10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Why does this forum attack rare game collectors?

Started by Mighty, 04/07/2017, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty

Why does this forum attack rare game collectors? or collectors who go for complete sets?

I want a TG16 forum to go on and this seems like the only one, but this place sucks real bad.

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

NecroPhile

Spend some more time outside buy/sell threads and you'll see that you're wrong.  Many of us own rare games, have complete sets, and/or are working towards complete sets; we only ridicule and scorn the guys that do it stupidly, paying far too much for their stuff and trying to complete their set as soon as possible, only to sell it all when the next shiny bauble comes along.  Even worse, they'll often try to scoop up deals here or ask for help finding better prices, then dump it all on ebay for maximum profits.  Those types of people contribute nothing to the community.

But you don't really care about intelligent reasoning, as you're just a troll.  All you wanna do is piss and moan about how much this place sucks, rarely ever participating in discussions about the games themselves or doing anything positive.  In short - go fuck yourself.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Gredler

Why doesn't every group of people act the way I expect them too. I don't like that very much.

SignOfZeta

Why do trolls exist? I don't know. Shit is weird.
IMG

crazydean

jlued686

Oh goody. One of these threads. Here we go!

Short answer: this place is great. Don't be a jerkoff and you'll be fine.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

100% of your posts are contrarian garbage made in a weak effort to create drama. Ultimately no one gives a shit so I suggest you to get a life.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Mighty on 04/07/2017, 11:44 AMWhy does this forum attack rare game collectors? or collectors who go for complete sets?

I want a TG16 forum to go on and this seems like the only one, but this place sucks real bad.
You should change your avatar.
IMG

Gypsy

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 04/07/2017, 05:54 PM
Quote from: Mighty on 04/07/2017, 11:44 AMWhy does this forum attack rare game collectors? or collectors who go for complete sets?

I recommend a picture of a used ratty sock.

seieienbu

I wonder, did your real account got flamed for repeatedly going on about magical chase, fair market value on ebay, getting good deals from forum members, flipping for profit, or was it something else...?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

ClodBusted

Dicer

I only collect what I intend to play, but that's me. I f someone wants to piss cash away on the Darkwing Ducks and Impossamoles of this world be my fuckin guest lol.

Doesn't mean I won't give you shit for it if the mood strikes.

TheClash603

The Ghoulies 2 trailer is the best thing ever put on film, fucking brilliant.

esteban

You are correct.

This place sucks.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you.

www.collectard.com
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NoSexGex

Make your own forums man, you can hash it out there with the other collectors
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/07/2017, 09:26 PM

The Ghoulies 2 trailer is the best thing ever put on film, fucking brilliant.
I hadn't watched it in years until recently when a friend reminded me. Absolute. Best.

<3
IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 04/07/2017, 06:35 PMWhy? Because milk makes you die early.

IMG
I'd love to shave off half my life expectancy with that. Milky milky.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

SignOfZeta

Dang, my response should have been, "Because game collectors are anything BUT rare." I can't believe I didn't use that first...

Btw, I think this guy is like 11 years old so we should probably be nice.
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/08/2017, 11:50 AMBtw, I think this guy is like 11 years old so we should probably be nice.
Why should that give him a pass? 

Otaking

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 04/08/2017, 10:21 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/07/2017, 06:35 PMWhy? Because milk makes you die early.

IMG
I'd love to shave off half my life expectancy with that. Milky milky.
I know you're joking, but is the joke related to a recent study?? have you got a link.

I started drinking a lot more milk from a couple a years back on advice from my doctor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NoSexGex

Quote from: Otaking on 04/08/2017, 12:56 PMI started drinking a lot more milk from a couple a years back on advice from my doctor.
There's lots on the interweb about how industrial dairy is terrible for you. Especially if you're already sick. I'de dig out some links for you if you wanted
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

Otaking

Quote from: NoSexGex on 04/08/2017, 01:23 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 04/08/2017, 12:56 PMI started drinking a lot more milk from a couple a years back on advice from my doctor.
There's lots on the interweb about how industrial dairy is terrible for you. Especially if you're already sick. I'de dig out some links for you if you wanted
I googled it and saw some articles from 2014, was curious if something more recent had happened, so yeah please if you got some links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Medic_wheat

Poses question starts new thread never returns.

NoSexGex

Quote from: Otaking on 04/08/2017, 03:55 PMI googled it and saw some articles from 2014, was curious if something more recent had happened, so yeah please if you got some links.
Yeah definitely man, I'll start a new thread later today/tomorrow when I get my work done.

Wouldn't want to derail Mighty's quality thread

DeshDildo

It's pretty obvious this troll account is/was created by all the assholes in the turbo room at MGC.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Groover

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/07/2017, 12:02 PMSpend some more time outside buy/sell threads and you'll see that you're wrong.  Many of us own rare games, have complete sets, and/or are working towards complete sets; we only ridicule and scorn the guys that do it stupidly, paying far too much for their stuff and trying to complete their set as soon as possible, only to sell it all when the next shiny bauble comes along.  Even worse, they'll often try to scoop up deals here or ask for help finding better prices, then dump it all on ebay for maximum profits.  Those types of people contribute nothing to the community.

But you don't really care about intelligent reasoning, as you're just a troll.  All you wanna do is piss and moan about how much this place sucks, rarely ever participating in discussions about the games themselves or doing anything positive.  In short - go fuck yourself.
This is the best answer to the OP.

Sadly he doesn't seem to want to come back and chat.
IMG

SignOfZeta

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 04/08/2017, 12:46 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/08/2017, 11:50 AMBtw, I think this guy is like 11 years old so we should probably be nice.
Not a pass. I'm just thinking about how many wedgies and swirlies this guy must get on a daily basis. Calibrate your flame cannon with that in mind before you let it rip, but by all means do let it rip.
IMG

crazydean

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/10/2017, 06:51 PM
Not a pass. I'm just thinking about how many wedgies and swirlies this guy must get on a daily basis. Calibrate your flame cannon with that in mind before you let it rip, but by all means do let it rip.
Damn, Zeta. You of all people are talking about being nice. How interesting.

esteban

Quote from: crazydean on 04/10/2017, 08:56 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/10/2017, 06:51 PM
Damn, Zeta. You of all people are talking about being nice. How interesting.
Zeta does have a heart.

I cried when I read his post.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

Groover

I just went through Mighty's post history. Well that was fun. I know I have made mistakes here but wow. Maybe people shouldn't come here asking to buy all the games. Saying they saw TG16 on youtube and now without playing the games they want all of them and would like to get a good deal here. Also asking to buy Magical Chase is another red flag. This place is not turbo zone direct.

One thing I really love about this place is that it is active and we all love this stuff.
IMG

Mighty

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/08/2017, 11:50 AMI think this guy is like 11 years old so we should probably be nice.
I'm 21 years old, Signof micro dick.

Mighty

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 04/07/2017, 05:54 PMYou should change your avatar.
Yeah I'm going to swap it out for a pic of me and your mom.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Mighty on 04/11/2017, 10:33 AM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/08/2017, 11:50 AMI think this guy is like 11 years old so we should probably be nice.
It's not the only sign...

NoSexGex

Quote from: Groover on 04/11/2017, 01:34 AMOne thing I really love about this place is that it is active and we all love this stuff.
Word, these forums are far from dead. I'm always seeing interesting things getting posted/discussed.

Mighty if u wanna talk about dead forums, i'll PM u some real kickers i'm in.

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Groover on 04/11/2017, 01:34 AMI just went through Mighty's post history. Well that was fun. I know I have made mistakes here but wow.
Yeah, lots of 「~"MISTAKES"~」 on Mighty's part, nothing deliberate at all. :-k

Alt-Nintega

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 04/11/2017, 11:05 AM
It's not the only sign...
Holy shit I laughed. I laughed and laughed.

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/11/2017, 10:54 AM
Quote from: Mighty on 04/11/2017, 10:37 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 04/07/2017, 05:54 PMYou should change your avatar.
Yeah I'm going to swap it out for a pic of me and your mom.
That is hot!

Don't worry, it will grow out I'm sure. 21 is pretty young still!

@Zeta - were you at MGC? I could have sworn I saw someone that looked like you, but ProfProf nuked his Photobucket when he self immolated here so I'm just going off memory.
I was there once several years ago. I plan to go back again when my kid is old enough to enjoy some aspect of it, probably 2019.
IMG

Gypsy

Warbucks

NoSexGex

Serega81

I'm new to this thread.  but I love the Sega Duo system, so much that I will give you $30 for Lords of Thunder, Magical Chase, and Vasteel.. all need to be complete and sealed.. $10 for all 3 if disc only
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Serega81 on 04/13/2017, 04:38 AMI'm new to this thread.  but I love the Sega Duo system, so much that I will give you $30 for Lords of Thunder, Magical Chase, and Vasteel.. all need to be complete and sealed.. $10 for all 3 if disc only
Serega ty govorish po Russki?

Serega81

Of course - говорю, пишу, читаю.. сам из питера, но в америке 20 с лишним лет
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: Serega81 on 04/14/2017, 02:52 AMOf course - говорю, пишу, читаю.. сам из питера, но в америке 20 с лишним лет
Как?

NoSexGex