RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Is "Tool" legitimately dumb, or just a bad troll?

Started by CGQuarterly, 12/06/2015, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CGQuarterly

ClodBusted

Legitimately dumb bad troll. Best of both worlds.

Bernie

I think he is just bringing some humor to the forums.  We just havent gotten to know him enough yet. 

thesteve

Bernie

blueraven

Quote from: thesteve on 12/06/2015, 03:56 PMis not tool nintega?
:-s That would make sense.

He called NecroPhile out here as the worst mod the forum has ever seen, so its not impossible that he's been banned before under another handle.

Either way, Jibba's on to something...

CGQuarterly

thesteve

ninny was a big tool fan and joined http://pcengine.freeforums.org under that name (till we threw him out)

Bernie

I thought his name there was MetalGunhead

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

SephirothTNH

One only needs to look at his intro thread to see what an ass wipe he is.

Exhibit C
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 04/08/2015, 01:08 AMEbay is way overpriced for me, so looking to spend time in For Sale sections in pretty much every Retro Gaming forum online. .....

I'm looking to complete the entire US HuCard library. I also collect TOOL records, CD's, cassettes and memorabilia. Big Tool fan. ...

Anyways to make long story short, glad to be here and hopefully I can buy some stuff I need without having to pay stupid ebay prices.
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 04/08/2015, 02:16 PMhmm. fix your rage and issues. I most likely will not sell anything here since I can sell on ebay for more. Yes I can be on a forum to buy trade and sell. I'm reporting you to site owner for abuse.

DeshDildo

I didn't realize he was a Tool fan.  I always figured he picked that name for himself because he is self aware of what he is.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

LostFlunky

Some of his comments are troll-like, but unlike most trolling, there are never any flashes of understanding, or of the poster (in this case "tool"), being "one step ahead" of the reader...

I am voting "tool".

VenomMacbeth

Given that I was on FrozenInTearseses' ignored members list, and tool has posted a little spite in my direction before, it wouldn't surprise me if he did turn out to be Ninny Gaga.

Either way though, he's got an incredibly appropriate username.  Biggest fuckin tool on the forum...

...besides NecroPhile, of course. ;)
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

geise

Opethian

IMG

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Nulltard on 12/09/2015, 05:26 PMLol... tooled you all.

Tool is another alt account of mine, just like Xak II.
Fix'd
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

blueraven

Quote from: Nulltard on 12/09/2015, 05:26 PMLol... fooled you all.

Tool is another alt account of mine, just like Xak II.
I KNEW it. Null has actually been trolling us the whole time.

The Keith Courage posts were a dead giveaway with you spamming for DoxPhile and all.

:lol:

...but seriously, whatta tool. It's so obvious it's like shooting fish in a barrel.   

thesteve

SephirothTNH

blueraven

I was joking, as I think Nulltard was as well.

...it's obvious at this point that tool = nintega.

bartre

alt accounts are generally against forum rules.
ban plz.

ClodBusted

Common knowledge: Nulltard owns 99% of the forum accounts and is having fun with himself.

CGQuarterly

Did tool get banned?  I feel like I haven't seen him post since I started this thread...

NecroPhile

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/10/2015, 12:28 PMDid tool get banned?  I feel like I haven't seen him post since I started this thread...
Nope.  He's probably busy stalking someone or back on his meds for a while.

Last Active: December 06, 2015, 01:59:55 PM
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

LostFlunky

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/10/2015, 12:28 PMDid tool get banned?  I feel like I haven't seen him post since I started this thread...
Probably involved in a hit 'n run...

Gredler

Pretty sure he's filming a "I bought this stuff" (a pickups they call it?) video about his sweet ebay snipes and awesome collection of sealed and graded amiibos.

Post on the forum? Ain't nobody got time for that.

geise

Tool is just laying low till nat shows up.  Which hopefully is the case, since we won't see him in a while.

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

BigusSchmuck