Previous topic - Next topic

Ceti Alpha

QuoteIs it Volfiev?  Twisted Evil
LMFAO!!!
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

ccovell

Haha, I like watching everyone squirm!

(Actually, I just thought everyone had lost interest in the quiz; that's why I didn't post any updates.)

OK, here's a larger clip.  :dance:

disgruntleddesigner.com/chrisc/MysteryN.gif

Kitsunexus

It looks like a hentai game based on Apollo 13.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

_Paul

Is it Rock On?

Is it a HuCard or CD?

Joe Redifer

The Apollo 13 game wasn't very good.  Even if you win, you lose.

ccovell

It ain't Rock On.  It's on a HuCard.

Keranu

My god, I have no clue what that could be! I've played every HuCard game and it seems like I would remember those graphics! I am going to guess Eternal City.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

ccovell

Nope.  I'll just add that expanding that pic any more to the left would totally give it away.

_Paul

Yaksa!

Battle Ace!

Another into-the screen shooter?

ccovell

The game Jinmu Denshou is not named "Yaksa", just as Circus Lido is no longer named "Chameleon Eyes".

Anyway, Sunteam Paul wins with (likely) his correct deduction that scaling bars and rocks means 1st-person game!  It's from the final level in Battle Ace!

disgruntleddesigner.com/chrisc/MysteryNa.gif

CrackTiger

So we can officially use games that were already posted?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

/guess1hy4.jpg
I think this is too easy.

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

ccovell

Quote from: guest on 10/06/2007, 12:14 PMSo we can officially use games that were already posted?
Nobody said yes or no either way at the start, but just in case, remember I said I would...

Quote from: ccovell on 09/12/2007, 01:04 PM...apologize in advance for this one...

disgruntleddesigner.com/chrisc/MysteryM.gif

Keranu

Haha, the Battleace screenshot was awesome! I've actually not played enough of the first level to even witness that part! I really need to play that game more.

Quote from: guest on 10/06/2007, 12:48 PM/guess1hy4.jpg
I think this is too easy.
City Hunter?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Turbo D

Ya, I haven't played Battle Ace that far either, haha.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Battle Ace didnt use scaling bcuz the supergraphiks didnt have scaling u n00b

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/06/2007, 07:02 PMBattle Ace didnt use scaling bcuz the supergraphiks didnt have scaling u n00b
dats not tru cuz i red in da latest egm dat supagrafix has scailing and rotating.
IMG

Joe Redifer

i get my info from gamepro who is histroikly akurate and dey has a great comic drawn by a marginally talented arist and da characterz go into da gamez so dats how they know the most about each system so gamepro must be rite.

Ceti Alpha

IMG

_Paul

Joe Redifer

_Paul

No but keep thinking military.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Keranu

IMG

_Paul

Quote from: CrackTiger on 10/11/2007, 01:48 PMOperation Wolf?
The man here has it! I thought the green and blue bit was a dead giveaway.

/opwolf003jx1.png

CrackTiger

Joe Redifer

ccovell

Oooh, it looks really familiar!  Dragon Egg?

spenoza

Almost makes me think Magical Chase for some reason.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/12/2007, 06:17 PMDragon's Curse?
Yup, its the title screen from Dragon's Curse. =D>

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Joe Redifer

Awesome, I've played that game about a billion times.  I'll be back with a new pic soon.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/13/2007, 04:39 AMAwesome, I've played that game about a billion times.  I'll be back with a new pic soon.
Are you still going to post a new pic?

Joe Redifer

Yeah, I just had to take a vacation to Arizona real quick and stuff.  Here ya go:

IMG

Your only hint:  This game gives you a terrorist message before the first level.

Keranu

IMG

Joe Redifer

No!  I can see how you would think that, though.

Keranu

Bloody Wolf :P ? (God this game has been guessed so many times in this thread!)
IMG

Joe Redifer

Why ye... err nope that's not it!

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/27/2007, 10:46 PMYour only hint:  This game gives you a terrorist message before the first level.
Although I don't recognize the image, the hint sounds like 1943.

Joe Redifer

No.  This message would make George Bush start a war... well actually he couldn't since the message originates from within this country (in the game's "storyline").  Instead he'd probably just have the warehouse destroyed and you arrested. Clearly a message he or other ultra-right wings would not like.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/28/2007, 07:27 PMNo.  This message would make George Bush start a war... well actually he couldn't since the message originates from within this country (in the game's "storyline").  Instead he'd probably just have the warehouse destroyed and you arrested. Clearly a message he or other ultra-right wings would not like.
Then, unless its a game that opens with a gay wedding ceremony, it must be Boxy Boy!

IMG

Joe Redifer

Ceti Alpha

I've never played the game. What's this message?  :-k  :)
IMG

Joe Redifer

You're looking at it.  "Challenge America".  Only an evil terrorist/traitor would dare say that.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/28/2007, 10:02 PMYou're looking at it.  "Challenge America".  Only an evil terrorist/traitor would dare say that.
As an evil foreigner, I would like to officially challenge America!!! :twisted:

Joe Redifer

Now go watch South Park the movie to see what our official response will be.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..