12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

WTB: tiger road cic

Started by bob, 07/29/2014, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

bob

Anyone have a cic copy available for a reasonable price?  Most of the 'bay prices i have seen are looking for $30+. I havent seen any up for bids. Just stupid high BINs.

bob

Im afraid what you would do to it.

bob

Im at the gate in denver airport. Just burst out a laugh. People looking at me.

slinkyturd

I've been watching an auction on ebay for one. Last I checked it was still under ten bucks including shipping. I was going to try to gobble it up but I probably shouldn't be spending the money...unless I can get your fish pillow to tease Nulltard for it...
70/95 US Turbochips