Wraffles: 1 Loose Copy of "The Legenday Ax" WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by EvilEvoIX, 01/18/2015, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEvoIX

!!!!WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

6. clackattack DROPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-({|=
    7. SephirothTNH  =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
    9. guest
    8. CAPSLOCK
    2. mitsuman
    1. SuperGrafx
    3. guest
    5. lwizardl
    4. VenomMacbeth

Timestamp: 2015-03-01 15:20:21 UTC

CONGRATS TO SephirothTNH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM YOUR INFO AND I'LL GET THIS OUT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMGYou know the drill, if you already have it let someone else have it.  Preferable a newbie who is just getting into the turbo or someone who simply just doesn't have the game.  If you want the game you must also be in good standing in terms of a trader.  Obviously no known sharks and resellers however this game is fairly cheap and easy to come by.  It was a launch title for the Turbo and is a great game.  I still play it a couple of times a year and hope to beat it one day.  To enter post a pic of your favorite waffle and declare your interest.

Good luck!  I'll pick a winner in a week or so.

P.S.  PLEASE post "I'M IN!!!!!!!!" in your reply so I know to add you.  I'd hate to see someone comment and not enter the competition.

So Far this is who I have in the Raffle.  If I forgot you please let me know or if you already have the game let me know.

People entered in the wraffle
1. SuperGrafx
2. mitsuman
3. guest
4. VenomMacbeth
5. lwizardl
6. clackattack
7. SephirothTNH
8. CAPSLOCK
9. guest

I need three more entrants.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

o.pwuaioc

mitsuman

EvilEvoIX

Umm mitsuman idk if understand the deal or not but this is a wraffle so you must post a pic of a waffle enter.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Gentlegamer

Legendary Axe is one of those games we need to make sure every TG-16 owner has.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

cjameslv

Nice idea to do a raffle, after that all that heat from that crazy post you made lol. This is a good title, a bit hard at a few spots, if anyone doesn't have this sign up! Do not enter me i already own it.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/18/2015, 05:50 PMNice idea to do a raffle, after that all that heat from that crazy post you made lol. This is a good title, a bit hard at a few spots, if anyone doesn't have this sign up! Do not enter me i already own it.
To be perfectly honest I just won Wroffle yesterday and the worst thing one can be on this site is a Wroffle whore.  If you get games you better give games.  It's really just a coincidence but I see your point.
IMGIMGIMG

cjameslv

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2015, 06:00 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 01/18/2015, 05:50 PMNice idea to do a raffle, after that all that heat from that crazy post you made lol. This is a good title, a bit hard at a few spots, if anyone doesn't have this sign up! Do not enter me i already own it.
To be perfectly honest I just won Wroffle yesterday and the worst thing one can be on this site is a Wroffle whore.  If you get games you better give games.  It's really just a coincidence but I see your point.
Heh, I've raffled a few things off even a splatterhouse but as of yet my luck sucks only won a galaga '88 so far but im whoring it up when its a title i don't own!

mitsuman

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2015, 05:07 PMNo interest in entering the raffle. Just jumping on the opportunity to recycle an old favorite.
IMG
1. Right Click
2. Save As....
3. Fappening...
IMGIMGIMG

420GOAT

tight ass raffle, leave me out. good luck!.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

EvilEvoIX

Come one guys, as of now I can just flip a coin to pick a winner.  I know it is a common but someone must need this game.
IMGIMGIMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/22/2015, 09:29 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/22/2015, 08:43 AMCome one guys, as of now I can just flip a coin to pick a winner.  I know it is a common but someone must need this game.
Maybe people don't want you to have their addresses? On account of their daughters' safety and all. :lol:
IMG
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2015, 05:07 PMNo interest in entering the raffle. Just jumping on the opportunity to recycle an old favorite.

IMG
You made my day with this one

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2015, 09:29 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/22/2015, 08:43 AMCome one guys, as of now I can just flip a coin to pick a winner.  I know it is a common but someone must need this game.
Maybe people don't want you to have their addresses? On account of their daughters' safety and all. :lol:
Last I checked no ones daughter was safe when it comes to me.  I slay that pussy son!
IMGIMGIMG

VenomMacbeth

I'd enter but our local Waffle House was just shot up a couple nights ago, so I'm taking a vow of waffle silence in honor of the innocent waffles slain on that eve. 

...but yeah, I'll enter if nobody else will.  Hate to be a raffle whore, but I could always use more Turbochips.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 01/22/2015, 01:40 PMI'd enter but our local Waffle House was just shot up a couple nights ago, so I'm taking a vow of waffle silence in honor of the innocent waffles slain on that eve. 

...but yeah, I'll enter if nobody else will.  Hate to be a raffle whore, but I could always use more Turbochips.
I will accept you vow of waffle silence but please post a link to the shooting, I am certainly curious.

Also yes you can enter as long as you do not have this game.
IMGIMGIMG

VenomMacbeth

Here you are:

http://m.independenttribune.com/news/man-shoots-up-kannapolis-waffle-house/article_19723796-a0de-11e4-9aa7-f78e3a892750.html?mode=jqm

And nope, don't got dat Axe.  I've been curious about it & wanting a new platformer to play, but I've heard it's monstrously difficult & currently my only way of obeying the turbob is via Express. :/
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 01/22/2015, 02:04 PMHere you are:

http://m.independenttribune.com/news/man-shoots-up-kannapolis-waffle-house/article_19723796-a0de-11e4-9aa7-f78e3a892750.html?mode=jqm

And nope, don't got dat Axe.  I've been curious about it & wanting a new platformer to play, but I've heard it's monstrously difficult & currently my only way of obeying the turbob is via Express. :/
It is hard, and is a definitive Turbo Game even as a launch title.  You may enjoy it.
IMGIMGIMG

lwizardl

I thought these ones was good, but maybe because  I'm fat  :D

IMG

count me in the raffle please

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 01/22/2015, 02:04 PMHere you are:

Hey KANNAPOLIS, N.C, I was there in October this year for an event at the Baseball Stadium.  I saw that Waffle House, not exactly the best place to be, that area is shady.
IMGIMGIMG

clackattack

Hell, all Waffle Houses around me are pretty shady :/  Room for one more in the hat?
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

EvilEvoIX

Sure clack but a photo must be posted.
IMGIMGIMG

ClodBusted

IMG
There's supposed to be a waffle somewhere in that mess. Am I in now?  [-o<

EvilEvoIX

We got 6 now, keep it coming.  Double digits would be great.
IMGIMGIMG

SephirothTNH

I would love to enter this Wraffle!

TurboDuoWaffle.jpg

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG

SuperGrafx

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2015, 02:16 PMIMG
There's supposed to be a waffle somewhere in that mess. Am I in now ? [-o<
That's the most vile looking waffle I've ever seen.
What the heck is that?  Cream gravy with meat chunks?

VenomMacbeth

THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

SephirothTNH

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG

o.pwuaioc

Sorry, Evil, but please remove my name. I just ended up with a complete copy.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2015, 07:58 PMSorry, Evil, but please remove my name. I just ended up with a complete copy.
Yeah we are going in the wrong direction here
IMGIMGIMG

SuperGrafx

EvilEvoIX

SuperGrafx is in.  Thanks for the pic, never heard of Waffle Snacks, I must try them.
IMGIMGIMG

SuperGrafx

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 02/11/2015, 09:13 AMSuperGrafx is in.  Thanks for the pic, never heard of Waffle Snacks, I must try them.
If you like cheddar cheese and crispy potato snacks, then you'll love Waffle Snacks!

Gentlegamer

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 01/31/2015, 12:31 AM
There's supposed to be a waffle somewhere in that mess. Am I in now ?  [-o<
It's called SOS

S*** on a Shingle
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

mitsuman

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 02/11/2015, 09:51 PM
Quote from: SuperGrafx on 01/31/2015, 12:31 AM
There's supposed to be a waffle somewhere in that mess. Am I in now ? [-o<
It's called SOS

S*** on a Shingle
Shit on a shingle is actually cream chipped beef on toast...great now I'm hungry for cream chipped beef on toast.

IMG

EvilEvoIX

It kinda looks like Chicken Fired Steak.  That is really good.
IMGIMGIMG

SuperGrafx

Quote from: mitsuman on 02/11/2015, 10:21 PMShit on a shingle is actually cream chipped beef on toast...great now I'm hungry for cream chipped beef on toast.

IMG
Even though it looks like pastrami coated with a generous slathering of Elmer's Glue, I too am hungry for creamed chipped beef on toast!

mitsuman

I grew up on that stuff. It was best with Buddig beef.

clackattack

Well poo, i was told that i have been whorish lately so i would like to retract my name from the list. I guess i never technically was on it, but just wanted to make it official. Good luck guys!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

EvilEvoIX

I'm liking this self policing of th3s waffle whores.  FYI I will pull a winner March 1st.

Rea
IMGIMGIMG

CAPSLOCK

Hey guys I'm new around here, just started playing tg16 this year. I'd love to get in on this if I can, if not that's cool.

EvilEvoIX

I don't see a waffle Capslock, no waffle, no wraffle.
IMGIMGIMG

CAPSLOCK

EvilEvoIX

We got 8 people in this wraffle, I'd like to get 10 if possible.  Winner chosen March 1st.
IMGIMGIMG

spenoza

Chicken and Waffles. If you get to Cincinnati, go to Taste of Belgium and eat somma dese. They good.

IMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 02/25/2015, 11:17 PMChicken and Waffles. If you get to Cincinnati, go to Taste of Belgium and eat somma dese. They good.

IMG
Welcome aboard, glad to have you!  Added.
IMGIMGIMG