12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Magazine collector? Then get in here...

Started by Dicer, 03/01/2016, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dicer

IMG

The "Little Japanese Bastards" issue of Game Fan magazine.

Just wanna trade something for it, shoot me offers...

SignOfZeta

Heh, I think I eventually chucked that issue after at least a decade.

That was a weird time.

Man Wolfinger sucked ass. God. That is a terrible terrible cover.
IMG

xcrement5x

It looks like something Rob Liefeld would draw.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

SuperGrafx

Haha good times!
I vivdly remember the "WTF did I just read??" moment like it was yesterday! 

Second only to that bizarre Cybermorph review haha.

What are you interested in for trades?

Dicer

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 03/01/2016, 10:20 PMHaha good times!
I vivdly remember the "WTF did I just read??" moment like it was yesterday! 

Second only to that bizarre Cybermorph review haha.

What are you interested in for trades?
Honestly, pretty much anything PCE/TG16/FEKA related or something bizzare that may seem neat...

Toss something at me in PM and see if it sticks

CrackTiger

I am interested in old Game Fan issues, but already have a couple copies of this one. It was the first one I was able to buy bitd, so if you have any older than it I'll probably be interested.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 07:55 PMI am interested in old Game Fan issues, but already have a couple copies of this one. It was the first one I was able to buy bitd, so if you have any older than it I'll probably be interested.
Only magazine I actually have left, I had Next Generations around somewhere, they might turn up, that magazine was legit...