OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: Blazing Lazers WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Started by Miracle_Warrior, 02/16/2015, 12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miracle_Warrior

Purchased a really cool lot of Turbografx stuff locally and got a few games I already own.  I'll likely draw the winner at the end of the week.  Anyone can enter so long as you don't already own the game. 

IMG

Entrants:

Mitsuman
Nightwolve
o.pwuaioc
VenomMacbeth
Sarumaru
CPTRAVE
spenoza
Dicer
Gredler
cjameslv
jakeri
waynedoodle
Clackattack

Winner:

There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Gredler
    Nightwolve
    VenomMacbeth
    spenoza
    Mitsuman
    CPTRAVE
    Dicer
    Clackattack
    o.pwuaioc
    Sarumaru
    cjameslv
    waynedoodle
    jakeri

Timestamp: 2015-02-20 15:44:27 UTC

Congrats Gredler!

wildfruit

Kudos to you sir what a great game. Whoever wins this will have hours of shewtie fun. Don't enter me this is one of the few I actually have.

roflmao

mitsuman

I would like to be entered into this raffle please.

seieienbu

This is the best game; excellent raffle.  No need for entry.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NightWolve

I would prefer to own this great classic. Add me to raffle, por favor. :)

cr8zykuban0

my favorite shmup for the system!  great raffle. I got this one but kudos for the awesome raffle

elmer

Yes, excellent raffle ... I just wanted to add my thanks for doing this!

I don't need it myself, so please don't enter me ... I've got the Japanese Gunhed version, got the manga, and watched the movie!  :wink:

It was nice to see the US box art again ... I haven't seen that in years.

Gentlegamer

pcengine-fx.com's official BEST HUCARD GAME.

Good luck to all entries.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

o.pwuaioc

I know I shouldn't be greedy, but holy crap! Blazing Lazers! I'd love to be considered, if that's ok with you, M_W.

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: guest on 02/16/2015, 11:41 AMI know I shouldn't be greedy, but holy crap! Blazing Lazers! I'd love to be considered, if that's ok with you, M_W.
Of course man, you're in.  No shame in wanting to own this one.  My son and I have been playing this a lot lately, definitely deserving of the pcenginefx title.

glazball

Not entering either, but very cool of you to raffle BL!  One of my favs - though try as I might, I have yet to beat it.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

VenomMacbeth

Okay.  I'm gonna have to be a shameless whore & get in on this, if I may.  If I end up winning too much, I'll raffle something of mine off.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

cjameslv

Edit** Lmao! i was looking at venoms new raffle and somehow thought this was his...  ](*,) ENTER MY WHORENESS!

Sarumaru

Enter me in the rear. And I suppose the raffle also. :D

CPTRAVE

Great Raffle, can you add me please.. Thanks

spenoza

Just about my favorite HuCard game on the system. I'd like to be included, please.

Dicer

I would love to enter this...

Gredler

If it's alright for such a new member  such as myself to join, I would love to enter to get a chance to play this game!  I've been actively looking to get a hold of this game for a while now, so this would be a very special way to get a hold of it. :D Thanks for doing this raffle, very cool!

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: Gredler on 02/17/2015, 01:27 PMIf it's alright for such a new member  such as myself to join, I would love to enter to get a chance to play this game!  I've been actively looking to get a hold of this game for a while now, so this would be a very special way to get a hold of it. :D Thanks for doing this raffle, very cool!
Welcome, Greg from San Diego.  You're in.

o.pwuaioc

removed

jakeri

memememe! I'd like to enter the raffle too :3

NintendoTwizer

Hey I don't have this game... looks sweet.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2015, 04:24 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 02/17/2015, 01:27 PMIf it's alright for such a new member  such as myself to join, I would love to enter to get a chance to play this game!  I've been actively looking to get a hold of this game for a while now, so this would be a very special way to get a hold of it. :D Thanks for doing this raffle, very cool!
Gredler! Welcome!
Hi there OP! Trying to diversify my gaming a bit further, thanks for the warm welcome sir! :D

EvilEvoIX

What an amazing shooter, it should have been the pack in game, that or The Legendary Ax.  Great Wraffle
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Overand

I def. own this, so I'm not entering.  I'm just going to say - this game is great, so far as I've gotten through it!  I don't like the level 1 music, though, and haven't progressed past it (don't laugh).  Does it improve?
overand.com [noise & madness]

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: Overand on 02/17/2015, 08:17 PMI def. own this, so I'm not entering.  I'm just going to say - this game is great, so far as I've gotten through it!  I don't like the level 1 music, though, and haven't progressed past it (don't laugh).  Does it improve?
I happen to love the music in this game, even the first level :).  I often find it repeating in my head.

Overand

Let me rephrase - the music is OK, it just seems rendered poorly - like, even out of tune, almost?  I dunno, it may just be taste.  (And I like - and write - some WEIRD music).
overand.com [noise & madness]

seieienbu

edit:  I should work on my reading comprehension skills!

esteban

Quote from: Overand on 02/17/2015, 08:25 PMLet me rephrase - the music is OK, it just seems rendered poorly - like, even out of tune, almost?  I dunno, it may just be taste.  (And I like - and write - some WEIRD music).
I never thought it was out of tune, but maybe it really isn't your cup of tea :)

Personally, I think all the songs are top-notch.

I am assuming you are not emulating, but if you are, then the emulation might be off.

Experiment: Listen to the soundtrack (or at least the first stage) here:

https://archives.tg-16.com/complete_list_of_tg16_pce_shooters.htm?col=jp&val=gunhed

...perhaps all the explosions and SFX are ruining the music for you.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

fsa

Very generous raffle for this legendary TG title, I keep going back to this game from time to time, it starts off easy and keeps getting harder but if you continue to play it you will eventually finish it.
Please don't include me as I already own it, bought it as soon as it came out in the stores back in the 90's.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

waynedoodle

Still a new guy on this forum, but it helped me to get my CD working again.  Would be humbled to allow me to enter this raffle.

Thanks,
WD

Miracle_Warrior

Draw will be tomorrow morning at around noon EST.

clackattack

Am I too late to hop on this gravy train? What an awesome schmup, next to Air Zonk I think its my next fav.
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Miracle_Warrior

Congratulations Gredler.  If you would kindly PM me your address, I'll have your game out within the next few days.  Off to Calgary this weekend, but I will get it in the mail on Monday.  Thanks for playing everyone.

o.pwuaioc

Ha, go Gredler! Beginner's luck, I tell ya!

NightWolve

schweaty

awesome game.  one of the first 5 games someone new to the turbo should play.

spenoza

I am jealous of gredler. I really love this game. Awesome raffle, congrats to the winner, and thanks so much to Miracle_Warrior for offering it up to us.

seieienbu

Congrats.  I predict you will enjoy the game immensely.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

No way, wow. I never win stuff like this, I am not sure how to show my appreciation. Incredible. I will try to find a way to pay it forward, thanks so much.  :oops:

mitsuman

wildfruit

Well done. Its a great game for you to enjoy

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: Gredler on 02/20/2015, 02:18 PMNo way, wow. I never win stuff like this, I am not sure how to show my appreciation. Incredible. I will try to find a way to pay it forward, thanks so much.  :oops:
No problem man.  We are happy to have you here.  Stay a while...stay forever.

VenomMacbeth

Congrats Gredler!  Blazing Lazers is a top-tier Turbochip, especially when had for free. :D
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Dicer

clackattack

Congrats dood! Top 5 for sure, awesome game!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]