RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB Metal Slug 2 MVS

Started by PunkCryborg, 04/04/2015, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

If anyone has this cart for sale I'd like to buy a copy
Thanks!

geise

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/04/2015, 02:18 PMIf anyone has this cart for sale I'd like to buy a copy
Thanks!
Why bother if you have a multi-cart?  It is why I sold my copy.  Wish I could help.

GohanX

Opethian

IMG

geise

Quote from: Opethian on 04/04/2015, 08:31 PMSlow fix rom > X
Yeah but after playing metal slug 2 since it's release it would be hard to play it without the slow down.  Besides I like seeing the bodies fly, explosions and everthing else in slow mo.

Duo_R

Does the normal cart have slow down? I have slow down but I thought it because I have the multi cart?
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

TR0N

Quote from: Duo_R on 04/05/2015, 01:40 AMDoes the normal cart have slow down? I have slow down but I thought it because I have the multi cart?
It's normal for MS2 to have slowdown,that's why snk came out with MSX instead.Though that hack for MS2 does speed it up a bit.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

GohanX

Yeah, Slug 2 on my multicart is the same as the real deal.

EvilEvoIX

Same here.  Slug 2 has massive slow down.  That's why X was made to remove the slowdown and different changes here and there.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

PunkCryborg

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2015, 10:13 AMFound one
How much to ship all of your NEO stuff to NJ? I will pay shipping*, of course.

*Only shipping.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: esteban on 04/06/2015, 10:21 AM

*Only shipping.
$50 shipped

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2015, 01:23 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/06/2015, 10:21 AM

*Only shipping.
$50 shipped
OK, you will ship all of your NEO stuff to me. I sent $50 via PayPal. Don't forget to include the NEO CD games, too.

PunkCryborg

Thanks Esteban I have shipped all my "Neo Stuff" to you. I hope you enjoy your new copy of Neo Geo Arcade Classics for PS2 as much as I did

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2015, 02:13 PMThanks Esteban I have shipped all my "Neo Stuff" to you. I hope you enjoy your new copy of Neo Geo Arcade Classics for PS2 as much as I did
Yes. As discussed, this is disc only (scuffed) and a hand-drawn picture of the cover in a Ziploc baggie.

TR0N

IMG

PunkCryborg

Quote from: TR0N on 04/07/2015, 04:27 AM
Gonna speed hack it !?
yep :D
 I love 2 and X and thought this would be a fun project

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PunkCryborg

In case anyone wants to find out more, check out this interesting thread
http://blog.system11.org/?p=1442

xcrement5x

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2015, 09:32 AMIn case anyone wants to find out more, check out this interesting thread
Very cool, makes me wonder if it'll show up on multi-carts eventually, 162-in-1!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

PunkCryborg

there might be a darksoft neo multi

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2015, 09:32 AMIn case anyone wants to find out more, check out this interesting thread
Oh, that's pretty neat, actually.

I played Metal Slug 2 and X quite a bit at laundromats/delis and I simply accepted the slowdown in MS2. Now, however, I must admit that it would be great to see how the game would play with this modified code.

ONE THING TROUBLES ME: Will I still be able to drink a Diet Coke and have a slice (or three) of pizza whilst I leisurely waltz through Metal Slug 2? Or will I have to put down my pizza? I would never put down the Diet Coke, of course.

SignOfZeta

It would be interesting to try, but I've never thought of the slowdown as a "problem", as the guy in the article puts it. It's just...the way the game is.
IMG

PunkCryborg

MS2 is cheap enough of a cart that I dont mind changing one just to try it out for fun

EvilEvoIX

Very cool hack.  I might have to try this
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

TR0N

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2015, 08:23 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 04/07/2015, 04:27 AM
Gonna speed hack it !?
yep :D
 I love 2 and X and thought this would be a fun project
Nice man it seems worth while to me !
Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2015, 02:07 PM
Oh, that's pretty neat, actually.

I played Metal Slug 2 and X quite a bit at laundromats/delis and I simply accepted the slowdown in MS2. Now, however, I must admit that it would be great to see how the game would play with this modified code.

ONE THING TROUBLES ME: Will I still be able to drink a Diet Coke and have a slice (or three) of pizza whilst I leisurely waltz through Metal Slug 2? Or will I have to put down my pizza? I would never put down the Diet Coke, of course.
There's a video that shows the difference  :mrgreen:
Metal Slug 2 - turbo ROM fix.
IMG

shonenx

Man the slow down is part of its charm, and X is fantastic
You're Already Dead !!!

EvilEvoIX

Slowdown makes it easier but I prefer less slowdown.  X for me.
IMGIMGIMG