Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PukeSter

deubeul

csgx1

No correct guesses so far.

deubeul

geise

Double Dragon II derp! mentioned already.

csgx1

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

geise

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

csgx1

No correct guess yet. 

I don't remember seeing Bikini Girls at any of my local arcades before. :)

ParanoiaDragon

Crap in a basket, is it Ninja Gaiden???
IMG

esteban

I thought someone said Ninja Gaiden? Good guess :)

Someone already said Double Dragon II, correct?

(J/k, I know it was)...

What is that ROLLING THUNDER-request game? It was a manga?

CITY HUNTER (not sure if there was an arcade City Hunter, though, hmmmmmm....)

csgx1

Good guesses but none are correct.

Here's a small expansion...
IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

PukeSter

esteban

Jeezus! I can't....

Wonder Momo
Cross Wiber

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

csgx1

Nope, no correct guess yet.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

csgx1

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

esteban

Photograph Boy?
Peach Boy?
Hoi Polloi?

csgx1

No correct guesses yet.

Another hint: CD-rom² format

Quote from: csgx1 on 09/09/2016, 04:36 PMIMG

blueraven

shubibiman

esteban

csgx1

Quote from: shubibiman on 09/12/2016, 01:15 AMFighting Street ?
Yes, that's it!

IMG

Here's the arcade screen shot I mistakenly posted if anyone is curious.  The turbo version is missing the whole area on the right side. 

IMG

johnnykonami

Ohhhhhhhhh.

In Vigilante, there's all the signs saying Maria, which is what is written on that poster, so I couldn't get past it.  Seems so obvious now!

shubibiman

Arcade conversion + CD-Rom game = not too many possibilities ;)

IMG

PukeSter

NecroPhile

I wanna say Final Zone II but I don't think that was ever an arcade game.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Psycho Punch

And who the hell is Bill Cravens?

Psycho Punch

CrackTiger

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/12/2016, 06:44 PMI wanna say Final Zone II but I don't think that was ever an arcade game.
I think he was commenting about how the last screenshot was narrowed down to Fighting Street.

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/12/2016, 06:49 PMAnd who the hell is Bill Cravens?
I was thinking the same thing. :)

Quote from: shubibiman on 09/12/2016, 05:19 PMArcade conversion + CD-Rom game = not too many possibilities ;)

IMG
Golden Axe
(AKA Bill Cravens)

shubibiman

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/13/2016, 04:43 AMXak III?  Xak 1 & 2?
Xak III, yes. But Xak 1&2 and Xak III are 2 different games so I'm not sure you shuld be awarded the point ;)

PukeSter

Quote from: shubibiman on 09/13/2016, 02:31 PM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/13/2016, 04:43 AMXak III?  Xak 1 & 2?
Xak III, yes. But Xak 1&2 and Xak III are 2 different games so I'm not sure you shuld be awarded the point ;)
Xak III?

(I'll give the win to Paranoia)

ParanoiaDragon

Oh wow, I actually got one right for a change!  I had a feeling it was a Xak, but I'm more familiar with III so.....  Uh, I don't have time or mental energy, so, I give my turn to whomever wants it!
IMG

blueraven

PukeSter

blueraven

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 09/18/2016, 06:15 PMOK, I'm game.

IMG

:mrgreen:
Armed F Formation

...but that's a lot of green...

blueraven

shubibiman