Star Breaker - walkthrough?

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 07/16/2015, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

So I've started playing this and so far I'm really digging it.  I'm not stuck yet but I know I will be at some point.  I searched the forums and the googles, and while I found some mentions of a walkthrough I was not able to actually find the walkthrough. Not even on gamefaqs.

Anyone know where it is or have a copy saved somewhere?

Also:

TRANSLATE THIS GAME NOW!
(you know who you are...)
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

SamIAm

esteban

Up
Up
Down
Down
Suck My
Left
One
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SignOfZeta

I believe I used some kind of walk through to help me through this game, but I don't remember where I got it. Maybe the archive of old Turbo Mailing List files?
IMG

NecroPhile

Search in the title in moonrunes with 攻略, then google translate stuff like this: http://pce.zero-city.com/pce_kouryaku4.html.  It's not perfect by any means, but it's usually enough to get you through.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!