FOR TRADE ONLY: PCE Memories Syphia, Kaze Kiri, Renny Blaster and Faussete Amour

Started by cjameslv, 05/01/2015, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtucci31

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

PCEngineHell

LOL @ this thread. If you wanted to continue mine so you could cry some more, like you did in that pm you sent me, you could have taken it to FS. Shitting on a general sales section of the forum just makes it worse. I have nothing else to add on the subject, other then lol @ your pm. You trying to explain away how you feel spending actual cash on "amazing" flash carts to play roms of games you don't physically own is a-ok compared to trading for repro pressed disc filled my afternoon at work with a lot of laughter.

PCEngineHell

There is nothing here worth arguing about. cjameslv is a hypocrite, and I think it's hilarious. I think this thread is too. Also Nulltard, I think you are too!  :wink:

CGQuarterly

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 05/01/2015, 11:38 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 05/01/2015, 11:30 PMWay too fucking much drama on the forums this week.
don't make me break out the "ate my balls" :lol:
Do whatcha gotta do, buddy.

tknjin

I was wondering why the thread was open again, and then realize who started it.  All PCEngineHell wanted to do was just do some trade, and he did not even have to do that.  He could have easily tossed them aside or away because they are from Tobias, who is a joke to the PC engine community.  This thread should have been on fighting street, and in general this thread should not have been opened just so you can try and bring PCEngineHell anger anymore.  He is at least being civil about it whereas you are not.

cjameslv

Quote from: tknjin on 05/02/2015, 12:52 AMI was wondering why the thread was open again, and then realize who started it.  All PCEngineHell wanted to do was just do some trade, and he did not even have to do that.  He could have easily tossed them aside or away because they are from Tobias, who is a joke to the PC engine community.  This thread should have been on fighting street, and in general this thread should not have been opened just so you can try and bring PCEngineHell anger anymore.  He is at least being civil about it whereas you are not.
I'll move this to fighting street so people can read his "civil" responses.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19014.0