OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Canceled - WTB PC Engine LT loose for $1,000

Started by tbone3969, 09/25/2017, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone3969

Looking to pay $1,000 if it works properly.

Nevermind.  I blew threw a ton of cash recently.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

SignOfZeta

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Filler

Since this the PC-FX sub forum, I assume you are looking for a PC-FX. I'll gladly sell you one for $1,800 boxed. :twisted:

turboswimbz

I have a box I will sell you for 1K.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

xcrement5x

PC-FX LT, who wouldn't pay $1800 for some portable Rolfee?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

turboswimbz

Xele . . . more name hereX

for the record, I know the going rates somewhere up there for these things. and of course you want it, but it seems absurd to me that the box should add 1K in value.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

tbone3969

Shit, sorry...

Posted this in the wrong spot.  I was rushing to post it earlier.  Can a mod move it or should I start another thread?

Please advise.

Oh and I am serious on the bounty.  PayPal ready.

Thanks.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/25/2017, 08:54 PMShit, sorry...

Posted this in the wrong spot.  I was rushing to post it earlier.  Can a mod move it or should I start another thread?

Please advise.

Oh and I am serious on the bounty.  PayPal ready.

Thanks.
No problem

:)

This thread has been moved to its proper destination.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Thanks for waiting for this one to get moved before making a duplicate thread.  :roll:

Even with the extra amount for the box, I'd not sell to you at your asking prices.  They're well below ebay prices, and it's well known that you're an ebay gouger and have no qualms about flipping stuff for max profits, so why in the world should we give you a good deal?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 09/26/2017, 09:19 AMThanks for waiting for this one to get moved before making a duplicate thread.  :roll:

Even with the extra amount for the box, I'd not sell to you at your asking prices.  They're well below ebay prices, and it's well known that you're an ebay gouger and have no qualms about flipping stuff for max profits, so why in the world should we give you a good deal?
I honestly just want to pay a fair price.  What does a working loose LT system go for you think?

What about near mint in box?

TIA

hoobs88

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/26/2017, 09:25 AMWhat does a working loose LT system go for you think?
I got mine about 9 years ago for $800. They seem more scarce nowadays (or maybe it is because I stopped looking).
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

NecroPhile

I wouldn't sell you a boxed one for less than $2600.  I'd probably go as high as $3000 if it wasn't filthy, dinged up, and discolored.

CrackTiger

Why are "fair" prices much higher than eBay when you're trying to sell, but much lower than eBay when trying to buy?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SignOfZeta

Please ban this guy if he says "bounty" again.
IMG

dshadoff

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 09/26/2017, 03:58 PMPlease ban this guy if he says "bounty" again.
I'm sure he just used it because it's "the quicker picker-upper"

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 09/26/2017, 03:22 PMWhy are "fair" prices much higher than eBay when you're trying to sell, but much lower than eBay when trying to buy?
I'll pay whatever it takes at this point.

NecroPhile

tbone3969

nopepper

Why are you in on all the free stuff raffles if you have spare moneys for such a superfluous item?

And now I find out you are a gouger?!?

I should've given my Heavy Unit to somebody that deserved it...live and learn.

in99flames

Ill sell you mine for elevendy billion dollars.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

NoSexGex

Quote from: nopepper on 09/27/2017, 01:30 PMWhy are you in on all the free stuff raffles if you have spare moneys for such a superfluous item?

And now I find out you are a gouger?!?

I should've given my Heavy Unit to somebody that deserved it...live and learn.
Damn  :?
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

SignOfZeta

And he goes back and edits his posts making nonsense of the thread...Total Package.

Just melt down and leave already...jeez.
IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 09/27/2017, 03:26 PMAnd he goes back and edits his posts making nonsense of the thread...Total Package.

Just melt down and leave already...jeez.
I realized that my asking price wasn't realistic for a boxed system so I edited it.  It seems I can't afford the boxed system so I am going for loose only.  Why the hate?

In your opinion what would be the proper way for me to change my offer price?

LostFlunky

Somebody say something about a bounty?

For some reason, to me, bounty is one of those annoying words, like "moist", "slacks", and "squirt".

Trenton_net

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/27/2017, 05:07 PMSomebody say something about a bounty?

For some reason, to me, bounty is one of those annoying words, like "moist", "slacks", and "squirt".
It's actually a candy bar filled with coconut:

IMG

LostFlunky

Quote from: Trenton_net on 09/29/2017, 10:45 AM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/27/2017, 05:07 PMSomebody say something about a bounty?

IMG
Ooh! Moist coconut... almost squirted my bounty in my slacks!

xcrement5x

IMG
Damn, that bootleg Mounds bar looks pretty good.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 09/29/2017, 12:50 PMDamn, that bootleg Mounds bar looks pretty good.
But is it tastier than bounty paper towels?
--DragonmasterDan

Bloufo

I've seen Mutiny on the Bounty. Avoid the one with Brando. The earlier one is better.

SignOfZeta

IMG
Wow, it *is* on par with a moist slacks squirt!

Btw, "meal" is one of those words for sure so the Bounty is basically a moist slacks squirt MRE.

Man, humor is great. Now I don't dislike collectards so much...
IMG

tbone3969

"ten at a time for a dime, ten at a time for a dime" - Jerky Boys

in99flames

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/29/2017, 12:20 PM

IMG
Ooh! Moist coconut... almost squirted my bounty in my slacks!
I think this video would describe your sensation....
I am somebody's mommy!

NoSexGex

Quote from: in99flames on 09/29/2017, 10:34 PMI think this video would describe your sensation....https://youtu.be/4pXfHLUlZf4
Already been 11 years since that was uploaded, wow

in99flames

Has it been that long?? Damn....its a funny one though. :-)
I am somebody's mommy!

bartre

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2017, 02:04 AM
Quote from: in99flames on 09/29/2017, 10:34 PMI think this video would describe your sensation....
Already been 11 years since that was uploaded, wow
No it hasn't
2017-2008 =  9 years.

actually, a little less since it was in December, and it's only October now.

geez man, get it together....

NoSexGex

Quote from: bartre on 10/05/2017, 01:28 PMNo it hasn't
2017-2008 =  9 years.

actually, a little less since it was in December, and it's only October now.

geez man, get it together....
And I wasn't even drinking lol, was gonna blame it on the alcohol. 10 generations of shame for me

Green

So is someone going to sell him one or not?

Seems he REALLY wants one...

Trenton_net

I doubt it. If what people say is true, I think everyone is sitting on the sidelines because it's likely that he already found a buyer for the console (at an inflated price) before he even has one in hand. So that's why at this point, he's willing to pay just about *anything* to get one. As long as it's not super unreasonable, he'll still turn a profit. At least that's what people are *probably* thinking anyways given his reputation.

crazydean

I just figured that nobody here wants to sell to tbone due to his past transgressions. If they're going to sell their LT, might as well put it on eBay and watch it go!

Of course, the LT is tough to find so there probably aren't many people looking to part with theirs.

tbone3969

Not part of the community.....

Cmon man.

NecroPhile

Not a good part of it.  :lol:

I don't particularly care if you're looking to immediately flip it or want it for your personal collection.  Either way, gouger profiteers can go pay top dollar on ebay.

tbone3969

Is there anyway to redeem myself? 

I have been trying to be a good member for years now.  You guys are tough.  I have bought a number of items from members here (multiple system and mods/repairs from Keith Courage among others), I have raffled off a game (Klax CIC), scanned my Time Cruise manual and put the Dropbox link for it here, led many members to the Ys IV English iso via PM, donated to Nightwolf, and had constructive conversations about video games. 

What else can I do?

xcrement5x

I'm not gonna speak for everyone, but once you show tendencies people tend not to forget around here.  Many people (myself included) still dislike Tobias for the shit he pulled with the original Sapphire reprints, even though he attempted to make amends with free disc distribution and other community efforts. 

The old saying "you never get a second chance to make a first impression" still makes sense today for many reasons. 

crazydean

Quote from: tbone3969 on 10/12/2017, 08:11 PMNot part of the community.....

Cmon man.
Sorry, that's not quite what I meant. I meant just the marketplace community. I'll edit it.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 10/13/2017, 11:21 AMI'm not gonna speak for everyone, but once you show tendencies people tend not to forget around here.  Many people (myself included) still dislike Tobias for the shit he pulled with the original Sapphire reprints, even though he attempted to make amends with free disc distribution and other community efforts. 

The old saying "you never get a second chance to make a first impression" still makes sense today for many reasons.
So true.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: tbone3969 on 10/13/2017, 09:39 AMIs there anyway to redeem myself? 

I have been trying to be a good member for years now.  You guys are tough.  I have bought a number of items from members here (multiple system and mods/repairs from Keith Courage among others), I have raffled off a game (Klax CIC), scanned my Time Cruise manual and put the Dropbox link for it here, led many members to the Ys IV English iso via PM, donated to Nightwolf, and had constructive conversations about video games. 

What else can I do?

I'll be honest, it's you. The fact that you've put good time in to ape the look and behavior of an OG member shows you aren't lazy but frankly I never do any of that shit, never have, and people don't shit on me on me the way do you. This is for a lot of reasons but my point is that having the outward symptoms of decency doesn't make up for the fact that people think you're a profiteer at heart. It's your inner ideology they don't like, you can't fool them with gifts and scans anymore than when billionaire assholes donate money to charity and learn to not say certain words in public. Recently some comedian I won't name pointed out that external guidelines for behavior like that, good table manors, correct English, not referring to woman as "broads" those are things that the true scumbags have always been the first to master because they have a disingenuous nature. They are always putting on a face just to intigrate with society.

If you're the sort of person they are ever going to like it's going to happen because the posts you write show you to be someone they want to interact with. I'm not as bought-in on the whole The Comunity thing as a lot of these guys are but I can tell it's a legit thing and you're never going to bullshit your way into it. If you're saying shit like "why" or "when" then you just look weak and desperate which makes them wonder why you would lower yourself like that and then they assume it's for the money...

I don't know anything about you other than your sig was stolen from a 80s tweenager so if I had an LT I didn't need I'd probably sell it to you. However, the OGs here know that if I ever had an LT there is no fucking way I'd sell it. :) I don't have extra LTs I don't need. NOBODY DOES.
IMG

tbone3969

I hear you Sign of Zeta.

But doggin on my sig....  Cmon.  I love that cover and the game.  Who doesn't enjoy some OG Wolfenstein for PC?  I even liked the Return to Castle Wolfenstein.  I beat it on the original XBOX.

Opethian

tbone take the hint
killyourself you are already dead
IMG