Shoutbox

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/03/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ClodBusted

As discussed in the Shoutbox. We need somebody to register a website called

CUMONREPROCARTS.com

For the love of it!

ClodBusted

Games I'd like to play:

Arkhanoid: Revenge of D'oh!

IMG

ClodBusted

I have no idea why I am watching a video featuring a hyperactive Japanese duuude polishing his ball until it shines.

Mathius

Nightwolve, anytime I move to the root of the forum no matter where I'm scrolled to the screen shoots up to the chatbox whenever it refreshes. It's starting to annoy lol.

NecroPhile

Are you clicking outside of the typing box so it's not active?  What if you minimize the chat box or turn off auto-scroll?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/04/2018, 04:39 PMAre you clicking outside of the typing box so it's not active?  What if you minimize the chat box or turn off auto-scroll?
I'm not using the chat window. No I'm just perusing the forums so in these instances it's when I'm away from the chat. I'll try turning off auto-scroll and see if that helps.

Mathius

Okay here's what happens when I un-check auto-scroll. If I move into a subforum and then back out to the root again with my browser's back button  the screen still snaps up to the embedded chatbox but for some reason the box is empty of text. Plus the audio tick that usually plays doesn't in this instance. On the other hand if I move into a subforum after un-checking auto-scroll and click "Home" or the PCFX logo the screen snaps back to the chatbox and auto-scroll has reactivated itself. Infuriating I tell ya.

Edit: I misunderstood you when you said "minimize" I thought you were referring to the pop-up window option. I figured out what you meant though. If I minimize the embedded chat window it fixes the problem. But sometimes I like having the window open just to keep an eye on you guys! :)

NecroPhile

I hear ya.  I can't fix anything, so I was just trying to give ya some less annoying options 'til NW has a chance to figure it out.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: Mathius on 04/04/2018, 04:18 PMNightwolve, anytime I move to the root of the forum no matter where I'm scrolled to the screen shoots up to the chatbox whenever it refreshes. It's starting to annoy lol.
Hide it with the '-' collapse button, that'll keep it hidden for your browser session when you're just here to browse threads.

Yeah, you never did like that ScrollToView() function, but I like it, heh. I made it only execute once to please you given your feedback (you being one of the few adults in there versus the "RAWR, this ALWAYS worked on DildoPhile chat!" type of feedback from sirhcman'n'crew), but if you back up to the root from another page without hiding, it'll fire off again.

Alternatively, you can click the popup link, this will auto-hide/shutdown the embedded chatbox also, then leave the popup chatbox in the background, and continue off to threads, back up to the root/whatever/etc. with it still staying hidden, etc.

seieienbu

I'll never get tired of the nicknames you give people/things, NightWolve. 
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Mathius

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/10/2018, 08:04 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 04/04/2018, 04:18 PMNightwolve, anytime I move to the root of the forum no matter where I'm scrolled to the screen shoots up to the chatbox whenever it refreshes. It's starting to annoy lol.
Hide it with the '-' collapse button, that'll keep it hidden for your browser session when you're just here to browse threads.

Yeah, you never did like that ScrollToView() function, but I like it, heh. I made it only execute once to please you given your feedback (you being one of the few adults in there versus the "RAWR, this ALWAYS worked on DildoPhile/chat!" type of feedback), but if you back up to the root from another page without hiding, it'll fire off again.

Alternatively, you can click the popup link, this will auto-hide/shutdown the embedded chatbox also, then leave the popup chatbox in the background, and continue off to threads, back up to the root/whatever/etc. with it still staying hidden, etc.
Yeah I figured that out when I was gathering info on my feedback in my last post. 'Tis fine for the most part now. Thanks for putting up with my constant constructive criticism.  :)

NightWolve

Quote from: seieienbu on 04/10/2018, 09:14 PMI'll never get tired of the nicknames you give people/things, NightWolve.
Thanks, though not everyone appreciates my brand of humor. :mrgreen:

Quote from: Mathius on 04/10/2018, 09:17 PMYeah I figured that out when I was gathering info on my feedback in my last post. 'Tis fine for the most part now. Thanks for putting up with my constant constructive criticism.  :)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: