@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Alddee demo/mini game thingy

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 10/16/2014, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Ran across this the other day, is it news to you or has this been discussed before?

Seems fun!

http://sebastianmihai.com/main.php?t=50

IMG    IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

I don't recall seeing that before, so I'm downloading now for later enjoyment.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 10/16/2014, 11:59 AMbeat it.  Took a few hours but finally reached the boss after a few continues.

spoiler:

IMG
I got a good laugh at that too.  haha
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cjameslv

Never seen it before, so downloaded it. Played about 10min through. It's not bad for a game the guy made from dream to reality in 1 day. I'll have to beat it so i can get to that spoiler pic.

Lochlan

When I started tinkering with HuC this was the very first project I found.  The code quality isn't super high (since the guy spent one day making it) but it was actually a great jumping off point for figuring out this whole crazy PCE programming thing.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

roflmao

Neat!  I'm d/l'ing the rom now...

Arkhan Asylum

never seen it before either.  Pretty cool.

WHY DON'T THIS PERSON POST EHEREEEEr
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DragonmasterDan

Opps I missed this thread.

I'll download this as well and give it a try.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

I love that the programmer envisioned this game in a dream.

This is an entirely new genre: the Dream-em-up.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG