OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Necromancer was mean to me and/or hurt my feelings and/or called me a cunt.

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 02/25/2015, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

I call people a cunt all the time, and I don't think anyone has made a thread complaining about me in years lol  :P

Arkhan Asylum

Where's the "fucked me in the ass while high fiving himself" option?

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

Necro threatened to ban me once when we were in chat because i reported him to himself.
I'm still hurt

Sarumaru

Um, none of these apply to me. NecroPhile was mean to me once and I was highly aroused. Nully, add that to the poll in some fashion or another.

ToyMachine78

ToyMachine78

Off topic, but if I call my wife a cunt any normal time she gets pissed. If I call her a cunt during sex she gets super turned on. Women will always be a mystery.

bob

Bernie

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Bernie on 02/25/2015, 07:42 PMAlways making hair dryer comments... mofo!!!
You know what's funny? I was watching AVGN today and the ad before the episode was for pro dry hair dyers. Lol I was like... Damn, does Bernie watch this shit that much!?

Truth be told, I don't even know the history behind the joke. But whenever I see or hear hair dyers, I think of Berns LOL

Bernie

geise

Quote from: guest on 02/25/2015, 08:10 PMTruth be told, I don't even know the history behind the joke. But whenever I see or hear hair dyers, I think of Berns LOL
Here ya go.  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14385.msg287590#msg287590

...SORRY BERNIE! :mrgreen:

ToyMachine78

Quote from: geise on 02/25/2015, 08:30 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/25/2015, 08:10 PMTruth be told, I don't even know the history behind the joke. But whenever I see or hear hair dyers, I think of Berns LOL
Here ya go.  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14385.msg287590#msg287590

...SORRY BERNIE! :mrgreen:
Very funny but Bern's original pics didn't show up.

Bernie

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/25/2015, 04:46 PMI call people a cunt all the time, and I don't think anyone has made a thread complaining about me in years lol  :P
That's because you're capable of saying other stuff, too, and do so more often.

;)
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

No bat crazy over tapatalk sigs option?? Null you slacking.

mitsuman

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: esteban on 02/26/2015, 04:15 PMFuck all of you.

Assholes.
So you only reserve your profanity for threads that aren't mine.  I see how it is.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

o.pwuaioc

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 02/26/2015, 05:00 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/26/2015, 04:15 PMFuck all of you.

Assholes.
So you only reserve your profanity for threads that aren't mine.  I see how it is.
Precisely. :)

HailingTheThings

Necro forced me to my knees at dickpoint before. Also, sung me showtunes. Yeap.
IMG

cjameslv

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/27/2015, 12:06 AMNecro forced me to my knees at dickpoint before. Also, sung me showtunes. Yeap.
It's ok hailing i'm here for you
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: cjameslv on 02/27/2015, 12:13 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/27/2015, 12:06 AMNecro forced me to my knees at dickpoint before. Also, sung me showtunes. Yeap.
It's ok hailing i'm here for you
IMG
Awww, thanks! Also dat Obama face.* lol

*He been seeing too much a'dat Jay-Z, I reckon. :3
IMG

Opethian

IMG

420GOAT

once he mistook me foe a fat c3po and started sexting me his robot junk!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

NightWolve

Somehow, I thought of Darkkobold when I saw this list. It's like his "Why I fight fight fight!!" anti-Necromancer manifesto. ;)

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

VenomMacbeth

He's like the homosexual ghost.  Sure, you get the dick...but you also get the cookies.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

synbiosfan

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 02/28/2015, 08:18 PMHe's like the homosexual ghost.  Sure, you get the dick...but you also get the cookies.
Gasper?

Sparky

blueraven

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Sarumaru

I want 'Necro is the great satan.' to top this poll. Seems most fitting <3

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/02/2015, 07:45 PMI want 'Necro is the great satan.' to top this poll. Seems most fitting <3
Wait a minute, that's not what I voted for...

Sarumaru

I just swayed the vote... by CHEATING!! NecroPhile is satan. EVRY1 GO HOMM

HailingTheThings

IMG

o.pwuaioc

I don't get all the NecroPhile hate. I think Nec is a pretty cool guy. Eh bans morans and doesnt afraid of anything.

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2015, 02:26 AMI don't get all the NecroPhile hate. I think Nec is a pretty cool guy. Eh bans morans and doesnt afraid of anything.
This thread is for teh lulz. Besides, NecroPhile insulting people and calling them cunts is hilarious.

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/03/2015, 02:04 AMI am Satan, bow down and suck me post haste!!!
Everything ends up being about the beej with you.  [-X

cr8zykuban0

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/03/2015, 03:12 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/03/2015, 02:26 AMI don't get all the NecroPhile hate. I think Nec is a pretty cool guy. Eh bans morans and doesnt afraid of anything.
This thread is for teh lulz. Besides, NecroPhile insulting people and calling them cunts is hilarious.

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/03/2015, 02:04 AMI am Satan, bow down and suck me post haste!!!
Hmm yess, lulz indeed. NecroPhile is good robot devils in my Necrnomnomnomicon.

Also, everything always comes down to beej in the end. One day, you'll see the light, my son. One day...
IMG

cjameslv

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/03/2015, 05:25 AM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/03/2015, 03:12 AM

Hmm yess, lulz indeed. NecroPhile is good robot devils in my Necrnomnomnomicon.

Also, everything always comes down to beej in the end. One day, you'll see the light, my son. One day...
LOL bj's ftw!

jlued686

+1

:wink:

:wink:

:wink:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VenomMacbeth

In light of recent events, I thought I'd bump this.  Sorry for the NECROpost.  Hehe.

[EDIT] Jlued beat me to it, dammit...
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban