Super real mahjong PV fx and Tokimeki memorial

Started by Whoom, 08/04/2006, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whoom

How much is it worth to spend on this titles? Tokimeki memorial for instance has a current price on ebay 200 USD, is the game really that rare?? And SRM PV fx rare too?? I have seen Zenki saga fx on ebay more times than that title. Are these 2 games really that rare?

Nutribrain

Tokimeki Card Paradise is quite rare. $200 is too much for it in my opinion, but it costs you at least more than $120-$150. You can even play it without knowledge of Japanese. It's a strip poker game plus some mini games when I remember it right.
SRM isn't that rare. You normally could get it for around 5.000-6.000 yen in good condition on yahoo-japan. I don't own this game myself, so I just could guess that it's a typically game of mahjong. I don't know the rules so I probably won't enjoy playing it.

Emerald Rocker

Tokimeki Card Paradise is legit rare.  Super Real P5 isn't, but it's never listed on ebay because the demand is so low in the US.  For the record, I think it's the best version of the game.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

SignOfZeta

OK, are you talking about Tokimeki Memorial, or Tokimeki Card Paradise?

Honestly I wouldn't pay anything for Card Paradise, but Memorial is nice. $200 seems crazy high for that game though, especially when the Saturn LE can be had for $30 pretty easy, and its pretty much better.
IMG