine!!!