RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

BIG Sale: Cheap games, modded systems

Started by D-Lite, 07/01/2007, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Lite

I'm outta damn space and need to move some stuff.  I have a metric shit ton of games here to move and this is the first blow.

First off, prices listed for the games are not including shipping and not including PayPal fees.  You may also pay by money order to avoid fees.  And realize that after like 10 games I can ship a good amount of stuff in a Priority mail flat rate box.  About the games, in many cases I have multiple games.  Please consider that the game shown is game plus manual and case (except in the loose HuCard case).  If it comes with a spine, reg card, etc, you'll find that out when you open it ;)  Condition is at least excellent and playable for all media and the manuals at least very good.

I won't even bother naming stuff for the games, just look at the pics and let me know what tickles your fancy.  Lots of $1 games here to be had kids.  Note that the pictures are clickable for much bigger resolution images. 
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

-------------
Now for the systems. 

I have some region-modded (using grahf's IC board!) Core and CoreII systems up for grabs.  The systems will come with the proper matching controller, original AV and AC, and price includes Priority tracked shipping.  I want to just mention as well that the little PCB that grahf sells is top notch and works perfect in these little systems.
CoreGrafx:  $70 shipped
CoreGrafxII:  $75 shipped
NOTE:  included in the price listed:  Pick any 5 $1 games or 2 x $1 + 1 x $3 games FREE.  And shipping any other games you want is free and there is no PayPal (games fitting in the flat rate box with the system). 
IMG

S-Video and Region Modded DuoR

I've made a couple systems (and have more available for modding) recently using my S-Video board and region mod.  All cleaned up and ready to go with blue power on LED in the little window.  Since it's been a while, I figured I'd lower the price for at least the time being.  Used to be $310 each shipped, but now $275 shipped Priority Mail with insurance and tracking.
IMG
IMG

Questions, comments, PM or e-mail me at dean@multimods.com
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
IMG
IMG

D-Lite

Wanted to also mention that if you can find a cheaper price anywhere, let me know and I'll at least match it  =D>
IMG
IMG

esteban

R-Type I and II
Babel
Future Boy Conan
Emerald Dragon
Monster Maker
Yawara
Last Armageddon
Battlefield Wrestling gamme?
Ys I & II
Ryuuko No Ken
Garou Densetsu 2
Atlas
Daisenryakyu (the military strat game, I forget its spelling)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

loganweaponx007

I want that coregraphx and any shmup HuCard game you have Dlite!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!

D-Lite

Quote from: esteban on 07/01/2007, 08:10 PMR-Type I and II
Babel
Future Boy Conan
Emerald Dragon
Monster Maker
Yawara
Last Armageddon
Battlefield Wrestling gamme?
Ys I & II
Ryuuko No Ken
Garou Densetsu 2
Atlas
Daisenryakyu (the military strat game, I forget its spelling)
This list gets longer after every 20 minutes  :P   PM coming.

loganweaponx007, e-mail replied to

Note that PayPal is accepted and the fee is generally not much for small purchases.
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

D-Lite

All PMs replied.  If you PM'd or e-mailed me about games, please let me know as soon as you can if you're still interested.

Tenshi no Uta sold out.  As are the loose Necromancer and loose Bikkuriman World.
IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: D-Lite on 07/03/2007, 01:53 PMAll PMs replied.  If you PM'd or e-mailed me about games, please let me know as soon as you can if you're still interested.

Tenshi no Uta sold out.  As are the loose Necromancer and loose Bikkuriman World.
I sent PM! I will pay ASAP ;)

D-Lite

Quote from: esteban on 07/04/2007, 11:33 AM
Quote from: D-Lite on 07/03/2007, 01:53 PMAll PMs replied.  If you PM'd or e-mailed me about games, please let me know as soon as you can if you're still interested.

I sent PM! I will pay ASAP ;)
PM replied.  I think you missed my e-mail from a couple days ago  8)
IMG
IMG

runinruder

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Turbo D

Got my games today, thank you very much.  :D
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

That was fast! Did he send them via rocket ship?
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Turbo D

haha, usps priority rocketship. I live only a few cities away from him, but still he shipped really fast. Great packaging aswell, an all around great sale.
IMG IMG
IMG

D-Lite

Thank you to everyone that's bought stuff so far.  More boxes set to ship tomorrow as well.

Many games still left but supplies of some are dwindling/gone.  Only one Ziria left, no more Last Armageddon, Tenshi no Uta, Battlefield wrestling, Art of Fighting.  Plenty of HuCards and more.  If anyone is looking for accessories, boxed or not, let me know.
IMG
IMG

PCEngineHell

Dean,Eric got his stuff and he was very happy with it. he wanted me to let you know. TTYL.

M1Savage

Of course I came across this thread late. Got a listing of what's left of the cd games and accessories?

D-Lite

Quote from: m1savage on 07/07/2007, 07:39 PMOf course I came across this thread late. Got a listing of what's left of the cd games and accessories?
I have many of the games remaining.  I had multiples of many of them to start with.  Feel free to shoot me a request.  I will though try to update the thread.

And thanks for hooking Eric and I up Michael H.
IMG
IMG

loganweaponx007

I recieved my stuff yesterday. Everything was in working order and pakaged extremly well.

Thanks D-Lite!

NecroPhile

Argh, gots me loot yesterday.  Well packaged and quickly shipped - Thanks, D-Lite.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

nat

Oh, yeah, I suppose that's because I didn't buy anything.

SignOfZeta

I got my huge box of crap with special bonus yesterday. A fucking great deal for some games.

BTW, if anyone was wondering if Firepro 2nd Bout was any good...it isn't. Wow. Its bad. Hard to believe that Firepro eventually evolved in the best wrestling series ever.

D-Lite, those Momotaro games you have are the RPG and Dentetsu titles, right? None of them are the platformer? I might still snag them as a set of you still have them all.
IMG

GUTS

I actually really liked WWF No Mercy for wrestling, but yeah Fire Pro was the absolute nutiness back in the day.  I remember spending hours making guys and correcting their names (or leaving them in some cases since the messed up names were fucking hilarious sometimes).

SignOfZeta

I don't know about "back in the day". Haven't you played Firepro Returns, or the GBA ones? The series is, kind of, still going.

Spike was hinting really really hard that a DS one would be made, but it still hasn't surfaced. The DS is probably the best system ever for a FP game since the touch screen would made for all sort of awesome editing action.
IMG

TR0N

Damn if i didn't have a convention this month, D-lite i'd snag that modded coregrafx II.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

GUTS

Yeah I've played the GBA and PS2 ones but the magic was gone.

PCEngineHell

To me the best ones were 6 Man Scramble and Fire Pro D on DC. Kinda funny,the only reason I learned about Fire Pro to begin with is because Rob Van Dam had reviewed it back in late 90ies on the net saying it was the best wrestling game he ever played. Last year I went to search for this review,could not find it,but confirmed with RVDs website that it was real,was done by him. On 6 Man I used to have Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman,creating wrestlers on there was so damn easy,and the moves to choose from were awesome. There was a site on the net that I got all the settings for to make half the ECW roster from back in 98.

SignOfZeta

If you haven't played A, and Final for GBA I highly recommend them. They are quite a bit like S, and D, and once you get used to the audience, and Management of Ring modes, its hard to go back to SSS. Not to mention the edit parts. You can make Bruce Lee, and Batman, and crazy stuff like that. Also, a lot has happened in wrestling in the 10 years since SSS was released, so there are a lot of new parts for newer wrestlers/costumes. Of course in American wrestling stuff has basically just gone totally downhill (everyone looks like The Rock now) but you have POS Hearts, four versions of Tiger Mask, etc.

Returns is pretty rad also. Much much better than Z was. Returns has, bay far, the most powerful CaW ever. If that doesn't turn you on, there are edit parts for Hard Gay in Firepro Returns.
IMG

PCEngineHell

I really loved 6 man Scramble on Saturn,I would spend hours upon hours on that one. I esp liked Vader on it. He could totally wipe the floor with most of the roster. Any of you ever mess with the Giant Grams?

Debvgger

D-Lite

Quote from: Debvgger on 08/07/2007, 06:04 PMPM sent ;)
Got it. 

I want to say thanks to everyone that's bought stuff.   =D>
Also, if you have PM'd or e-mailed me about games and I haven't gotten back to you, I'm working on it.  I am fighting an inventory tracking multi-variable problem with this stuff.  Stuff coming in and going out, complicated by a couple of hanging/incomplete deals that screw up the real inventory list.
IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: D-Lite on 08/08/2007, 11:46 AM
Got it. 

Also, if you have PM'd or e-mailed me about games and I haven't gotten back to you, I'm working on it.  I am fighting an inventory tracking multi-variable problem with this stuff.  Stuff coming in and going out, complicated by a couple of hanging/incomplete deals that screw up the real inventory list.
Sorry! I'll be sending you a USPS M.O. tomorrow. I'll confirm with a PM :)

pixeljunkie

Got it. 

I hope I have not been forgotten :(

nat

D-Lite

Quote from: pixeljunkie on 08/08/2007, 09:45 PM
Got it. 

I hope I have not been forgotten :(
I got ya. 
Part of it is I just got some more stuff (games/systems) that I have to sort out.
IMG
IMG

SNKNostalgia

Just now leaving feedback but I bought 7 hucards, 1 turbochip and an Avenue Pad. Great deal, really pleased. Best deal was the brand new SF2CE Hucard. My first new Jap Hucard ever. Avenue Pad is the best 6 button I have ever played on, EVER!! Plus I got a  bonus VHS of Raising Arizona, nice. D-lite, I may order some more games next week or so. Got a Tennoke Bank still?

D-Lite

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 08/10/2007, 08:19 PMJust now leaving feedback but I bought 7 hucards, 1 turbochip and an Avenue Pad. Great deal, really pleased. Best deal was the brand new SF2CE Hucard. My first new Jap Hucard ever. Avenue Pad is the best 6 button I have ever played on, EVER!! Plus I got a  bonus VHS of Raising Arizona, nice. D-lite, I may order some more games next week or so. Got a Tennoke Bank still?
Cool, thanks man.  I've got a stack of Tennokoes here.  Hopefully I'll update the list soon.  I have about 40 games to add, some are in demand.  Listing a couple of systems now....  new thread.
IMG
IMG

shubibiman

So I will impatiently wait for your new list as I was pleased by the quickness of the transaction (couldn't believe how fast my batch crossed the atlantic ocean :) )
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

CosMind

super fast, super reliable, super hookup, super dean :mrgreen:

- duo-r with region mod and s-vid mod
- 9 games that're quite hard to track down, all at better-than-reasonable (some at amazing) prices.

all have arrived and are gunning beautifully.

thanks a ton, good sir.

(for everyone else, if you've yet to purchase anything from this good man...  what the heck are you waiting for?)

nat

Quote from: CosMind on 08/13/2007, 10:11 PMwhat the heck are you waiting for?
Well, personally, I'm still waiting for my "bonus item" that everyone else seems to have received along with their goods.  :wink:

D-Lite

Quote from: nat on 08/13/2007, 11:53 PM
Quote from: CosMind on 08/13/2007, 10:11 PMwhat the heck are you waiting for?
Well, personally, I'm still waiting for my "bonus item" that everyone else seems to have received along with their goods.  :wink:
Ah, you see there's something you need to do to get said bonus goods.  What happens is you buy enough in terms of actual physical mass, not $$, that I use a flat rate box.  So that there is the rub, as it were.  I'll catch you next time with it
IMG
IMG

nat

Hey don't worry about it, man. I'm just bustin' balls.

D-Lite

Quote from: nat on 08/14/2007, 01:47 PMHey don't worry about it, man. I'm just bustin' balls.
What are you, my wife?
IMG
IMG

lbblue

Alt-Nintega

CrackTiger

Quote from: nat on 08/13/2007, 11:53 PMWell, personally, I'm still waiting for my "bonus item" that everyone else seems to have received along with their goods.  :wink:
I still have my cool MultiMods pen. 8)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

D-Lite

I rarely sell on eBay anymore for anyone asking.  Chances are you'll find a better deal from me here than anyone there anyways ;)

Oh, and I'm in fact working on a new MASSIVE update right now.  Bigger list than the original and will include a ton of new/sealed games too.
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG