RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

FINALLY some well deserved recognition for the ASSHOLEFUK passcode on Devil's Crush.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gredler

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

Hey, SNL being funny to my shock! Hahah!

Bloufo

NightWolve

Still like the Final Fantasy stuffs. ;) 4 years in the making apparently.

esteban

Quote from: Bloufo on 12/14/2016, 10:57 AM
I don't want the sky filled with ugly drones. I hope vigilantes/crazybastards/attack drones defeat Amazon's legions of drones.

Corporate sabotage, from a competitor, should be able to ruin Amazon's plans.

#dronewars2017
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

I want a drone version of Hated in the Nation. I want to believe.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Digi.k

Stop being a jerk online! then maybe people wont screw with you. Even on VR games!

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Bloufo

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 12/18/2016, 02:02 AM
I just watched this.

The concept of combining TWO of these peripherals for two-player matches was brilliant.

:)

Also, I never knew about the subwoofer backpack thing (I guess the PCE Virtual Cushion is a kindred spirit) or the golf peripheral! I want to try the stoopid golf thing (my ceilings aren't high enough, though).

Dicer

Otaking

"Young Turks Flip Out On Alex Jones"

https://web.archive.org/web/20170203210909if_/https://youtu.be/_m-42A37zxM&feature=youtu.be

I missed this before, uber lulz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

crazydean

Quote from: Otaking on 01/03/2017, 09:11 AMI missed this before, uber lulz

https://web.archive.org/web/20170203210909if_/https://youtu.be/_m-42A37zxM&feature=youtu.be
"Bill Clinton's not a rapist, folks!"

Oh wow. That was so funny. It's too bad they didn't actually interview Alex Jones. That would have been gold.

Otaking

Quote from: crazydean on 01/03/2017, 11:21 AM
Quote from: Otaking on 01/03/2017, 09:11 AMI missed this before, uber lulz

"Bill Clinton's not a rapist, folks!"

Oh wow. That was so funny. It's too bad they didn't actually interview Alex Jones. That would have been gold.
I nearly spat my coffee all over the screen with laughter when Young Turks Ana Kasparian called Alex Jones a "Fat Fuck"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NightWolve

Might've shared this before, but here's Iron Mike Tyson picking on a little Chinaman in IP Man 3.
What a racist! ;)

Digi.k

I am hoping I can use these techniques at some point not to far away..

How to make model kits master grade

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

NightWolve

How despicable, so a family had a pet deer for 2 years and these a$$holes come along with a "You betrayed teh law!!" attitude to assassinate the animal right in front of them... If it wasn't bothering anybody, unlike say dogs which are legal and have bitten/attacked people to death, what was the "safety" issue for on the spot euthanizing of a friggin' deer ?? Could've just f*cked off and let them be.

esteban

Psycho Punch

Hey this is surprisingly catchy, message aside:
Reminds me of the epic scambaiting @ 419eater.com, leading scammers that destroy lives to highly dangerous warzones, family fun.

you are the loser, I am the winner.

TurboXray

This song doesn't get enough love..

esteban

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/15/2017, 12:19 AM
This song doesn't get enough love..
I think I almost figured it out...

TR0N

IMG

Psycho Punch

Whoa this promo video for Gempei Toumaden is absolutely nuts and if someone showed the first part to me saying that it's a low-budget Toei movie based on the game I would absolutely have believed it!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/21/2017, 12:52 PMWhoa this promo video for Gempei Toumaden is absolutely nuts and if someone showed the first part to me saying that it's a low-budget Toei movie based on the game I would absolutely have believed it!
Ha! I know. It's pretty atmospheric if you focus on it and dim the lights.

Do we have a definitive list of all these PCE commercials?

I don't mind making a playlist, via TubeYou, of the best-quality uploads (I just to make sure I have the best links).

I would love a playlist like that.

PC-FX stuf, too.

I haven't been on niconico in years, but we should rip and upload stuff from there, too.

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

Everybody's favorite nerd waxes nostalgia on Contra for the NES, back from Konami's golden era, when it was, you know, great!

TR0N

IMG

xcrement5x

LOL, this is great.  How the Switch was invented:
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Psycho Punch

Dicer

Been on a commie door sexy fore kick...

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 02/03/2017, 11:37 AMLOL, this is great.  How the Switch was invented:
I laughed my ass off at this!

sirhcman

kosko99

Some of the last ones from yesterday:

youtu.be/P6c2ynVW258

Best fighting ever:

JoshTurboTrollX

love battle beast!  Thanks for that link!

Just going to leave this here-
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/10/2017, 12:26 PMlove battle beast!  Thanks for that link!

Just going to leave this here-
Hahahhaha. I don't fully understand, but I like it.

Alphabetical order?

And why does that one dude remind me of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei?

Seriously!

Dicer

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TR0N

Hello You !!! Haa man what guru larry digs up for fact hunt.
IMG

NoSexGex

Really enjoying the PCE podcasts lately
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

kosko99

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/10/2017, 12:26 PMlove battle beast!  Thanks for that link!
A friend is super fan of them, gave him a ticket for a live on March 3rd... going with him too. I have no clue about this group so I started listening to some of their themes hehe.
They sound so classic! like metal from the 80's :P

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 02/12/2017, 07:49 PM
I remember when Video Music Box played these those Kraftwerk videos almost every day for weeks.

Electric Cafe...I am 99% certain it was the first CD I ever mail-ordered.

The damn thing took 1-2 months to arrive...every day I expected it to appear in the mailbox.

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 02/13/2017, 10:20 AM
I remember when Video Music Box played these those Kraftwerk videos almost every day for weeks.

Electric Cafe...I am 99% certain it was the first CD I ever mail-ordered.

The damn thing took 1-2 months to arrive...every day I expected it to appear in the mailbox.
I have a music boner for Kraftwerk, pioneers right up there with YMO

Plus this cover...SWOOOOOOOOON

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 02/13/2017, 10:23 AMI have a music boner for Kraftwerk, pioneers right up there with YMO

Plus this cover...SWOOOOOOOOON
I have never heard this before... DAMN!

I am so glad you shared that...it made my day. I sent it to my brothers—they are going to go crazy.

TR0N

How about the live version i like how it has more beats to it  =D>
IMG

TheClash603

Trans-Europe Express gets a lot of play around my house.  Love the album, but every time I put it on my girl friend gets angry and says, "Halloween music again?!?!?"