What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Hahjahahajjajajjaja. I forgot Turbokon made those videos.

I just wanted to make a Van Dammm reference. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

vmorr

Speaker placement on the Vita. My hands keep covering them  :x

xcrement5x

Quote from: esteban on 01/01/2016, 01:38 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/31/2015, 06:41 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/19/2015, 03:31 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/11/2015, 12:32 PMHuh, still no esteban sighting... That's at least 2 and a half months he's gone MIA...
I hate when I go AWOL, too! :)

Another thing I despise: salt rotting holes in my car's exhaust pipe.
Same problem here, and now my car is the loudest in the neighborhood... I patched the muffler myself a while back, but the piping right under me by the catalytic converter is corroded out bad.

In short, I can't do nothing now as I hurt my knee, I'm on crutches, and my car is a noise polluter... I wanna hold out a visit for full exhaust system replacement till winter is over cause the salt use is so destructive here. It was only a few years ago I spent $330 for full replacement and it's all nearly rusted/corroded away. It's like WTF, it's the 4th time already since I owned this car... Gimme f--king aluminum pipes already bro and stop with the coated iron/steel crap!

Anyway, welcome back. :)

P.S.

Happy New Year to all my PCE brethen.
I know!

I can't believe how bad the corrosion is...and in such a short period of time.

I used a coat hanger to secure my exhaust pipe, but I still sound like a Cessna on take off when I'm accelerating.

ALSO: Heal up quickly. And stop trying to re-enact scenes from Bloodsport. Your knee is going to get injured again.
Lol, I did the coat hanger thing for my ride in college.  Thing was such a PITA, but IL roads are rough on cars too. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

MNKyDeth

Washing the cars at a carwash that actually sprays water under the cars every two weeks helps a lot with protecting a car from the salt.

I live in Michigan and I have has a couple cars rust out on me and I learned simply washing the car often during the winter helps a ton. But you gotta do it before it starts to rust otherwise you are not really protecting it as the damage is already done.

esteban

^ damn. Now I feel guilty for abusing my vehicles instead of bathing them tenderly.

xcrement5x

Office 365, and goddamn IT that can't (or won't) fix the issue.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

I will soon be off the train. I have to figure out how to rip the exhaust pipe out, in the parking lot...I only have a wrench in my glove compartment. Exhaust pipe started dragging on the ground this morning and I was afraid I was going to get pulled over by the police.

1996 Honda Civic = great car, but I have neglected you and I'm dealing with the consequences.

Can I make I home tonight without being mortified?

wildfruit

Just gave myself a Dutch oven by mistake

synbiosfan

Quote from: wildfruit on 03/21/2016, 05:54 PMJust gave myself a Dutch oven by mistake
I guess I should thank you for learning new slang :P

wildfruit

Quote from: synbiosfan on 03/21/2016, 06:19 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 03/21/2016, 05:54 PMJust gave myself a Dutch oven by mistake
You can thank me when you try it out.

synbiosfan

Quote from: wildfruit on 03/21/2016, 06:23 PM
I have. I just never knew/forgot the terminology.

My poor dog has been the victim many times.

xcrement5x

Quote from: synbiosfan on 03/21/2016, 06:30 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 03/21/2016, 06:23 PM
I have. I just never knew/forgot the terminology.

My poor dog has been the victim many times.
"Oh master, why would you do this too meeee?"

wildfruit

I despise myself for wanting to register on Nintendo age just to troll. I am 33 years old.

xcrement5x

Quote from: wildfruit on 04/26/2016, 01:41 PMI despise myself for wanting to register on Nintendo age just to troll. I am 33 years old.
I have a whole separate Facebook identity for trolling and the like, trolling NA is totally worth it though :P

esteban

I have sand in my arse. I don't have time to shower. I want to eat yummy dinner.

But there will be sand in my arse.

csgx1

Pneumonia.  Feels like someone is punching me in the chest every time I cough.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: csgx1 on 04/26/2016, 07:38 PMPneumonia.  Feels like someone is punching me in the chest every time I cough.
That's nothing to play around with. Take care of yourself, and get well soon!

csgx1

Thanks!  Getting better now after going to the doctor/hospital (another thing I despise) and getting some meds.

wildfruit

You can only use one hori pad with pokkén tournament.
What a disgrace. Now I have the rigmarole of sending one back.

wildfruit

Darm tower. All the way to floor 21 and I get to a door I can't open. So I have to give in and read a hint. I despise myself for that.

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 05/09/2016, 03:06 AMDarm tower. All the way to floor 21 and I get to a door I can't open. So I have to give in and read a hint. I despise myself for that.
Unacceptable.

:(

J/k.

wildfruit

How the fuck was I meant to know to ring the evil bell in the basement. I have been wandering around for HOURS with nowhere to go. Cryptic shit.

ParanoiaDragon

As far as I can remember, I actually did figure that out BITD, but, then again, maybe I tried anything & everything in the game till that worked?  Or, maybe that sense of evil(or whatever it says when you walk in the basement) rung a bell in my head(har har) which gave me a clue of what I should do down there?  It's been too long ago now to remember, as now I just know what to do when I play that part.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 05/14/2016, 04:59 PMHow the fuck was I meant to know to ring the evil bell in the basement. I have been wandering around for HOURS with nowhere to go. Cryptic shit.
I remember getting stumped a few times the first time I played Ys I & II.

NOW YOU ARE ONE OF US.

I don't use guides/FAQs...so I have hit many roadblocks over the years.

spenoza

Sleep. Despise it, because I have so much trouble doing it. Love/hate relationship.

CrackTiger

Quote from: wildfruit on 05/14/2016, 04:59 PMHow the fuck was I meant to know to ring the evil bell in the basement. I have been wandering around for HOURS with nowhere to go. Cryptic shit.
I came across this post completely out of context (I don't read this thread), but still knew exactly what you're talking about. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Sadly, many folks at video game forums never get the opportunity to ring the bell in the basement.

vmorr

I rang the bell :)

*closes walkthrough tab*

wildfruit

I feel dirty using a walk through or faq. But this really pissed me off. So I had to. So far Ys II is my least favourite.

vmorr

I like walkthroughs. I get the most out of a game with one play, and if I really liked the game after I can go back to it and explore as originally intended (sort of). With a billion backlogged games I want to play through at some point, aimless searching and grinding just pisses me off now lol

esteban

Quote from: vmorr on 05/15/2016, 03:39 PMI like walkthroughs. I get the most out of a game with one play, and if I really liked the game after I can go back to it and explore as originally intended (sort of). With a billion backlogged games I want to play through at some point, aimless searching and grinding just pisses me off now lol
I could never do this.

I'd rather beat 10% of my backlog sans help than 90% using a guide.

It simply isn't as satisfying for me.

:)

...and so I shall die having only beaten 10% of my backlog.

wildfruit

Just broke my finger. It hurts and I can't play games. Woe is me.

Medic_wheat

At the moment.

Watermelon.

I have been emailing them since December in regards to their Pier Solar HD game that I Kickstarted.

Still trying to get the Dreamcast copy promised as a backer. Have FINALY resulted to posting on their FB more publicly instead of their Kickstarter page and company contact/email which have been fruitless.

Granted I safly understand I am not he only one who seems to have trouble getting them to ever respond.

Dicer

This fucking headache, and slowly dying monitor I can't afford to replace atm...grrrrr  ](*,)

wildfruit

Well I had an X Ray and I need a wire put through my finger. Deep joy.

esteban

Reading about wildfruit's finger.

*cringe*

NecroPhile

Stop trying to jamb your finger where it doesn't belong.

No means no.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 06/21/2016, 04:30 PMStop trying to jamb your finger where it doesn't belong.

No means no.  :P
I don't own a dictionary.

NecroPhile

wildfruit

SuperGrafx

TED Talks

What's the deal with the exaggerated hand gestures that the majority of these so-called presenters use?  It's like they're trying to act like Steve Jobs or something.

Arkhan Asylum

The collectard fucksticks on Facebook that have turned gaming into a picture-sharing retard fest.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

synbiosfan

Skunks.

Last night I was letting the dog out before bed and he got sprayed. It took about an hour to get the scent to a tolerable level.

NecroPhile

synbiosfan

The smell was so bad at 2am my neighbors were shutting windows.

A mixture of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda really works at greatly reducing the odor.

geise

esteban

The incessant YouTube Music promotion.

It seems as if 99% of the ads I see are for TübeYoüMüzak (TYM or ü[super]3[/super]).

Please, Mr. Google Algorithm—for the sake of my sanity, stop bludgeoning me with the same ads over and over and over.

The irony is that I am a fan of listening to Müzak on TubeYou...I just don't need the condescending marketing message about GoogleTubeTunes.

esteban

You know what pisses me off? The fact that superscript is not supported in Tapatalk.

Fuck you and your crappy support for "text formatting" Tapatalk!

I remember when italics and underlining weren't supported., though, so at least life is better.

But, still.

It is 2016!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/17/2016, 11:37 AMDelete your tapatalk
You know what is *still* not supported on Tapatalk?

Strikethrough.

Which sucks, because it can be used quite humorously.

Strikethrough.

NecroPhile

There's no strikethrough in chat either, dammit.