10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

BigusSchmuck

Yep saw this coming, cutting entitlement programs to pay for the tax cut for the wealthy and rich. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/18/16741730/gop-agenda-medicare-social-security
Political suicide if they go through with it.

Medic_wheat

We survived 2017 people.

We can al come out of our bunkers now I think.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 01/01/2018, 12:08 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 01/01/2018, 12:02 PMWe survived 2017 people.

We can al come out of our bunkers now I think.
But Clinton and Obama and Soros and the media are still out there... Can you be sure America is great again yet?
I can guarantee it is as great as Trumps Lucius lock of hair and Clinton's use of cigars is considered Cuban approved.

NecroPhile

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 12/29/2017, 07:09 PM
QuoteHis tax plan has a slight silver lining. Maybe his cut on corporate tax will get some industries to move back to the US.
That's the plan, along with expansion of those already here. It's about jobs and keeping American wealth here.
That's a pipe dream that won't amount to much.  Taxes are nothing compared to labor costs.

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 12/29/2017, 07:09 PMSo it's just a coincidence that the Dow has risen nearly 7,000 points since Trump was elected? It just suddenly skyrocketed for no reason. Oh, it was Obama. That's right.
If you'd bother to look at a normalized chart of the DOW since its lowest point in 2009 up to present, you'd see that it's nicely improved under Trump but hardly skyrocketed.  The DOW gains aren't all Obama but neither are they all Trump; if it were another year of Obama's average, it'd be somewhere around 23000.

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 12/29/2017, 09:06 PMI initially didn't want to get in an argument here but sometimes when you see something that's flat out bullshit you can't help but say something. Dude posts some bullshit link talking about how much golf Trump plays all the while ignoring how much golf Obama played or the fact over $100 million was spent on Obama's vacations and travels. I guess he probably didn't even know that but then again how would he since 95% of the media is pro-Obama and anti-Trump.
If you weren't such a crybaby bitch, you'd have followed the link and found that they DO talk about Obama's golf too.  We all know that Obama (and Bush, Clinton, etc.) golfed and spent lots of money on personal travel, but the fact is that Trump is doing both at a faster clip than any previous president.  It's not hypocrisy to mock the dotard after he bitched REPEATEDLY about Obama's golfing and vacationing and promising that he would do neither.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 01/02/2018, 10:40 AMIf you weren't such a crybaby bitch, you'd have followed the link and found that they DO talk about Obama's golf too.  We all know that Obama (and Bush, Clinton, etc.) golfed and spent lots of money on personal travel, but the fact is that Trump is doing both at a faster clip than any previous president.  It's not hypocrisy to mock the dotard after he bitched REPEATEDLY about Obama's golfing and vacationing and promising that he would do neither.
Given the utter nonsense he's been posting I doubt very highly he more than skims anything that he's actively arguing against.  I'd wager the odds of him actually reading an outside source is slim to nil.  Why would RyuHayabusa bother actively engaging when he can just cry victim while making personal character attacks?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: seieienbu on 01/03/2018, 02:22 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/02/2018, 10:40 AMIf you weren't such a crybaby bitch, you'd have followed the link and found that they DO talk about Obama's golf too.  We all know that Obama (and Bush, Clinton, etc.) golfed and spent lots of money on personal travel, but the fact is that Trump is doing both at a faster clip than any previous president.  It's not hypocrisy to mock the dotard after he bitched REPEATEDLY about Obama's golfing and vacationing and promising that he would do neither.
Given the utter nonsense he's been posting I doubt very highly he more than skims anything that he's actively arguing against.  I'd wager the odds of him actually reading an outside source is slim to nil.  Why would RyuHayabusa bother actively engaging when he can just cry victim while making personal character attacks?
Well that didn't last long. Utter nonsense? I have yet to see you refute anything I've said. You've yet to actually engage what I've said and instead you just whine like a liberal bitch. You and your liberal fuck buddies just keep attacking the strawman image of Trump that the media has created to incite hysteria about him being the a white supremacist, hating the poor, etc etc etc. And for the record I used to be a centrist. I hated George W. Bush because of the war in Iraq and how much religion was being tied to politics since I'm an atheist. However, the left has gone absolutely insane. The entire goal of liberalism today is to tear down every aspect of Western Civilization in the name of diversity and guilt and rebuild it into some communist hellhole.

NecroPhile

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 01/03/2018, 06:01 PMWell that didn't last long. Utter nonsense? I have yet to see you refute anything I've said. You've yet to actually engage what I've said and instead you just whine like a liberal bitch. You and your liberal fuck buddies just keep attacking the strawman image of Trump that the media has created to incite hysteria about him being the a white supremacist, hating the poor, etc etc etc. And for the record I used to be a centrist. I hated George W. Bush because of the war in Iraq and how much religion was being tied to politics since I'm an atheist. However, the left has gone absolutely insane. The entire goal of liberalism today is to tear down every aspect of Western Civilization in the name of diversity and guilt and rebuild it into some communist hellhole.
Thanks for proving our point, dumbass.  We directly refuted your claim about bias with the golfing bullshit and the only thing you can come back with is "liberal, racist, communist, duh."  :lol:

RyuHayabusa

QuoteThat's a pipe dream that won't amount to much.  Taxes are nothing compared to labor costs.
We'll see.

QuoteIf you'd bother to look at a normalized chart of the DOW since its lowest point in 2009 up to present, you'd see that it's nicely improved under Trump but hardly skyrocketed.  The DOW gains aren't all Obama but neither are they all Trump; if it were another year of Obama's average, it'd be somewhere around 23000.
Bullshit. The Dow is up nearly 7,000 points since Trump won the election. It jumped 1,500 between the election and the inauguration and will probably cross 25,000 tomorrow. Keep in mind that when Obama took office it was pretty already at the bottom with nowhere to go but up. An injection of a trillion dollars, started by G.W. Bush, is what got the market climbing again. Poo poo it all you want but it's no coincidence that the markets have skyrocketed the way they have since Nov. 9th.

QuoteIf you weren't such a crybaby bitch, you'd have followed the link and found that they DO talk about Obama's golf too.  We all know that Obama (and Bush, Clinton, etc.) golfed and spent lots of money on personal travel, but the fact is that Trump is doing both at a faster clip than any previous president.  It's not hypocrisy to mock the dotard after he bitched REPEATEDLY about Obama's golfing and vacationing and promising that he would do neither.
I did follow the link, dipshit. Couldn't help but notice how they got busted with their bullshit numbers on how much Trump was costing taxpayers and had to admit to it. However, as I mentioned before Trump, unlike Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. actually owns multiple vacation homes with golf courses. He did say he wouldn't play golf or vacation like Obama, which he has done. No denying that bit of hypocrisy. At least he wasn't golfing 15 minutes after announcing to America that one of our people had been beheaded.

seieienbu

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 01/03/2018, 06:01 PMWell that didn't last long. Utter nonsense? I have yet to see you refute anything I've said. You've yet to actually engage what I've said and instead you just whine like a liberal bitch. You and your liberal fuck buddies just keep attacking the strawman image of Trump that the media has created to incite hysteria about him being the a white supremacist, hating the poor, etc etc etc. And for the record I used to be a centrist. I hated George W. Bush because of the war in Iraq and how much religion was being tied to politics since I'm an atheist. However, the left has gone absolutely insane. The entire goal of liberalism today is to tear down every aspect of Western Civilization in the name of diversity and guilt and rebuild it into some communist hellhole.
Thank you for crying victim and making personal character attacks against me after reading my post about how you cry victim and make personal character attacks.  There's no possible way that I could have proven my point better than this example.

turboswimbz

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 01/03/2018, 06:01 PM
Quote from: seieienbu on 01/03/2018, 02:22 PM
absolutely insane. . .

The entire goal of liberalism today is to tear down every aspect of Western Civilization in the name of diversity and guilt and rebuild it into some communist hellhole.
I find it interesting these two thoughts come together. I've read many things here and here is just some thoughts not just for you but everyone . . . I'm sure there will be disagreements to this and I look forward to considering them. Empathy is a powerful thing.

I understand what you are saying, but maybe just maybe is it possible the other side feels the same way? that Conservatives only care about keeping things good for themselves and not the greater good?  You know where the real hellhole is, it is the thread like this where we fight each other digging in deeper and deeper without looking at the other side. This is my problem with the whole thing right now.

As far as Trump let me say Trump acts (for whatever reason) like a brazen, over the top "good old boy".  That doesn't mean he is the devil or sending us down a path that is wrong, it means he acts not as dignified as I think a person in his position should. 

I also don't think it's fair to say that only liberals are interested in tearing down society.  A lot of the Republicans current actions, all this "action" Trump has taken, (Idk if all the credit should go to him) have been in many cases merely to abolish everything the Democrats put in place over the last 8 years without regards to whether it should be discussed further or not. Neither side is intrested much in building anything up. 

I also think much of his policy has been to the benefit of corporations and not to small businesses and people.  While this is great for investment economy, it's not also healthy for long-term greater good. Every person should at least have the shot at being treated fairly and not being taken advantage of by people in power, it's never going to happen, but we should strive for it.  What's life if you settle for beer and watching fantasy on TV?  And saying that people should be treated fair and just does not mean that I am saying you need to have some sort of (white) Guilt, or even that people should get advantages for being downtrodden, it means we should treat the homeless with the same rights and respect as you or a millionaire.  And people should be held accountable when they break that responsibility.  The bill of rights means nothing if it's not treated with responsibility, discipline, and reverence.

For me personally, I feel like both sides just let me down as do the people on both sides.  On one side we want to spend without oversight on programs that people take advantage of, and generally, regulate industries into having to keep prices extremely high, but on the other side I have people who also want to give those companies and people breaks which only increase my taxes over time, or increases the deficits. Meanwhile the infrastructure of our nation is being completely ignored, and the growing debt and inability to compromise means that there is no plan or money to help alleviate these types of problems.   
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"I am number one keyboard warrior. Deal with it!"

jlued686

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 01/03/2018, 06:01 PMThe entire goal of liberalism today is to tear down every aspect of Western Civilization in the name of diversity and guilt and rebuild it into some communist hellhole.
I would like you to expand on this, if you would. Especially the bolded part.

PukeSter

I thought 2017 was exhausting, but 2018 is gonna be a bigly year...

That new book coming out tomorrow made up of 200 interviews, wow! Some really disturbing stuff in there.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/15-behind-scenes-tales-new-book-trump-s-white-house-n834476

Especially since now Breitbart's staff, donors and readers are turning on Bannon...I guess Mr. Trump poisons almost everyone who associates with him.

Gypsy

Can we replace Trump with my current avatar for president?

jlued686

"My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart... ...a very stable genius."

That'll be carved into a monument someday.

seieienbu

I'd argue his greatest assets were his Daddy's money and luck.  The way he flies off the handle and is an incoherent lunatic certainly suggests neither of the two things listed are true.  Given this, I wonder if he honestly believes that...?

OldRover

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 01/03/2018, 06:01 PMThe entire goal of liberalism today is to tear down every aspect of Western Civilization in the name of diversity and guilt and rebuild it into some communist hellhole.
Actually... no. This is the goal of the authoritarian left and its gaggle of shrieking harpies who think that anyone white, male, and/or straight is somehow inherently evil. These people are not liberal and do not represent liberalism in any way, shape, or form. They are what we refer to as "the regressive left".
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

seieienbu

There's nothing liberal about censorship and that's what they seem to be all about.  That crowd represents neither me, my interests, nor what I want from America.  I honestly give partial blame the current shitty situation with our "very stable genius" as president on these types of people.  If you're calling someone a racist simply for being white that's certain to alienate more moderate voters than bring them into the echo chamber and certainly helped the right get elected two years ago.

jlued686

I agree with these sentiments. Calling them "all liberals" and painting them with the same brush as mainstream liberalism is akin to calling those torch-wielding jerkoffs in Charlottesville "all conservatives", and it's the problem with trying to have any sort of rational discourse these days. Everyone wants to box everyone else into a black and white label. They're so hopped up on the frothing hysteria put out by their "news" sources that they can't think straight and can't remember that we're all just people who want to live our damn lives.

NightWolve

Update: The "Shithole" Report

A compiled "shithole" montage below of our Trump deranged news press hacks acting like kids that just learned a swear word for the first time, heh heh! Glorious feigned outrage and self righteousness all around!

Money quote: "I'm a shithole-er!!!!!"
Runner up: "Donald Trump has turned the oval office into a shithole!"
More shithole montage fun by the Gregster:

jlued686

Everyone's missing the point of why that comment was fucked up.

"Why do we want all these PEOPLE from shithole countries coming here?" The keyword is not "shithole". It's "people".

Especially when you take his follow up remark: "Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out."

That's real classy for a president to say.

But okay, let's say for argument's sake the countries are shitholes. Have some fucking dignity; some respect. But the White House was right: his base ate this right up. They loved it. That's all that matters; not class, dignity, respect, or the integrity of the office. Just appealing to the rubes.

seieienbu

Seriously though, it was really surreal listening to NPR on my way home from work and repeatedly hearing the word "shithole" said live on the air multiple times this past week.

jlued686

Yep, raising the level of discourse one tweet/comment at a time.

NecroPhile

Like Drool said, it's not simply that he labeled countries as shitholes (they kinda are) but that he questioned why we're letting such people in at all and demanding that Haitians be removed from protected status.  I guess the dotard doesn't understand "... your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

In any case, such vulgarity has no place in the oval office.  Even worse is him later denying saying "shithole" or anything even remotely derogatory at all.  It takes a special kind of asshole to dismiss it all say it's just locker room talk and/or fake news.

esteban

This was the shit icing on the shit cake that is the current administration.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 01/15/2018, 09:50 AMIn any case, such vulgarity has no place in the oval office.  Even worse is him later denying saying "shithole" or anything even remotely derogatory at all.  It takes a special kind of asshole to dismiss it all say it's just locker room talk and/or fake news.
I swear, you literally can't trust most things the guy says ever.  He flip flops all the time; sometimes he does so even in the same sentence.  I'm tired of this stupid pattern of him running his mouth then "I didn't say that" or just pretending that whatever he said had never been uttered.

jperryss

NecroPhile

That's a goody.  :lol:

I like how the doctors fudged his height and weight just enough to keep his BMI at overweight instead of obese.  It's obvious to anyone with eyes that he's a fat fuck, but the dotard's ego had to be stroked.

jlued686

Holy Christ...(pun intended), that one got a snort laugh out of me.

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2018, 09:41 AMThat's a goody.  :lol:

I like how the doctors fudged his height and weight just enough to keep his BMI at overweight instead of obese.  It's obvious to anyone with eyes that he's a fat fuck, but the dotard's ego had to be stroked.
What's the point of making it public if it isn't going to be factual?  At the point where you lie about him being obese I feel like we're a few steps short of the weird North Korean news updates that inform people how the Kim family will do things like play a golf game for the first time ever and only get holes in 1 or pick up a rifle for the first time and shoot only the bullseye.

Gredler

New Thug Life Trump Moments! ORIGINAL VIDEO
wayback.youtu.be/N4oHnN10m2I

This made me lol

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Don't let feka news mislead you. The Turbo Duo is the first CD game system on the market!"

seieienbu

Funny.  That seems a bit too honest for the guy.

ClodBusted

Don't worry, he'll soon deny it as locker room talk and praise the Jaguar CD instead.

seieienbu

When foreign nations are sending us their CD based game consoles, they aren't sending their best and brightest.  They're sending their Fekas, their NECs.  Some, I assume, are good consoles. 

The trans pacific partnership is another disaster.  Pushed by special interests to rape our country.  This is done by wealthy console manufacturers that want to take advantage of us.

Our great presidents from Washington to Jefferson to Jackson to Lincoln understood that a great nation must protect it's manufacturing of CD Game Consoles like the Atari Jaguar from the outside.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2018, 01:41 AMDon't worry, he'll soon deny it as locker room talk and praise the Jaguar CD instead.
Grab them by the readable surface?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Take what you want, but leave gun owners alone!"

seieienbu

Not exactly Trump related, but does anyone else see the irony in NRA funded GOP reps claiming that, after being shot at, the school kids who are protesting for stricter gun control are merely pawns pushing the agenda of the Dems?

NecroPhile

They're just school kids.  They're not old enough to have opinions yet.  :roll:

Even better is the conspiracy nuts again claiming it's all a hoax by the goverrats to take away our guns.  Reynolds's revenue has gotta be through the roof!  :lol:

seieienbu

Donald Trump Jr. has been liking tin-foil-hat theories involving "Crisis Actors" and other goverrat bullshit.  That sack of shit is a really disgusting chip off the old block.

Galad

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/21/2018, 03:11 PMThey're just school kids.  They're not old enough to have opinions yet.  :roll:

Even better is the conspiracy nuts again claiming it's all a hoax by the goverrats to take away our guns.
Yeah most of these conspiracy people believe in way out of the box theories without any evidence whatsoever.Have you seen the people claiming planetx,"nibiru" is beside our sun?they believe pictures of sun dogs and lens reflections is a real planet beside the sun coming to cause extinction,some of there best evidence is a scooby doo cartoon about nibiru,they claim the goverment added it into the cartoon only for the awake ones to see it.< - No I'm not kidding.

PukeSter

What the fuck is this? I didn't know you needed a cheat sheet on how to show empathy for victims of a mass murder.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-parkland-notecard/index.html

IMG
I don't think arming teachers is all that great either. Isn't that what security guards and cops are for?

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 02/22/2018, 02:36 PMWhat the fuck is this? I didn't know you needed a cheat sheet on how to show empathy for victims of a mass murder.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-parkland-notecard/index.html

IMG
I don't think arming teachers is all that great either. Isn't that what security guards and cops are for?
That is a very common tactic leaders do to facilitate and direct/redirect a meeting.

As a counselor I even do that to help a season's flow and to verify I hit all talking points intended.

Granted dowdneifng what/who is in the room with me the natural flow of a season may never stay on tract.

With that said, it is critical that your audience is not aware you have such a narritve device on hand that you are referring to.

NecroPhile

There's nothing wrong with a cue card to make sure you cover everything (though a "genius" should be able to remember a mere five points), but it's not normal to have to be reminded to act like a normal human being.  Empathy isn't a talking point.

I had a good chuckle at the liar in chief saying he never said to "give teachers guns" and that he said he'd only arm trained teachers.  "Give teachers guns" is not equivalent to "give EVERY teacher a gun"; learn English, you embarrassing piece of shit.

seieienbu

I wonder if the gun toting teachers will get paid more or if they'll still just make $40k but have extra responsibilities vis a vis potential shootings.

seieienbu

Doubleposting WOO!

And Trump decided to save the gun industry by throwing videogames under the bus.  It feels like it's 25 years ago and MK and Night Trap are big news again.

NecroPhile

"Almost all of these shooter assholes watch violent movies/tv and play violent games!"

Yeah, so does almost every other kid at that school.  There's no causal link, dotard.