OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

S.I.C

Started by Alt-Nintega, 02/10/2012, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

S. I. C - a.k.a Scum Ignored Club

OG members

Sinistron - Club Leader - a.k.a Siniscum. Founding member.

Arkhan - Second in Command - other aliases unknown. Origins unknown.

nectarsis - Officer - a.k.a cunt, twat, choch, clit, vag - sister that loves nectar.

Necromancer - club bitch - a.k.a emo

elabit - foot soldier - a.k.a happy meal

Sadler - janitor - a.k.a goat, scapegoat

PCEngineHell - Ugly Betty - a.k.a you're one ugly motherfucker. Other know aliases include Pacman, Pacman Jacket.

Shrapnoid - the unstable warrior - a.k.a blown fuse, creepy crawler. Highly combustible.

Sparky - label maker - a.k.a the innocent one, softy.

geise - little bitch - a.k.a little bitch

The Old Rover - ??? - ??? Joined the club uninvited

Mathius - groupie #1
VenomMacbeth - groupie #2
Tatsujin - groupie #3

Club logo and designs are in the works. T-shirts and stickers will be available soon. I will make a thread in the For Sale section.

Club membership is free, you know what to do. The OG list has been selected. Any new members will be added as groupies or spectators.

I will keep you updated on any news or events. Thank you for participating!

Arkhan Asylum

I like how I am second in command to someone who hates me.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nat

Remember when he first joined up and said you were the "clear leader" of the forums?
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Alt-Nintega

yeah, but the founding member gets to be the leader on this one

sorry guys

Sinistron

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/10/2012, 08:54 PMyeah, but the founding member gets to be the leader on this one

sorry guys
Thanks Bozo.

IMG

Founding Father Sinistron crossing the River of Tears
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

OldRover

Sinistron, you are teh man.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nat

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/10/2012, 08:54 PMyeah, but the founding member gets to be the leader on this one

sorry guys
No, I meant that when you first joined up six days ago, you cited Arkhan as the "clear leader" of PCEFX, a "true inspiration," and a "real American hero."

Now he's on your skull-fucked scum list.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nat on 02/10/2012, 09:04 PM

sorry guys
No, I meant that when you first joined up six days ago, you cited Arkhan as the "clear leader" of PCEFX, a "true inspiration," and a "real American hero."

Now he's on your skull-fucked scum list.
yep

Alt-Nintega

so is Shrapnoid. The person I defended and stuck up for. manipulated by SIC members into exhibiting pathetic behavior.

manipulated to a point that he thinks I'm some guy named Nintega.

only if you can read the PM's the little bitch sent me.

PCEngineHell

I may just try and do that. The guy gave me his password and told me to have at it.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/10/2012, 09:11 PMonly if you can read the PM's the little bitch sent me.
You could put them up, but have no balls, and would just edit them whatever way you please.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Sadler

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/10/2012, 09:15 PMI may just try and do that. The guy gave me his password and told me to have at it.
Please oh please post these.

Alt-Nintega

crickets.....

yep....echo and crickets

JoshTurboTrollX

Finally somebody comes to pcfx that really understands things! frozenintears, I commend you.  You did the wise thing and ignored all the underhanded, rude, and just otherwise dick sandwich members of this forum!!  Most people look at a guy like that mother fucker nectarsis and think He's not a bad guy, but you have to be careful with him as he often recommends bad kung fu movies and doesn't apologize afterward.  And this geise guy, keep a really close eye on him.... this son of a bitch once told me really likes getting skull fucked and just wanted a place on your list as a badge of honor!!  Don't get me started on Sparky and Rover!  Those two fucks are so sad they once PM'd several former members pictures of themselves wearing next to nothing... well, except 'Sparky stickers'.  And can you believe that Arkhan and Sadler are THE SAME GUY!!!!?!?!?  How fucking sad is that?  He often posts back and forth to himself to emulate an actual forum conversation........  O_O

Again, you made some smart moves here ignoring this bunch.

Here are a couple more you should think about clicking ignore on before it's too late.

Keranu for being a Yngwie Malmsteen reincarnate
geralds FOR TAEKING TO LONG TO GOGLE THE CONTEMPTS
and RoyVegas....

Wait, no.  RoyVegas is good people.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Alt-Nintega

wtf? lol?

yeah i guess lol on that

PCEngineHell

Isn't the member list due a update right about now?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/10/2012, 09:56 PMFinally somebody comes to pcfx that really understands things! frozenintears, I commend you.  You did the wise thing and ignored all the underhanded, rude, and just otherwise dick sandwich members of this forum!!  Most people look at a guy like that mother fucker nectarsis and think He's not a bad guy, but you have to be careful with him as he often recommends bad kung fu movies and doesn't apologize afterward.  And this geise guy, keep a really close eye on him.... this son of a bitch once told me really likes getting skull fucked and just wanted a place on your list as a badge of honor!!  Don't get me started on Sparky and Rover!  Those two fucks are so sad they once PM'd several former members pictures of themselves wearing next to nothing... well, except 'Sparky stickers'.  And can you believe that Arkhan and Sadler are THE SAME GUY!!!!?!?!?  How fucking sad is that?  He often posts back and forth to himself to emulate an actual forum conversation........  O_O

Again, you made some smart moves here ignoring this bunch.

Here are a couple more you should think about clicking ignore on before it's too late.

Keranu for being a Yngwie Malmsteen reincarnate
geralds FOR TAEKING TO LONG TO GOGLE THE CONTEMPTS
and RoyVegas....

Wait, no.  RoyVegas is good people.
bump!!!

nat

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/11/2012, 12:04 AMIsn't the member list due a update right about now?
I don't think he knows how to edit his past messages, that's why he always posts 2 or 3 in a row.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: nat on 02/11/2012, 01:15 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/11/2012, 12:04 AMIsn't the member list due a update right about now?
I don't think he knows how to edit his past messages, that's why he always posts 2 or 3 in a row.
So true.

Alt-Nintega

no worries nat

the site will be updated soon

Arkhan Asylum

you have a site?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/11/2012, 01:34 AMyou have a site?
In his mind he runs the show here.

Alt-Nintega

ohh poor Arkhan...cant even say what he wants anymore.

what happened? no powerups?

aww too bad

would u like a kiss u little bitch?

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/11/2012, 01:39 AMohh poor Arkhan...cant even say what he wants anymore.

what happened? no powerups?

aww too bad

would u like a kiss u little bitch?
I can say whatever I want, whenever I want.  duhrrrrrr

Mishran

Damn, how do I always miss out on all the cool clubs??? You assholes always have all the fun. :roll:

Alt-Nintega

there's no more club. time to call it quits. game over.

it was fun but now it's just getting old. you mates are cool people and I guess you just like to insult and diss. Even eachother.

so i guess I will exchange unignores with you. 1 for 1.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/12/2012, 12:01 PMthere's no more club. time to call it quits. game over.

it was fun but now it's just getting old. you mates are cool people and I guess you just like to insult and diss. Even eachother.

Except most of us didn't take the pussy route and use ignore...I never did.

Alt-Nintega

dude, I still can't see what you are saying. If you are still insulting me, you will continue to be ignored.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/12/2012, 12:01 PMthere's no more club. time to call it quits. game over.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/12/2012, 02:03 PMdude, I still can't see what you are saying. If you are still insulting me, you will continue to be ignored.
uh huh....  :roll:

Alt-Nintega

I don't get it. why do you insist on posting?

are you retarded nectarsis?

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/12/2012, 02:08 PMI don't get it. why do you insist on posting?

are you retarded nectarsis?
Obviously you are... you can't even keep your "game over" nonsense straight.  Plus the "I can't see ANYTHING the ignored say, yet bust yourself out directly replying multiple times.

Alt-Nintega

dude, who are you talking to?

you made the last 3 posts to yourself. Really mate, are you that retarded?

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/12/2012, 02:14 PMdude, who are you talking to?

you made the last 3 posts to yourself. Really mate, are you that retarded?
he's talking to the community.  Peepee toucher.

Alt-Nintega

update, new member added as groupie #1

Alt-Nintega

and just added VenomMacbeth as groupie #2

VenomMacbeth

#2.  That means poop.  I'm honored. :D
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Alt-Nintega

welcome aboard pussy

now you can dedicate your daily life to me and start posting in FS

you are now part of it

welcome scum

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 09:04 PMwelcome aboard pussy

now you can dedicate your daily life to me and start posting in FS

you are now part of it

welcome scum
Look man, I never insulted you.  All I did was suggest you fix that chip on your shoulder.  If you really wanna blow the fuck up & hit the ignore button like a little pussy, go right ahead, but I'm certainly the most mild of the guys you put on your "scum" list.

Have fun up there on your pedestal, fuckface.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Alt-Nintega

told you that you would join all the action scumbag

I control you now. many of your day's hours will be dedicated to FS now. You are pwned.

the best part of all, I wont be seeing any of your posts. Welcome to hell!!!

Alt-Nintega

bump

list update

Sadler