The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostFlunky

I love the art style of the Odyssey 2.  The games on the other hand...

ClodBusted

IMG

This made me laugh when I found it in the local timber shop.

Bloufo

/23salow.jpg
/zl515e.jpg

ToyMachine78

Quote from: in99flames on 10/06/2017, 12:50 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 09/15/2017, 07:47 PMShout...Shout
IMG
Egg of the Devil!!!
I guess that truly is a...DEVILED EGG.....har har har
These really exist

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

geise

NecroPhile

Poor Bambi!

I don't get that second car one.  Other than him missing the ramp, what the fuck happened?!?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

LostFlunky

Quote from: geise on 10/28/2017, 09:02 PM^LOL!
IMG
At first I just lol'd, but then after watching it two or three times I started thinking - 'how is that panel not just ripping apart?' 

+1 for a well built car...

Bloufo

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 10/30/2017, 11:16 AM+1 for a well built car...
Maybe it was better if that part had torn off. Who knows what happened to that car after that video clip ended.

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/30/2017, 11:10 AMPoor Bambi!

I don't get that second car one.  Other than him missing the ramp, what the fuck happened?!?
Yeah, I'm not sure either what's going on in the second one.  Maybe the exhaust or something got clipped?  And honestly, if you can't hit the ramp on an angled turn, just back up and go on straight, how hard is that to do?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

OldMan

Quote...if you can't hit the ramp on an angled turn, just back up and go on straight, how hard is that to do?
Looks like its real hard. He tried that and missed. :)

QuoteMaybe the exhaust or something got clipped?
Or torn off. Looks like he had some flames coming from underneath after he stuck his head out.

NightWolve

IMG

ClodBusted

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/02/2017, 10:10 PMIMG
Fix'd.
Couldn't see the content of your post, so quoted it to see the bb code, reuploaded the image elsewhere and pasted it back into your quote.

ToyMachine78

geise

ClodBusted

NightWolve

Chicago_Gang_SDtag.jpg
Chicago gangs tagged my garage [again] with their "artistic expression..." It's been reported to the alderman/district CAPS office... :/ https://t.co/YgwhrL5zxC

These clowns call themselves "SD" I believe for "Satan's Disciples." Usually their symbolism was just "SD." I remember I was asked to join when I was a kid. They've always been around areas of Chicago.

I dunno what the f*ck they do besides illegally import spray paint into Chicago to spray graffiti. Because of bastards like these, I have to drive to suburbs to buy spray paint when needed as retail sale got banned inside Chicago city limits...

xcrement5x

I read gang, it says "XSEED RULEZ" (but it's written in reverse and encoded).

You have made too many enemies NightWolve :p
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 11/04/2017, 03:11 PMI read gang, it says "XSEED RULEZ" (but it's written in reverse and encoded).

You have made too many enemies NightWolve :P
Heh. Well, I did get doxxed by an anime pedo-freak (Chris Hyde/Psycho DildoVizor) who turns out was an XXXSEED customer/shill/bootlicker (for Senran Kagura) and a follower of Tom-chan Lipschultz' WyrdWad account on the company forums, so those psycho freaks technically know where I live...

The lunatic read Tom's unhinged NightWolve <= Trump <= Hitler election day defamation rant and that was part of his triggering it appears... It could be discerned based on what he parroted in his lying attacks along with using Jeff's crazy 10 year conspiracy libel... It's amazing, isn't it, that Tom STILL has a job there even after his KKK witches protest warrior stunt ?? I can't process/believe it...

But anyway, gang-tagging of garages is all too common in Chicago... Getting sick of it. It was only this summer that I pressure-washed that door and sprayed over it with 4 cans of white flat Rustoleum paint... The reason is being right next to a public school where this can be seen! Makes this garage a big target...

Psycho Punch

Reminds me of my old neighborhood, people were getting sick of idiots spray painting ugly gang tags so they hired actual graffiti artists to do gorgeous murals on their walls. I guess they kinda "respect" those since no gang tags ever appeared again.

Yay for no stupid regulations telling you what you can and cannot do with your own land.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 11/05/2017, 01:05 PMReminds me of my old neighborhood, people were getting sick of idiots spray painting ugly gang tags so they hired actual graffiti artists to do gorgeous murals on their walls. I guess they kinda "respect" those since no gang tags ever appeared again.
Good luck, since I've seen well-made graffittis being crossed/slashed out by those tagging idiots.

NecroPhile

Ugh, that sucks NW.  Since you've been hit more than once, it might be worth investing in an anti-graffiti coating that'll let you wash that shit right off.  There's cheap ones that are essentially just wax, but they only work once (washing off with the paint) and break down over time and have to be reapplied; the better stuff is usually silane or siloxane, which should last years and/or several cleanings before needing a recoat.

Failing that, maybe this'd work:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/04/2017, 02:05 PMIMG

Chicago gangs tagged my garage [again] with their "artistic expression..." It's been reported to the alderman/district CAPS office... :/ https://t.co/YgwhrL5zxC

These clowns call themselves "SD" I believe for "Satan's Disciples." Usually their symbolism was just "SD." I remember I was asked to join when I was a kid. They've always been around areas of Chicago.

I dunno what the f*ck they do besides illegally import spray paint into Chicago to spray graffiti. Because of bastards like these, I have to drive to suburbs to buy spray paint when needed as retail sale got banned inside Chicago city limits...
It may be time to find a new neighborhood.

ClodBusted

IMG
What's up with people and their gross fetishes on deviantart? Body inflation, feces, disembowelment, ponys. EVERYWHERE.
Yack, deculture.

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2017, 04:59 AMIMG
What's up with people and their gross fetishes on deviantart ? Body inflation, feces, disembowelment, ponys. EVERYWHERE.
Yack, deculture.
IMG

ClodBusted

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2017, 04:59 AMIMG
What's up with people and their gross fetishes on deviantart? Body inflation, feces, disembowelment, ponys. EVERYWHERE.
Yack, deculture.
I dunno, but that shit is straight out of tumblr. Mr. Metokur does some pretty damn funny reviews of tumblr and deviant art degeneracy on YouTube. It's pretty damn funny.

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 11/06/2017, 10:45 AMUgh, that sucks NW.  Since you've been hit more than once, it might be worth investing in an anti-graffiti coating that'll let you wash that shit right off.  There's cheap ones that are essentially just wax, but they only work once (washing off with the paint) and break down over time and have to be reapplied; the better stuff is usually silane or siloxane, which should last years and/or several cleanings before needing a recoat.

Failing that, maybe this'd work:
Oh yeah, almost forgot, I finally uploaded a demonstration video of my pressure washer usage the last time my garage got tagged.
Painstakingly tedious as you'll see, very slow process but it works eventually... I didn't realize the windiness was cutting off my audio for parts of this otherwise I would've recorded it again. But yeah, that was DIY/Do-It-Yourself day...

On advice, yeah, my neighbor said to try Johnson wax as one option, others say fake camera with motion sensing light to trick them out, etc.

Oh BTW, it's good as new now, city anti-graffiti service arrived within days of my report, they sprayed over it real nice this time! Problem solved!

xcrement5x

Yeah, a motion light is a good deterrent, I believe there are ones that trigger and then have delay for a few seconds before kicking on so it will scare the crap out of anyone as they think it's a regular light and then get real close and then BOOM it kicks on. 

Psycho Punch

Digi.k

ClodBusted

@Digi.k: Not sure if lady on the left is either looking in jealousy or disgust.

IMG

:shock:

Psycho Punch

xcrement5x

Looks like Tats finally got the car of his dreams, and it wasn't an Aston Martin!

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

Look mom, it's a Duo in its natural habitat!

IMG

Source:
By the way, I guess holding the controller and sitting like that for a prolonged time will be painful for both lower back and arms.

ClodBusted

Digi.k

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/27/2017, 03:29 PMIMG
What the fuck is that AWESOMENESS?

Literally every aspect of this item is unbelievably amazing.

May the gods bless every orifice of the person who made this.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jperryss

Quote from: esteban on 12/27/2017, 09:53 PMWhat the fuck is that AWESOMENESS?

The Nintendo seal makes it.

geise

Quote from: esteban on 12/27/2017, 09:53 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/27/2017, 03:29 PMIMG
What the fuck is that AWESOMENESS?

DITTO!

ClodBusted

Joe Redifer

Joe appreciates! Especially the volume slider going up into it's PROPER raised position. :D

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

ClodBusted