RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Whooops!

Started by Keranu, 06/26/2011, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

In an embarassing stunt, I accidently middle clicked the remove topic button and the thread vanished. The thread was "It was calling me and I got it. Now what?" in PC-FX Discussion. Any help?  #-o
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

Well, the person obviously got it, so there's not much you can do now.

Who middle clicks?  Two buttons and a scroll wheel is enough!  And don't tell me you need a middle click for games.  You have no business gaming on a computer.  Consoles only.  BANNED!

This does make me LOL, though.  The one time Keranu does any moderation and it is by accident.  I suggest we roll with it and have fun publicly.

Keranu

I dun screwed up this time! I still have page 3 of the old tab left open if it matters.

I like to middle click the mouse wheel for opening new tabs.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Joe Redifer

Go ahead and keep the tab open for now.  Aaron will be here next year or early 2013 to take a look at it.  Whatever you do, don't close that tab!  ;)

Keranu

It's gone :( ! I did save the page though, there was some good translation info posted in it.
IMG

nat

Geez, why couldn't you have at least deleted a worthless thread? Like one of the 12,000 "screenshot quiz" ones?

Joe Redifer

Keranu

Quote from: nat on 06/27/2011, 11:42 PMGeez, why couldn't you have at least deleted a worthless thread? Like one of the 12,000 "screenshot quiz" ones?
I know right! This isn't the first time I've accidentally deleted a post before either. Nightwolve once typed a huge arguement rebuttal that I mistakenly removed and he flipped out after I instant messaged him about it. He was able to guide me through a step-by-step processs that somehow recovered it from my internet history.

Oh and then he demanded my moderator powers be taken away swiftly. :P
IMG

PCEngineFX

Nothing I could have done about this anyway LOL.....once a thread is deleted it is gone....
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG