Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu

Pro Golfer Tripp Isenhour faces charges for killing hawk

Started by TR0N, 03/07/2008, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

My thoughts on this.

1. HAVE YOU ever had birds at your house, Tron!? Perhaps if you did, you'd understand the key concept of "BIRDS ARE NOISY MOTHERFUCKERS".

2. Hitting a bird....with a GOLFBALL!? That's some SERIOUS SKILL, it's not like he whipped out an air rifle or something, what he did TAKES SKILL. We should stop handing out gold medals to Chinese steroid abusers long enough to give one to this guy.

3. IT'S ALWAYS THESE FREAKING ANIMAL GROUPS, like PETA and others causing trouble where it didn't need to be caused. And what's ironic is the fact that it's THE HUMANE SOCIETY. Lemme see here, the HUMANE Society. So now a HUMAN is going to jail for KILLING A FUCKING BIRD. Something doesn't add up here.

I propose we start a group full of the like minded dedicated to the extermination of special interests activists. We'd be like the Weathermen, but unlike the Weathermen, we wouldn't be against the government, just special interest groups, especially the stupid ones. Also unlike the Weathermen, THERE WILL BE NO SMOKING.



EDIT: Family Channel.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

I'm with Kit, haha. Hitting a bird with a golf ball is pretty darn amazing! I also dislike most birds. I do like eating birds though.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/07/2008, 03:02 AMMy thoughts on this.

1. HAVE YOU ever had birds at your house, Tron? Perhaps if you did, you'd understand the key concept of "BIRDS ARE NOISY MOTHERFUCKERS".
Yes i know how freaking noisey birds can be they come..around here alot.

Still maybe,he could have done some thing else to make the bird leave shesh.

I know not all predatory birds are bright but man over just one bird.

Now let's see else what every body else thinks.

Link up the article to sir up a conversation heh.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin


Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 03/07/2008, 03:12 AMStill maybe,he could have done some thing else to make the bird leave shesh.
The bird did leave, albeit the plane of existence and not the green.  :lol: :twisted:

And I'm surprised no one's made a birdie joke.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/07/2008, 03:15 AM
Quote from: TRON on 03/07/2008, 03:12 AMStill maybe,he could have done some thing else to make the bird leave shesh.
The bird did leave, albeit the plane of existence and not the green.  :lol: :twisted:

And I'm surprised no one's made a birdie joke.
I bet the joke will lead to IT'S ON THE GWEEN!
IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

SignOfZeta

Well, OK, so you hate animals, and poor people. You have some really fuct values.


Quote from: Kitsunexus3. IT'S ALWAYS THESE FREAKING ANIMAL GROUPS, like PETA and others causing trouble where it didn't need to be caused. And what's ironic is the fact that it's THE HUMANE SOCIETY. Lemme see here, the HUMANE Society. So now a HUMAN is going to jail for KILLING A FUCKING BIRD. Something doesn't add up here.
There is a furrie/dog fucker joke here but I can't quite force it to materialize because I just woke up. People go to jail for killing animals all the time. Sometimes its because their cruelty defines them as unfit to mingle with other animals (human or otherwise), like when Kitsunexus lights a fire under a trash can full of kittens. Sometimes it for the good of the animal species, like people who kill elephants just to make a trash can from their foot. If they want out of jail they should stop killing and mutilating animals. And stop fucking them also. The idea of sending millionaire sports bastards to prison is a great one, but where will we house them? More than 1-in-100 adult Americans are already in jail this very minute.

QuoteI propose we start a group full of the like minded dedicated to the extermination of special interests activists. We'd be like the Weathermen, but unlike the Weathermen, we wouldn't be against the government, just special interest groups, especially the stupid ones. Also unlike the Weathermen, THERE WILL BE NO SMOKING.
My lawrd this is fucking ignorant. WTF is a "special interest group", Rush? As I see it the US government is nothing but a collection of special interest groups, but with an out of control budget that gets more than half its cash and debt blown on anti-human military waste. Its more dedicated to corporate welfare than the welfare of its people (or animals).

You are going to make such an awesome example of a hateful, ignorant old man. I suggest you bone up on half truths about welfare moms, gun control, and "foreigners" to be the best Cliff Yablonski archetype ever. You show promise, and yet you are still so young!

Here are some links to help you on your way to greatness/not-so-greatness:

www.nra.org

www.jbs.org

www.cc.org

http://www.tednugent.com/

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

What a douche bag.  How can he claim to have had no intentions of hitting or harming the bird?  You're a pro golfer; you should be able to hit a target at 75 yards, and you should know that it doesn't feel good to get hit by a golf ball.  He thought it was funny, and now he can pay for his stupid 'joke'.

Kitsune, are you intentionally being obtuse?  This clown publicly treated a bird inhumanely (look up humane - it doesn't mean to treat something like a human), and now he'll have to answer for his actions.  He hasn't been convicted of anything yet, but if he is, it's doubtful that he'll get jail time.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldRover

He didn't think it was funny, and he had no intentions of killing it. And comparing this guy to the scumbag Michael Vick is disgusting media fluff and nothing more. If the bird hadn't been a protected species (which is a crock of bullshit anyways, but that aside...) it wouldn't have ever made the news.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Kitsunexus

Well, see Zeta, I don't hate JUST special interest groups. I hate everything and everyone. I just hate some things less, like you guys, videogames, synthesizers, fur pr0n, hentai, etc... I just hate those things less.

But I HATE everything. You can't understand that, there's no possible way you can, you'll just make fun of me even more so don't even bother responding.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/07/2008, 02:57 PMWell, see Zeta, I don't hate JUST special interest groups. I hate everything and everyone. I just hate some things less, like you guys, videogames, synthesizers, fur pr0n, hentai, etc... I just hate those things less.

But I HATE everything. You can't understand that, there's no possible way you can, you'll just make fun of me even more so don't even bother responding.
I'd just like it if you talked about how much you hate NEC consoles instead of all this other shit you are always bringing up.
IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/07/2008, 02:57 PMI hate everything and everyone. I just hate some things less, like you guys, videogames, synthesizers, fur pr0n, hentai, etc... I just hate those things less.
Oh nooesss!  Kitsune's going all dark and emo on us; nobody can understand his greasy black hair, square rimmed black glasses, and goofy scarf.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldRover

I had an emo for breakfast this morning. Tasted like greasy chicken.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II