Frozenintears is Dave Medina/Nintega

Started by PCEngineHell, 02/13/2012, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

As I sent to Nat just now in pm, I'm  sure this frozen id is Daves. As stated to Nat in pm, Dave's friend whose name and address he is using to do any deals is just some ebay seller with negative feedback who sells aftermarket/oem small car parts from home. I tracked his ebay id down.  As a seller, the guy who's id he is using has tried to rip off a few people from what it looks like in his feedback. He is using the guys id to buy cheap TG 16 stuff now. Dave lived/lives in Jersey City which is about 25 mins away from the guys apartment, if you drive slow, unless he is now room mating with the guy anyway. He is just posting under another name, trying to do transactions and have the stuff sent to his friends address in Fort lee, New Jersey.

Nat originally tracked his ip to New Jersey. Joe did and at first it showed Ashburn, VA, but Joe tried again and it showed Roselle, NJ. He is just hiding his original ip using a proxy service. When he closed out that one utube channel right after I found it, that was a dead give away too, so that makes his 20 something fake channel now of him pretending to be someone else, using others videos, only to be closed down. The post style is 100 percent spot on. I'm totally convinced its him. If anyone wants to block his friends ebay id, the id name is plasenko.

Sadler

PCEngineHell

Yeah lol, but I gotz moar info then you :P

PunkCryborg

Sparky

Sadler

Quote from: elabit on 02/13/2012, 10:11 PMBut Sadler has female intuition
:lol: I knew these bitch-tits were good for something :D

Sparky

Joe Redifer

You guys may be right, but frozentears' IP address, from what I can see, has always been 108.35.132.130 for every post he's made (Verizon).  I'm not making a case against here, just laying down some facts.  Use them as you will.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/13/2012, 10:25 PMYou guys may be right, but frozentears' IP address, from what I can see, has always been 108.35.132.130 for every post he's made (Verizon).  I'm not making a case against here, just laying down some facts.  Use them as you will.
Verizon cell phone?

PunkCryborg

Tatsujin

PCEFX internetpolice is one of the finest out there!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/13/2012, 10:25 PMYou guys may be right, but frozentears' IP address, from what I can see, has always been 108.35.132.130 for every post he's made (Verizon).  I'm not making a case against here, just laying down some facts.  Use them as you will.
maybe he's using the line from his new fat bioatsch.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Sadler

OK, comparing the last known IP address of nintega (69.116.181.124) to frozen's, gives us a distance of approximately 6.2 miles. Helluva coincidence.

EDIT: Verizon account appears to be FIOS, not a cell connection.

nectarsis

I come up with Newark, or Fort Lee on multiple IP checks...coincidence, prob not ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

PCEngineHell

You also said this the other day...

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/11/2012, 01:47 AMOh and you guys were right.  I was using a crappy IP whois lookup.  I may still be using a rather crappy one, but now I am getting Roselle, NJ, just like you guys said.
Whatever the case, either via proxy, or cell phone (which would report a IP in a diff state since it is a wireless phone internet service), or on a laptop at his local subway on free wifi, he's not going to let you get a hold of his legit ip. He has been masking it for years now, other then his fuck up he did when he posted from school and didn't mask it. He is not going to make that mistake again.

Tatsujin

Alt-Nintega

PCEngineHell

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/13/2012, 10:42 PM
I come up with Newark, or Fort Lee on multiple IP checks...coincidence, prob not ;)
Yeah, checking again I got New York also from 108.35.132.130.

Sadler

Alt-Nintega

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 11:01 PMand I am your mother too
Have a nice flail before the mods chuck you off the forum AGAIN you sad, sad person.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Sadler

BlueBMW

I thought at least some of his posts were decent... ahh well so it is.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/13/2012, 11:15 PMI thought at least some of his posts were decent... ahh well so it is.
lol they dragged you into FS as well? did someone PM you and told you to come here?

Tatsujin

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/13/2012, 11:15 PMI thought at least some of his posts were decent... ahh well so it is.
Just as usual, you are a way too nice guy, bemb.

Alt-Nintega

ohh I know nvm, they are getting pwned so bad that they need more people to help them.

so far its 14 or so VS. me

they can have 100 on their side and they will still be getting pwned like little bitches. IGNORE is such a great thing.

makes these pussies dedicate their whole lives to me and FS.

bow down to my steel toe bitches!!!

Sadler

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 11:20 PMmakes these pussies dedicate their whole lives to me and FS.
Says the guy averaging 30+ posts a day in FS who has to keep swapping IPs to satisfy his fix of internet attention. Here, let me help you:

JackNicholsonPissOff.avif

BlueBMW

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 11:18 PM
lol they dragged you into FS as well? did someone PM you and told you to come here?
Just saw a link.  I usually dont get into forum dramas.  I've never had a beef with you, and the past is just that, the past.  Come to think of it.. I dont think I've had a beef with anyone... maybe a beef frank or a beef hamburger.. but thats about it. :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/13/2012, 11:25 PMmaybe a beef frank or a beef hamburger.. but thats about it. :D
From McDanolds?

blueraven

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/13/2012, 11:25 PM
Just saw a link.  I usually dont get into forum dramas.  I've never had a beef with you, and the past is just that, the past.  Come to think of it.. I dont think I've had a beef with anyone... maybe a beef frank or a beef hamburger.. but thats about it. :D
cool! I never had beef with anyone as well. Just pointed out something in FS thread and next thing you know the scum of the forum all got exposed.

See my posts outside of FS, you wont find a single negative post.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 11:28 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/13/2012, 11:25 PM
Just saw a link.  I usually dont get into forum dramas.  I've never had a beef with you, and the past is just that, the past.  Come to think of it.. I dont think I've had a beef with anyone... maybe a beef frank or a beef hamburger.. but thats about it. :D
cool! I never had beef with anyone as well. Just pointed out something in FS thread and next thing you know the scum of the forum all got exposed.

See my posts outside of FS, you wont find a single negative post.
As annoying as you are, Your trolling has brought us all a little closerl
Group hug!

Joe Redifer

OK, I have a challenge to Frozenintears.  Prove that you are not Nintega.  If you are wondering how to do so, I imagine forum members here could give you ideas.  It's not really enough to say you're not Nintega/whoever as that is something he would do anyway.

guyjin

ban him now, make him provide proof privately.

Alt-Nintega

ok...btw..delete Professors threads in non FS sections. He is accusing me of something I'm not and he is polluting the rest of the forum with his stupid threads.

yeah, go ahead ask me questions

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:00 AMok...btw..delete Professors threads in non FS sections. He is accusing me of something I'm not and he is polluting the rest of the forum with his stupid threads.

yeah, go ahead ask me questions
This will now be the go to picture anytime asshat makes DEMANDS....

IMG

VenomMacbeth

WHAT...is your name?

WHAT...is your quest?

WHAT...is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow??
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

blueraven

Can you prove that you're not Nintega?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 02/14/2012, 12:01 AMWHAT...is your name?

WHAT...is your quest?

1. I cant tell you my real name

2. My quest is to collect TurboGrafx-16 US Hucards. I would like to collect the whole US library but I know that I wont be able to, due to ridiculous prices on some games. I also would like to get a DUO someday. But like I said my collecting is in the US HuCards right now.

3. I have no clue what that is

Sadler

How about a softball to start? Post a pic of yourself, in front of your collection with a clearly visible, hand written sheet of paper reading "OBEY 2/13/12"?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: blueraven on 02/14/2012, 12:03 AMCan you prove that you're not Nintega?
Is Nintega and Dave Medina same person?

yes, I can prove I am not that person

Alt-Nintega

will you ban Professorprofessorson if I can prove that?

Do that for me and you will see me dissapear from FS and you will see me contribute and learn from this forum and learn from all you guys.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:05 AM

WHAT...is your quest?

and why is that?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Sadler on 02/14/2012, 12:06 AMHow about a softball to start? Post a pic of yourself, in front of your collection with a clearly visible, hand written sheet of paper reading "OBEY 2/13/12"?
I will never post my pic on the internet. Ever.

I can post a pic of my collection that I mentioned in my intro thread. I can post the games I need instructions and cases for and I can post the cases I need hucards for.

guyjin

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 11:28 PMSee my posts outside of FS, you wont find a single negative post.
you mean, other than being an annoying, attention whoring twat?

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintegawill you ban Professorprofessorson if I can prove that?
I can't do that because Professorprofessorton believes that what he posted is, in fact, true.  He's not doing anyone a disservice at the moment.  If you can prove that you're not him, it would make his posts null and void.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/14/2012, 12:08 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/14/2012, 12:05 AM

WHAT...is your quest?

and why is that?
are you a moron?

what's your real name? can you tell me?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: guyjin on 02/14/2012, 12:10 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 11:28 PMSee my posts outside of FS, you wont find a single negative post.
you mean, other than being an annoying, attention whoring twat?
never outside of FS

oh and dont call me a twat please, that title belongs to your mother

Joe Redifer