RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB pc engine rare games and goods

Started by kisaku, 04/25/2012, 05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kisaku

Quote from: dshadoff on 04/05/2015, 05:01 PMIf you scan the first issue of Marukatsu PC Engine (300dpi), I will send you the four issues you are missing.  And the oversized Linda3 book we discussed previously.

I want to make it worth your while.   ;-)

-Dave
I am missing only n.5 and n.8 1989 marukatsu magazine and that Linda Book.
Yes , it is possible, but the scan will be perfect? I have no practicse with my scan, so i hope it will be good...Send me a pm David

xcrement5x

Quote from: esteban on 04/04/2015, 05:12 PMThank you for all the phone card pics! I love seeing them. :)
Same here, do you have a lot of telecards gojira? It looks like you've got a binder full of them from the photo.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

gojira1954

Yeah I got hundreds? I was into collecting japanese telephone cards years ago :s
I can stop wrecking this thread and post them in a new one if anyone is interested?

kisaku

Quote from: gojira1954 on 04/09/2015, 01:23 PMYeah I got hundreds? I was into collecting japanese telephone cards years ago :s
I can stop wrecking this thread and post them in a new one if anyone is interested?
Well, if cards are pc engine related, please post here :)

esteban

Agreed! Actually, I would love a few scans of the telephone cards!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VenomMacbeth

Yes!  Especially if you have a Genpei Toumaden one (I can't remember if it was for the PCE version, though)
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 04/09/2015, 05:17 PMYes!  Especially if you have a Genpei Toumaden one (I can't remember if it was for the PCE version, though)
I don't care if it was for Arcade! I still can't believe the game had much of a following.

Anything PCE related that is lesser known would be great (for example, I have no interest in seeing PCE SNK telephone cards).

gojira1954

That is all the directly PC Engine related cards I have :/
I'm going to post some more pics in the chit chat sub forum with pics of some other gaming telephone cards if you would like to check them out :)

kisaku

Magazines founded!!!

No one can sell me the 2 games i need with obi??

kisaku

Got some new samples: Yuna Shop demo, megami paradise sample, Vg sample, hatsukoi monogatari sample!!! (and some mega cd samples too but here we talk about nec)

IMG

xcrement5x

Wow, interesting!  I am actually a Mega-CD collector myself (gradually working on the set) and I am constantly amazed at the number of different sample discs out there.  I only have the Keio, Popful, and Lum ones I think, maybe Night Trap as well, but I always wondered if they were distributed in magazines or what, they seem to appear much more regularly than most sample stuff.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Bardoly

Quote from: kisaku on 04/25/2012, 05:17 AMHello eveyone, please help me to find these pc engine stuff:

pc engine (boxed mint):

Kids station fullset  7000$
Lords Of Thunder Demo Disc Super CD-ROM2 USA   900$
Magical Chase usa 1993 HuCard   2800$
PC Cocoron / PCココロン 1993 Super CD-ROM2  2800$
I think that the time for finding a nice boxed copy of the USA version of Magical Chase is past, but maybe you can get this for the minimum bid?  It looks very nice.

kisaku

Quote from: Bardoly on 04/23/2015, 11:56 AM
Quote from: kisaku on 04/25/2012, 05:17 AMHello eveyone, please help me to find these pc engine stuff:

pc engine (boxed mint):

Kids station fullset  7000$
Lords Of Thunder Demo Disc Super CD-ROM2 USA   900$
Magical Chase usa 1993 HuCard   2800$
PC Cocoron / PCココロン 1993 Super CD-ROM2  2800$
I think that the time for finding a nice boxed copy of the USA version of Magical Chase is past, but maybe you can get this for the minimum bid?  It looks very nice.
No sorry!
If i have to pay that i would pay more for a mint one :) But this year came out 3 boxed magical chase, so maye price is going down....

kisaku

finally got pc engine clone! The jamiko pc boy, brand new!

IMG

SuperPlay

I got hold of a Jamiko PC boy a while ago.

Beware!!!! I damaged the card slot on mine the first time that I had it out to test, by using a region converter card.  The pins on the slot are very poor quality and my convertor managed to bend a good chunk of them with ease!

I managed to bend the pins back so it plays cards but its still damaged   #-o

kisaku

Quote from: SuperPlay on 05/06/2015, 12:50 PMI got hold of a Jamiko PC boy a while ago.

Beware!!!! I damaged the card slot on mine the first time that I had it out to test, by using a region converter card.  The pins on the slot are very poor quality and my convertor managed to bend a good chunk of them with ease!

I managed to bend the pins back so it plays cards but its still damaged   #-o
No problem, i will not "open" it ;) it is brand new.

kisaku

New items got!
Telephone cards "pc engine related"
IMG

Sol moonarge limited edition
IMG

Blue breaker pc fx mouse pad
IMG

Pc engine FLYERS
IMG
IMG
IMG

Cosmic fantasy 2 resin kit by Volks new
IMG

deubeul

Nice stuff!

What is special with the Sol Moonarge limited edition apart from the spine's color?

gojira1954

Nice gets =]
Like the telephone cards ;)

kisaku

Quote from: deubeul on 05/15/2015, 03:33 PMNice stuff!

What is special with the Sol Moonarge limited edition apart from the spine's color?
Spine and limited seal, no more.

xcrement5x

Quote from: gojira1954 on 05/16/2015, 02:19 AMNice gets =]
Lol, sounds like he made you an offer you couldn't refuse  8)

kisaku, what is the model in for the Cosmic Fantasy 2 kit?  Is it Babette?!

kisaku

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2015, 10:29 AM
Quote from: gojira1954 on 05/16/2015, 02:19 AMNice gets =]
Lol, sounds like he made you an offer you couldn't refuse  8)

kisaku, what is the model in for the Cosmic Fantasy 2 kit?  Is it Babette?!
I bought Telephone cards on YJ.
Model kit is Van.

NecroPhile

Did they fuck up and make the box with the original Cosmic Fantasy logo, then 'fix' it with a Cosmic Fantasy 2 logo sticker?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

kisaku

Quote from: guest on 05/21/2015, 09:26 AMDid they fuck up and make the box with the original Cosmic Fantasy logo, then 'fix' it with a Cosmic Fantasy 2 logo sticker?
Maybe yes! :)

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 05/21/2015, 09:26 AMDid they fuck up and make the box with the original Cosmic Fantasy logo, then 'fix' it with a Cosmic Fantasy 2 logo sticker?
Sure looks that way!

kisaku

Quote from: cjameslv on 05/21/2015, 07:15 PM
Sure looks that way!
Yes :)
Soon very cool news!

kisaku

My NEC video is on tube! I am doing a global view of my "museum" house now and it will be on my tube channel today, check it ;)

esteban

Quote from: kisaku on 05/31/2015, 09:56 AMMy NEC video is on tube! I am doing a global view of my "museum" house now and it will be on my tube channel today, check it ;)
I haven't watched it yet. I am afraid that if I do, I will ask you scan hundreds of items. :(

:)

I'll watch it later. I'm at dinner now.

Digi.k

Quote from: kisaku on 05/31/2015, 09:56 AMMy NEC video is on tube! I am doing a global view of my "museum" house now and it will be on my tube channel today, check it ;)
*GASPS*

deubeul

Impressive and beautifull!

What's the "PC Game" next to Darius Alpha?

esteban

HOLY SHITE.

I just watched the video. I knew KISAKU had tons of software.

...but all that hardware! Damn.

Otaking

Quote from: deubeul on 05/31/2015, 10:55 PMWhat's the "PC Game" next to Darius Alpha?
It's Akiyama Jin, it's a PC Engine game, it comes in a big box.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

kisaku

They are here!!

Pc engine DUO MINT as NEW
Pc engine Virtual cushion brand new
Pc engine Super darius + very rare guide book
Pc engine av cable, RF cable, pad 130 brand new power supply duo r
Pc engine shipping box + 10 brand new Lodoss war 2
Pc engine shipping box + 20 brand new Rising sun
Mega cd brand new auto demo Lunar 2 eternal blue
:)
IMG
IMG
IMG

esteban

munchiaz

deubeul

Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 06/01/2015, 05:54 AM
Quote from: deubeul on 05/31/2015, 10:55 PMWhat's the "PC Game" next to Darius Alpha?
It's Akiyama Jin, it's a PC Engine game, it comes in a big box.
Nope, the other one next to Darius Alpha, with "pc game" written on the grey box' side...  :wink:

NecroPhile

0:45 - Stupid sideways Motteke!
1:54 - Because everyone needs a couple dozen Tennokoe Bank cards.

Bootleg huey - http://www.videogameden.com/pirate.htm
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

kisaku

Quote from: guest on 06/04/2015, 04:53 PM0:45 - Stupid sideways Motteke!
1:54 - Because everyone needs a couple dozen Tennokoe Bank cards.

Bootleg huey - http://www.videogameden.com/pirate.htm
Yes it is SUper 5 in 1, really rare to find nowadays :)

kisaku

dshadoff

Quote from: kisaku on 06/22/2015, 12:27 PMoriginal nec! ;)

IMG
They still have those, and other "Bazaru de Gozaru" goods (bags, etc.).  I saw a whole bunch of them last time I was in Japan, but I can't clearly remember where I was (it was a storefront somewhere, probably Akihabara).

Although they created a PC Engine game for it, this mascot was used for a wide variety of NEC goods and services back around 1995, and for quite a while afterwards (perhaps even now, in some cases).

After some searching, I found this:
http://jpn.nec.com/bazar/

In the "history" tab, it says that the characters existed since 1991, and there is a section called "premium goods" with 6 pages of Bazaru items.
http://jpn.nec.com/bazar/library/history/cm.html

But your watch isn't in there.  Maybe it was a game-related limited-edition...

-Dave

kisaku

kisaku

SplatterTrigger

kisaku

Shipping boxes!
Pc engine multitap, pc engine cordless set and turbo grafx console

IMG

esteban

Quote from: kisaku on 06/25/2015, 06:20 PMShipping boxes!

IMG
Ok, I have never seen any of those.

(1) How many boxed PCE TAP fit in that shipping box?

(2) how many cordless boxes fit in the shipping box? (1 pad + 1 infrared receiver per boxed cordless set, correct?)

:) DAMN

kisaku

Quote from: esteban on 06/26/2015, 07:09 AM
Quote from: kisaku on 06/25/2015, 06:20 PMShipping boxes!

IMG
Ok, I have never seen any of those.

(1) How many boxed PCE TAP fit in that shipping box?

(2) how many cordless boxes fit in the shipping box? (1 pad + 1 infrared receiver per boxed cordless set, correct?)

:) DAMN
1) 40 boxes
2) 5 boxes

LOL

kisaku

kisaku

kisaku

Turbo Zone Direct letter!

IMG

Updated research page 1.

xcrement5x

Quote from: kisaku on 08/28/2015, 11:54 AMTurbo Zone Direct letter!

IMG

Updated research page 1.
Poor Joe De Nardis will eternally be known as the guy who fell out of love with Turbo one day...  :-({|=