10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Force Gear & Twinbee Returns

Started by gojira1954, 03/29/2016, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gojira1954

Anywhere to get ISOs of these?
Loading up Tokimeki Memorial wastes precious seconds of my life.. PCE works don't deserve any of my $$$ so 'buying' them isn't an option!

NecroPhile

Posting or asking for warez/ISOs/ROMs & P2P links is prohibited on the forums and is grounds for a permanent ban.

Read the rules some time.  There's not many of them.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Force Gear will be making its way to the internets in the near future.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

gojira1954

Quote from: guest on 03/29/2016, 12:56 PMPosting or asking for warez/ISOs/ROMs & P2P links is prohibited on the forums and is grounds for a permanent ban.

Read the rules some time.  There's not many of them.
Apologies - let me rephrase;
I can use google and cannot find what I'm looking for so I wonder if they even exist standalone? - NO REQ for anything.

NecroPhile

You mention the Tobias booties, so you know damn well that the stand alone games exist.

Sarumaru

PIRATES!!

IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/29/2016, 06:08 PMPIRATES!!

IMG
Wow you just blew my mind with that video clip

DP (Disk Protector) is a nasty rapper.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

HailingTheThings

IMG

Sarumaru

HailingTheThings

IMG

Keith Courage

Look up the pc engine game Tokimeki Memorial and then google how to unlock the hidden shooters.

Sarumaru

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/30/2016, 10:58 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/30/2016, 05:30 PM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/30/2016, 03:35 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/30/2016, 12:43 AM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/29/2016, 06:08 PMPIRATES!!

IMG
IMG

Had to use it again.
PiratingTheThings*
*belonging to Sarumaru. <3
*HailingTheThings belongs to Sarumaru. <3
*fixed
As long as you don't get extra Uncle McGrabbyHands then, sure, why not.
IMG

Sarumaru

HailingTheThings

IMG

tbone3969

Really wanna play Force Gear.  Might just have to break down and buy it.  I don't have a Tennokoe Bank so I can't get the save file to unlock it on my PC Engine DUO.  Wonder if there is a way to play it with an Everdrive?
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

TurboXray

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/30/2016, 06:58 PMReally wanna play Force Gear.  Might just have to break down and buy it.  I don't have a Tennokoe Bank so I can't get the save file to unlock it on my PC Engine DUO.  Wonder if there is a way to play it with an Everdrive?
Technically, you can. But it has to be TED 2.4 or higher.

SignOfZeta

Someone here made a save utility you can burn onto a disc with the save file so you can transfer it to your machine. That's how I play it. I've cleared Tolkmeki many times but don't know if we'll enough to unlock Force Gear.
IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: TurboXray on 12/30/2016, 10:58 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/30/2016, 06:58 PMReally wanna play Force Gear.  Might just have to break down and buy it.  I don't have a Tennokoe Bank so I can't get the save file to unlock it on my PC Engine DUO.  Wonder if there is a way to play it with an Everdrive?
I do have one.  I wonder how to get this up and running.  I did a quick Google search and found nothing.  I will keep searching.  Thanks.

tbone3969

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/31/2016, 12:35 AMSomeone here made a save utility you can burn onto a disc with the save file so you can transfer it to your machine. That's how I play it. I've cleared Tolkmeki many times but don't know if we'll enough to unlock Force Gear.
Save utility on disc....  sounds interesting.  I have been searching the net for it.  I can't find it but I found a patch for the Tolkemi game that might work.  I will test it later.

bob

tbone3969

I might bid on this one.  Seems like a decent price. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232192083260

CGQuarterly

TurboXray

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/01/2017, 10:37 AM
I do have one.  I wonder how to get this up and running.  I did a quick Google search and found nothing.  I will keep searching.  Thanks.
That's because I or others haven't gotten around to it yet. It just requires a hacked sys card image, a dump of sys card ram of the original game, and few bits of prep code  - voila! Instant Force Gear rom.

tbone3969

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/01/2017, 01:20 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/01/2017, 10:37 AM
That's because I or others haven't gotten around to it yet. It just requires a hacked sys card image, a dump of sys card ram of the original game, and few bits of prep code  - voila! Instant Force Gear rom.
Gotcha.  I wish I went to school for coding.  Would be cool to learn the basics.

jlued686

Quote from: gynt on 01/01/2017, 11:11 AMhttp://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/182406168660

scum bag listing
Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/01/2017, 11:22 AMI might bid on this one.  Seems like a decent price. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232192083260
Have you guys been reporting these listings to eBay? I just did. I know it's futile, but god damn...

Arkhan Asylum

wait, is Force Gear that one game I have that I forgot about?  I should go TurboRip that right now for all you idjuts.

hold on.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

wildfruit

Has anyone ever played a caravan game in a caravan?

Arkhan Asylum

where do I post this when I am done, anyways. 

lol

NightWolve

Arkhan is turbo-approved to turbo rip, so it's all good. ;)

Arkhan Asylum

ok so I'm not allowed to post the link to this lol. 

WE'VE HIT A WALL.  WHAT DO.

Arkhan Asylum

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah all the fuckups on FB anal raped my fuckin thingydropboxer

NightWolve

Wow, probably they're just cheap on bandwidth. Be interesting to see what the download counter says, though.

BTW, you could 1:1 compress the image with "turborip /ape /turbo /auto" - it'll include a batch and exe to easily expand it back to ISO/WAV/CUE, but save ya at least 50% if most of the CD is wave audio files.

NecroPhile

I read that as turborip /rape /turbo /auto.  Fitting for Ark, no?

tbone3969

Thanks Arkhan.  I just played Force Gear for the first time on my PC Engine DUO.  Now onto trying to find Twin Bee Returns.  Fuck PCE Works.  :)

PukeSter

Thanks Arkhan.

Is there a cue file? Extracting it only gets the ISO

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: PukeSter on 01/03/2017, 04:42 PMThanks Arkhan.

Is there a cue file? Extracting it only gets the ISO
there's a cue file in there lol

tbone3969

I burnt it super easy with IMG Burn.

Anyone have TwinBee Returns?

SmokeMonster

Beyond incredible. Thanks for making Force Gear available, Arkhan :D

exodus

Vimtoman

Thanks for this.

How can I run this on retroarch?
I've been playing PCE on my Vita recently and it plays cue iso ok but not this Force Gear rip

gojira1954

dave_van_damn

SmokeMonster

Has anyone tried extracting the hidden shooter Dark Left from Tenshi no Uta II into a standalone game?

IMG
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

I'm sure Tobias is working on it.

CrackTiger

Do you know anyone who has extracted any mini-games yet?

I can't imagine that any hacker or programmer would waste their time to build a stand alone disc of a game that takes seconds to access after booting up a very cheap and common game.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

tbone3969