RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

d-lite dead or something? =o

Started by merriman_bk, 08/06/2006, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

merriman_bk

Yah I know that d-lite recently moved so he's probably been busy and stuff.  However I really hope he comes back soon, I can wait but I want my new Pce Duo-RX modded gd it! ;p
IMG
----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive

SignOfZeta

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that too. I made him an offer on some games a while ago, and I'm waiting for a reply. I also have some X'Eye modification questions.
IMG

merriman_bk

I can tell you he's back now, I finally got a PM back from him yesterday.  I'm excited to get my pce duo-rx off to get modded heh, it was even waaaay cheaper than I expected heh.  D-lite is the man! ;)
IMG
----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive

pixeljunkie

he's in the middle of moving. He shall return, the prophecy will be complete!

merriman_bk

Quote from: merriman_bkI can tell you he's back now, I finally got a PM back from him yesterday.  I'm excited to get my pce duo-rx off to get modded heh, it was even waaaay cheaper than I expected heh.  D-lite is the man! ;)
Ummm, ^. A little late? ;P
IMG
----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive