10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsatarp

1. Only an asshole would invite a dead criminals mother to the White House to further racial divide....clearly showing which side he stood for.

2. A smarter person would never stood in front of the American citizens and told illegals to go ahead vote, and manipulate our sacred voting process, with no repercussions.

3. If you are in a protest wearing masks and wielding anything you can to use as a weapon, to stop someone from speaking an opposing view, or calling to kill cops, you deserve to get lumped in with the trash.

4. The rallies and consequential removal and destruction of them have become about the left not being satisfied with all living people being racist that don't follow left agenda, now decade old dead people need to be called racist too. The left, never running out of ways to be bottom feeders.

5. Democrats and the left are at least a little bit racist. Nobody or group without a "racist bone in their bodies" would use and promote race for so many agendas. Denying people for years to speak openly on issues but pulling the you're racists to card to shut them up because they have no backbone.

6. Trump has been the only one calling for unity. The democrats and left are running their resist campaign. Once again showing they only care about themselves and show no respect for fellow Americans even in our voting process.

Trump refers to me as an American. the loser called me deplorable. I know where your group-think will lump me.

First it was 2 scoops of ice cream and now sunglasses!! The left and democrats sure should be gloating!!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 09:00 PM1. Only an asshole would invite a dead criminals mother to the White House to further racial divide....clearly showing which side he stood for.

2. A smarter person would never stood in front of the American citizens and told illegals to go ahead vote, and manipulate our sacred voting process, with no repercussions.

3. If you are in a protest wearing masks and wielding anything you can to use as a weapon, to stop someone from speaking an opposing view, or calling to kill cops, you deserve to get lumped in with the trash.

4. The rallies and consequential removal and destruction of them have become about the left not being satisfied with all living people being racist that don't follow left agenda, now decade old dead people need to be called racist too. The left, never running out of ways to be bottom feeders.

5. Democrats and the left are at least a little bit racist. Nobody or group without a "racist bone in their bodies" would use and promote race for so many agendas. Denying people for years to speak openly on issues but pulling the you're racists to card to shut them up because they have no backbone.

6. Trump has been the only one calling for unity. The democrats and left are running their resist campaign. Once again showing they only care about themselves and show no respect for fellow Americans even in our voting process.

Trump refers to me as an American. the loser called me deplorable. I know where your group-think will lump me.

First it was 2 scoops of ice cream and now sunglasses!! The left and democrats sure should be gloating!!
\m/

esteban

Thank you, Nulltard and NECRO, for your posts.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

Here's the thing that I don't think Trump and the right have figured out yet.  Hillary lost and cannot be president right now.  You don't need to constantly bring her up *.  At the moment she is completely irrelevant.  We have a president that many people don't like for many legitimate reasons.  So why the hell do you throw out "HILLARY GOT A RAPIST OFF AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT!?" out there as if that explains away any of the legit criticisms that people have against our president? 

Did leftward leaning people bring up "Mitt Romney was maybe the least competent candidate of the era" upon hearing the right criticize the ACA?

*Personally, I hope that I never hear about her in the political sphere again but that's a whole other topic.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

itsatarp

Quote from: guest on 08/21/2017, 09:40 PMWow, where to even start? Lol... Nah, I'll pass.  This is up there with fake moon landing and flat Earth.
So I imagined being called deplorable?
"If I had a son......" treyvons parents weren't invited to the White House?
I imagined Obama telling illegals they can't be deported or punished for voting in the presidential election?
I did not really see antifa and leftist protesters in masks with whatever they could find in their hands shutting down conservative speakers? Or my favorite, this past weekends, ready for it?! PROTEST at the conservative FREE SPEECH rally in Boston? That was fake, correct?
Democrats and the left have not claimed I am racists because I side with trump? Dean today did not say if you vote republican, you are voting for racists?
The left is not calling dead people racist?

Shit, I thought my eyes and ears were still in good condition. Oh, just to make sure I am as delusional as you claim, can you point me to the exact quote where trump said he 100% supports the kkk or David duke? I have been organizing my flat earth pics and heard some rumblings about him really digging the kkk.

seieienbu

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMSo I imagined being called deplorable?
Would you consider the Americans who seig heiled while they marched with Swastikas on their arms in Charlottesville deplorable?

jlued686

It's cool, Nully, I'll tag in on this one...

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMSo I imagined being called deplorable?
Here's what she said:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?" Clinton said. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."
She said the other half of Trump's supporters "feel that the government has let them down" and are "desperate for change."

So, which half do you fall into? If it's the first, yes, she called you "deplorable". And rightly so. If you don't fall into that half, you may not have "imagined" it, but you sure need to work on your reading comprehension.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PM"If I had a son......" treyvons parents weren't invited to the White House?
I suppose there's a problem with inviting the parents of a kid who was murdered to the White House in order to have a conversation that's critical to what's going on in the nation, but I'm having a hard time thinking of it. You've implied that he was a criminal, yet Treyvon had no real criminal record; only school suspension. But I suppose that was worth the death sentence. And, after all in the years since the incident, Zimmerman has proven himself to be a real solid citizen, worthy of your passionate support.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMI imagined Obama telling illegals they can't be deported or punished for voting in the presidential election?
I'm afraid you did imagine this one, pal. Debunked

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMI did not really see antifa and leftist protesters in masks with whatever they could find in their hands shutting down conservative speakers?
Am I the only one who'd never heard the term "antifa" until last weekend? And now it's like the new buzzword for every blubbering idiot trying to defend what went on in VA last weekend. "But what about antifa? Huh? Antifa! Antifa!" It's like the new "Snowflake" or "Cuck".

Anyway, "But what about ____?" is a lazy, 2nd grade argument.The Nazi dude killed someone, my friend. But what about that? I'll choose the side without the nazis every god damned time.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMOr my favorite, this past weekends, ready for it?! PROTEST at the conservative FREE SPEECH rally in Boston? That was fake, correct?
Hey, your boy was totally down with the protest. So what exactly is the problem?

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMDemocrats and the left have not claimed I am racists because I side with trump? Dean today did not say if you vote republican, you are voting for racists?
Once again, your reading comprehension needs some work.

"If you want to vote for a racist in the White House, then you better vote for Republicans," the former governor of Vermont said on MSNBC on Saturday.

Read it slowly. Carefully. It's okay. I'll wait.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/21/2017, 11:07 PMThe left is not calling dead people racist?
Uh...what? Once you die does that erase your past racism? What are you even talking about? Like, "My Uncle Teddy was super racist and lynched a bunch of people. But it's all cool now. He's dead." WTF?

I admire your dedication and your love of the orange cool-aid. And I also really enjoy how Trump and his followers are all of a sudden preaching unity and peace. As though all that crazy shit that happened and was said - on film - during the election never happened.

We truly live in wondrous times.

esteban

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: esteban on 08/22/2017, 06:22 AMThank you, KingDrool.
Seconded. You have a lot of patience. I applaud the effort.

NecroPhile

Thirded.  Not many bother arguing with such fools, and fewer still do it so succinctly and intelligently.

Also thanks to seieienbu.  I too am sick and tired of Trump apologists replying to everything with "but Obama/Hilary/keep your insurance/emails!"  Neither are in office any more, and nothing they did makes it okay for Trump to fuck up today.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Emerald Rocker

QuoteAm I the only one who'd never heard the term "antifa" until last weekend?
This right here is why Trump was right to bring it up.  People didn't know.  Now they do.  You have to see the hate before you can do something about it.

Quote"But what about ____?" is a lazy, 2nd grade argument.The Nazi dude killed someone, my friend. But what about that? I'll choose the side without the nazis every god damned time.
This makes it sound like you're choosing the side that set fires at Berkeley, the side that said the Republican Congressman deserved to get shot, the side that threw bottles of urine at policemen in Boston, the side that celebrated the murder of 5 cops at a BLM march.

Is that really the side you want to be on?

I'm not on either side.  I'm disgusted by all of the extremists.  Come join me!
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

ToyMachine78

Thank you Emerald for your post.  Lol

itsatarp

Quote from: KingDrool on 08/22/2017, 12:09 AMIt's cool, Nulltard, I'll tag in on this one...

Here's what she said:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?" Clinton said. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."
She said the other half of Trump's supporters "feel that the government has let them down" and are "desperate for change."

So, which half do you fall into? If it's the first, yes, she called you "deplorable". And rightly so. If you don't fall into that half, you may not have "imagined" it, but you sure need to work on your reading comprehension.
Of course you will, group think FTW!!

The simple fact that you see nothing wrong with her calling ANY legal American tax paying citizen deplorable while trying to convince people she should lead this nation, speaks volumes. It's about respect, something you seem to have no concern for.

QuoteI suppose there's a problem with inviting the parents of a kid who was murdered to the White House in order to have a conversation that's critical to what's going on in the nation, but I'm having a hard time thinking of it. You've implied that he was a criminal, yet Treyvon had no real criminal record; only school suspension. But I suppose that was worth the death sentence. And, after all in the years since the incident, Zimmerman has proven himself to be a real solid citizen, worthy of your passionate support.
I never stated stance on Zimmerman. Will lefties ever evolve enough to realize it's isn't one or the other?  No, he had no reason to be killed or treated as some hero. Many parents lose children to violence a year, his was a high profile case, which in itself is a shame, because of what the media did with it. It was exploitation. Ya know, exactly what Trump was accused of doing a few posts back. You guys really don't like the shoe on the other foot do you?

QuoteI'm afraid you did imagine this one, pal. Debunked
On this, I admit a mistake. I was pissed about the illegal amnesty that the supreme court thankfully blocked. Funny how it was trying to be passed before the election. States knew they could not have the needed tools in time to stop illegals from voting undetected. I am no conspiracy theorist, but Obamas intentions were clear. And all Dems were in favor of it. And Dems still push for sanctuary cities. It's not difficult to see the intentions. The video portion you referred to, I was fooled by shortly after it was reported, but I saw it was debunked and never gave it much thought again. 

QuoteAm I the only one who'd never heard the term "antifa" until last weekend? And now it's like the new buzzword for every blubbering idiot trying to defend what went on in VA last weekend. "But what about antifa? Huh? Antifa! Antifa!" It's like the new "Snowflake" or "Cuck".

Anyway, "But what about ____?" is a lazy, 2nd grade argument.The Nazi dude killed someone, my friend. But what about that? I'll choose the side without the nazis every god damned time.
Yea, you probably are the only one. It isn't a new movement, but I suppose when turning a blind eye to reality and stretching the truth, I can see how it would get lost on a few. Only a lib would think you could pick up a turd by the clean end.

QuoteHey, your boy was totally down with the protest. So what exactly is the problem?
Hmmm, you aren't too quick I guess. The left was protesting a free speech event. Still don't get it?! The left was protesting an event that was celebrating the very thing that gives them the freedom to PROTEST. Stick with vagina hats.

QuoteOnce again, your reading comprehension needs some work.

"If you want to vote for a racist in the White House, then you better vote for Republicans," the former governor of Vermont said on MSNBC on Saturday.

Read it slowly. Carefully. It's okay. I'll wait.
No, crystal clear. Is it not the Left that has been accusing everyone who voted for trump a racist already? That is all you have shouted. And yet not any of you, can provided me with a statement from Trump about the KKK, david duke, or any other racist comment. Pick and choose I see.

QuoteUh...what? Once you die does that erase your past racism? What are you even talking about? Like, "My Uncle Teddy was super racist and lynched a bunch of people. But it's all cool now. He's dead." WTF?

I admire your dedication and your love of the orange cool-aid. And I also really enjoy how Trump and his followers are all of a sudden preaching unity and peace. As though all that crazy shit that happened and was said - on film - during the election never happened.

We truly live in wondrous times.
It only seems they are preaching it recently to you, because you have been too busy with your morally superior crusade to notice the world and it's ideals do not revolve around only you!! Yay, you made the first step!! Next thing you know, you might figure out that there's millions of people who voted for someone they like and instead of pouting about it daily, maybe you can actually respect them and see the bigger picture, where it isn't just YOU in it!!!!!

Well, ya see, when you don't try to change history or pretend it can go away, you can do this thing called logic. I for example, do not wear any body coverings made of grass or straw. But at one time, people did!! Point is, it was a different time, slavery was a money maker. It was the way of the world. It wasn't considered wrong. Now, through evolving emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and respectfully, only a little of the world practices slavery. I know this is gonna hurt to find out but, everyone isn't  racist. Always been like that. You bought or traded for slaves to get shit done. So, throwing a tantrum about a guy thats been dead for over a 100 years, for the sake of racism is why the left is a bunch of idiots. If a statue hurts you, a picture hurts you, we all know words hurt you, you have got bigger problems in your life. Trying to pretend and ignore the past, is a path only fools would admire. Think of it like this, would you think it's appropriate 100 years from now that any reference to transsexuals should be erased from history? What if knocking your cock off isn't so cool 100 years from now? And all of those trannies, no matter their accomplishments, get thrown away forever because a group of people think they have the right to do so? Hell, what am I thinking. You guys think you have the authority to speak for everyone. Waste of time.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/22/2017, 11:42 PMOf course you will, group think FTW!!

The simple fact that you see nothing wrong with her calling ANY legal American tax paying citizen deplorable while trying to convince people she should lead this nation, speaks volumes. It's about respect, something you seem to have no concern for.
So clearly, since Donald Trump has insulted millions of Americans, he too does not deserve to lead this nation, right?

Hypocrisy has never been so glaring.

Emerald Rocker

QuoteSo clearly, since Donald Trump has insulted millions of Americans....
To be fair, Trump has only insulted thousands of Americans, not millions.  The exact amount depends on how many white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and CNN employees are in the country.

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Please stop bullying me, I am your president!"

esteban

To all folks:

I know we are talking past each other (I can't convince you, you can't convince me), but I guarantee we would have a lot of fun playing some PCE, chewing Nicorette (I don't smoke, but I still need my nicotine) and crying when we can't beat Hany on the Road in 2-player co-op (seriously, this game kicks my butt).

Do you want to be Hany?
Or Lemon?

Lemon is the "whiter" one, by the way.

IMG

Hany is the "brown" one...

Just saying...

:)

P.S. Don't worry, I'll be Hany.

Emerald Rocker

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 08:02 AM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/23/2017, 02:26 AM
To be fair, Trump has only insulted thousands of Americans, not millions...
But... if there are only thousands of Mexicans in the country, how did millions of them vote illegally?
Mexican citizens aren't Americans.  My statement holds.

Or, are you referring to Americans of Mexican heritage?  Trump didn't insult that group.  Keep in mind that "people getting mad" doesn't mean "people were insulted".

Emerald Rocker

Quote from: estebanI know we are talking past each other (I can't convince you, you can't convince me), but I guarantee we would have a lot of fun playing some PCE, chewing Nicorette (I don't smoke, but I still need my nicotine) and crying when we can't beat Hany on the Road in 2-player co-op
You speak of things that make much sense, sir.  But my Hany is in the SKY!

jlued686

Well, it was a nice try. I could respond by saying that any racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic person is in fact deplorable, and the fact that they pay their taxes doesn't get them a free pass. Or that yes, Treyvon was a high profile case that opened many wounds about race in America, which is precisely why a conversation was necessary. I could say that you're still using your newfound hatred of this nebulous "antifa" faction to overlook the fact that a nazi killed a woman or that your so-called "free speech" rally was nothing more than a shield for racists to spout their bullshit. I could also say that words matter; especially when they come from the so-called "leader" of the free world. And when nazis are parading around in your silly red hats or posting on their websites about how they're very happy that you didn't rebuke them for their actions, your words were not clear enough and you failed in your mission to clearly and definitively shut them down.

I could say all that, but it would be pointless. As Esteban said, we are speaking past one another. So here's to the PC Engine. Cheers.

NecroPhile

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/22/2017, 11:42 PMWell, ya see, when you don't try to change history or pretend it can go away, you can do this thing called logic. I for example, do not wear any body coverings made of grass or straw. But at one time, people did!! Point is, it was a different time, slavery was a money maker. It was the way of the world. It wasn't considered wrong. Now, through evolving emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and respectfully, only a little of the world practices slavery. I know this is gonna hurt to find out but, everyone isn't  racist. Always been like that. You bought or traded for slaves to get shit done. So, throwing a tantrum about a guy thats been dead for over a 100 years, for the sake of racism is why the left is a bunch of idiots. If a statue hurts you, a picture hurts you, we all know words hurt you, you have got bigger problems in your life. Trying to pretend and ignore the past, is a path only fools would admire.
Nobody is trying to change or ignore history, moron.  The point is to move the statues to where their full context can be explained, like a museum, rather than leaving them as memorials to 'heroes' and celebrating traitors and slavery.  It's like in Germany: there's no Nazi regalia and Hitler statues in every town park, but there's no shortage of war and holocaust museums to visit.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/22/2017, 11:42 PMThink of it like this, would you think it's appropriate 100 years from now that any reference to transsexuals should be erased from history? What if knocking your cock off isn't so cool 100 years from now? And all of those trannies, no matter their accomplishments, get thrown away forever because a group of people think they have the right to do so?
You're equating institutional slavery to someone's personal life, and yet you think deplorable doesn't describe you?!?

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/22/2017, 11:42 PMHell, what am I thinking. You guys think you have the authority to speak for everyone. Waste of time.
You're leaving?  Cool, we're better for it.

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/23/2017, 09:01 AMMexican citizens aren't Americans.  My statement holds.

Or, are you referring to Americans of Mexican heritage?  Trump didn't insult that group.  Keep in mind that "people getting mad" doesn't mean "people were insulted".
Considering many of those 'criminal/rapist/druggie' illegal immigrants eventually gained citizenship, he did indeed insult Mexican Americans.

You Trump apologists pick the weirdest battles.  Between insulting various immigrant groups, muslims, the media in general, several countries and by extension the people that hold dual citizenship with them, the existing political establishment in DC, military leadership, the Democrats in general, the judicial system, global warming scientists, people at the Women's March, etc., there's no question he's insulted millions of Americans, but who gives a fuck?  Hell, he even insulted his own support base, saying they'd stand behind him even if he were a murderer!  The only reason you're trying this argument is to prove that Trump's better than Hilary, but the reality is that they're both assholes.

itsatarp

Quote from: KingDrool on 08/23/2017, 09:28 AMWell, it was a nice try. I could respond by saying that any racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic person is in fact deplorable, and the fact that they pay their taxes doesn't get them a free pass. Or that yes, Treyvon was a high profile case that opened many wounds about race in America, which is precisely why a conversation was necessary. I could say that you're still using your newfound hatred of this nebulous "antifa" faction to overlook the fact that a nazi killed a woman or that your so-called "free speech" rally was nothing more than a shield for racists to spout their bullshit. I could also say that words matter; especially when they come from the so-called "leader" of the free world. And when nazis are parading around in your silly red hats or posting on their websites about how they're very happy that you didn't rebuke them for their actions, your words were not clear enough and you failed in your mission to clearly and definitively shut them down.

I could say all that, but it would be pointless. As Esteban said, we are speaking past one another. So here's to the PC Engine. Cheers.
You did make a great attempt. Where is the Trump loving KKK quote? Put up or shut up. Where is the statistics showing that only  racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic people are in fact deplorable, and the fact that they pay their taxes doesn't get them a free pass, were exclusively Trump voters. Prove it.  C'mon quote master, I will wait. But we know you can't stand behind your convictions, just gonna tuck the tail. Stretching what someone says, does not make it truth or fact. Stomping your feet and crying really really really loud doesn't make it the truth either. Hmmm, how do you know how long I knew about antifa? The ignorance, more than likely intentional, is on your end. Why your newfound outrage at the KKK? Have you mentioned them previously? LOL

Equating or implying I am a NAZI or any other thing you have tried to do, shows what an ignorant, spineless, coward you are. Trying to pigeon hole me because you have no balls to back up or prove your manufactured hatred and have not 1 fact on your side, says it all. Again, stick with the vagina hat. Sorry I disrupted your circle jerk.

itsatarp

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 10:57 AM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/23/2017, 09:01 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 08:02 AM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/23/2017, 02:26 AM
To be fair, Trump has only insulted thousands of Americans, not millions...
But... if there are only thousands of Mexicans in the country, how did millions of them vote illegally?
Mexican citizens aren't Americans.  My statement holds.

I was referring to the millions of illegal immigrants that he insists (without any evidence) had voted illegally.  He categorically called them rapists and criminals, which I would imagine was insulting to them. Also pretty fucking racist. I'm sure you'll argue semantics, and he was actually complimenting Mexicans and uniting the planet in love and harmony.
No it is not racist. Learn the meaning of the word. Statistically speaking along with data, the facts are on his side. While all of the things he accused them of, of course happen by REAL legal citizens, the data shows the damage of having illegals run rampant in this country and why it needs to be addressed. Calling out a group that all happens to be the same nationality, that are causing issues, is reality, not racism.

jlued686

Wow. Such an angry and insulting little man.

Again, your reading comprehension is absolutely lousy.

1) I never said Trump loves the KKK. In fact, I don't think he does. What I said was that he was not clear in his condemnation and that as president you need to make that shit crystal clear; especially when these people claim to support you, the president.

2) I never said racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic were only Trump voters. I'm sure there are plenty of those people who didn't vote for Trump. I was merely clarifying Hillary's quote for you.

3) Not once did I imply that you are a nazi. Not one single time. That is another figment of your imagination.

And here I am, pal, standing by my convictions. Not "tucking my tail". Not stomping my feet or crying really loudly. Here I am, simply responding to your fucking nonsense with fact and reason.

Except this part: Go fuck yourself.

itsatarp

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 10:50 AM
QuoteNobody is trying to change or ignore history, moron.  The point is to move the statues to where their full context can be explained, like a museum, rather than leaving them as memorials to 'heroes' and celebrating traitors and slavery.  It's like in Germany: there's no Nazi regalia and Hitler statues in every town park, but there's no shortage of war and holocaust museums to visit.

You're equating institutional slavery to someone's personal life, and yet you think deplorable doesn't describe you?!?
So by tearing them down, defacing them, and destroying them, the point is to display them in a different environment. Got it. My bad. Where was this manufactured outrage last year? Year before that? And before that? What will be the next thing to be offended by? Green grass? The eclipse making things dark?!?!?! I know it's all on the table at this point.

QuoteYou're leaving?  Cool, we're better for it.
Nope, sorry, someone who thinks different from you won't leave. I don't give you a second thought, do the same and all is good. Or like in real adult life, you can live among others who don't share the same view and let bygones be bygones. Or just call them a moron.

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/23/2017, 09:01 AMMexican citizens aren't Americans.  My statement holds.

Considering many of those 'criminal/rapist/druggie' illegal immigrants eventually gained citizenship, he did indeed insult Mexican Americans.

You Trump apologists pick the weirdest battles.  Between insulting various immigrant groups, muslims, the media in general, several countries and by extension the people that hold dual citizenship with them, the existing political establishment in DC, military leadership, the Democrats in general, the judicial system, global warming scientists, people at the Women's March, etc., there's no question he's insulted millions of Americans, but who gives a fuck?  Hell, he even insulted his own support base, saying they'd stand behind him even if he were a murderer!  The only reason you're trying this argument is to prove that Trump's better than Hilary, but the reality is that they're both assholes.
So what? What happens when you get insulted? Lose your dick? Bank account drains? What? What exactly happens? It's not the end of the world when you get insulted, it's not YOUR world only. Let's bring in all the muslims, keep all the illegals, but don't you insult me!!! You can't have it both ways. Learn to deal with the reality of it.

itsatarp

Quote from: KingDrool on 08/23/2017, 11:49 AMWow. Such an angry and insulting little man.

Again, your reading comprehension is absolutely lousy.

1) I never said Trump loves the KKK. In fact, I don't think he does. What I said was that he was not clear in his condemnation and that as president you need to make that shit crystal clear; especially when these people claim to support you, the president.

2) I never said racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic were only Trump voters. I'm sure there are plenty of those people who didn't vote for Trump. I was merely clarifying Hillary's quote for you.

3) Not once did I imply that you are a nazi. Not one single time. That is another figment of your imagination.

And here I am, pal, standing by my convictions. Not "tucking my tail". Not stomping my feet or crying really loudly. Here I am, simply responding to your fucking nonsense with fact and reason.

Except this part: Go fuck yourself.
I was referring to you picking up the ball for your bro when you said you'd take this. I asked those questions of him, you picked up the ball for him. Why not address it all?

No problem. How do you deal with other things in life that don't go your way. They all just fuck off too? LOL, yup, I'm the little one

jlued686

Jesus, can you fucking read at all?

I said: I'm right here, pal. Ready to talk with you. God knows why, but here I am. Despite the fact that you said I'm going to "tuck my tail" or stomp my feet and cry. (EDIT: If you were referring to Nulltard, you should have addressed him, not me). I'm here to respond to you, and I feel as though - despite the "go fuck yourself" - I've been fairly patient.

What would you like me to say? What other questions do you want answered? I'm here. Let's do this.

LostFlunky

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 11:57 AMSo what? What happens when you get insulted? Lose your dick? Bank account drains? What? What exactly happens? It's not the end of the world when you get insulted, it's not YOUR world only. Let's bring in all the muslims, keep all the illegals, but don't you insult me!!! You can't have it both ways. Learn to deal with the reality of it.
Do you enjoy being equated to Nazis(Trump supporters)?  Would you feel the same if you were thrown in with terrorists (Muslims), murderers and rapists (Mexicans)?  Get your fucking head out of your ass!  There is a great big world out there, and it isn't just for middle aged white men...

NecroPhile

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 11:40 AMYou did make a great attempt. Where is the Trump loving KKK quote? Put up or shut up.
Besides his failure to call out white supremacists immediately on Charlottesville, Trump was asked during the campaign for a comment on being endorsed by David Duke and the KKK and he demurred, saying he doesn't know who they are; those two incidents were what I was talking about when I said he's loathe to denounce them.  No matter how you try to spin it, there's no doubt that literally any other mainstream candidate would've immediately said 'fuck his support' and any other president would've immediately said 'fuck white supremacists' in those instances.  People of character don't need a couple days to think about such things.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 11:44 AMNo it is not racist. Learn the meaning of the word. Statistically speaking along with data, the facts are on his side. While all of the things he accused them of, of course happen by REAL legal citizens, the data shows the damage of having illegals run rampant in this country and why it needs to be addressed. Calling out a group that all happens to be the same nationality, that are causing issues, is reality, not racism.
Actually, statistics show that immigrants are less likely than US born citizens to commit crimes and illegal immigrants do not commit a disproportionate number of crimes compared to legal citizens.  Look it up, ya mouthy piece of shit.

Even if Trump deserves a pass on this one point not being racist, there's several listed earlier that you're afraid to address because you know there's no explaining them away.  He's racist; deal with it.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 11:57 AMSo what? What happens when you get insulted? Lose your dick? Bank account drains? What? What exactly happens? It's not the end of the world when you get insulted, it's not YOUR world only. Let's bring in all the muslims, keep all the illegals, but don't you insult me!!! You can't have it both ways. Learn to deal with the reality of it.
I'm clearly saying I don't care about Trumps insults and that both sides do it anyway, so what exactly is your point?  :lol:

itsatarp

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 08/23/2017, 12:16 PM
Do you enjoy being equated to Nazis(Trump supporters)?  Would you feel the same if you were thrown in with terrorists (Muslims), murderers and rapists (Mexicans)?  Get your fucking head our of your ass!  There is a great big world out there, and it isn't just for middle aged white men...
Hold on here. I have been following this thread for a while. The same people who lump trump supporters together constantly, cry about muslims and mexicans being lumped together when convenient. Like I said, a circle jerk. "HaHa, Nulltard, you said trumpeteer, haha good one, Sorry necro, I forgot to spit in my hand first but I was laughing about the cheeto people, that's ok Esteban, just keep strokin it"

I don't understand 2 things in life, hypocrisy and low self esteem. So, I am lumping all of these guys together. Seems to be the way to do it. I want proof of Trump being racist, I want proof his voters are. This crap I have read multiple times in this thread. You want to represent that narrative, then you should have indisputable info on hand to do so. At least King Drool, no matter his opinion of me, took the time to put quotes up. I just lumped him in because he wanted to speak for someone else. So these guys all want to talk the talk, walk the walk. It can easily be a discussion but they have yet to show the ability to discuss unless it's among themselves in total agreement. When facing the opposition, they let go of the cocks long enough to pat each other on the back after some cheer leading to one of their replies.

And then you pull the middle aged white man thing. Bravo. Try to set the narrative before the info.

LostFlunky

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 01:06 PMAnd then you pull the middle aged white man thing. Bravo. Try to set the narrative before the info.
Middle aged white men is the only group Trump hasn't insulted.  Try to keep up.

itsatarp

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 12:56 PMBesides his failure to call out white supremacists immediately on Charlottesville, Trump was asked during the campaign for a comment on being endorsed by David Duke and the KKK and he demurred, saying he doesn't know who they are; those two incidents were what I was talking about when I said he's loathe to denounce them.  No matter how you try to spin it, there's no doubt that literally any other mainstream candidate would've immediately said 'fuck his support' and any other president would've immediately said 'fuck white supremacists' in those instances.  People of character don't need a couple days to think about such things.
I totally get that. I seriously doubt Trump, with his lifestyle, paid any attention to David Duke, Black Panthers, or any whack jobs. He had no need to call out anyone immediately. While it would have been wiser, in the end, it doesn't matter at this point. Remember when Treyvon was shot and the media said a white guy shot him? Those types of things we DON'T need. Patience may be the better path. People of character also don't make rash decisions. I feel this is a situation of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

QuoteActually, statistics show that immigrants are less likely than US born citizens to commit crimes and illegal immigrants do not commit a disproportionate number of crimes compared to legal citizens.  Look it up, ya mouthy piece of shit.

Even if Trump deserves a pass on this one point not being racist, there's several listed earlier that you're afraid to address because you know there's no explaining them away.  He's racist; deal with it.
No he is not. Not by any definition except the lefts. Logic defies the accusation. The man has employed people of many colors, races, religions, male or female. I am pretty sure that all of them are ends to a means and I can't imagine he pulled down the women he has married because of looks, but there is no evidence of racism. Unless you stretch the truth. Speaking of, he was never referred to as a racist until the democrats decided to try that approach. And now the left has run with it. 70 years old and suddenly he is this yuge racist!!!

QuoteI'm clearly saying I don't care about Trumps insults and that both sides do it anyway, so what exactly is your point?  :lol:
=D>

itsatarp

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 08/23/2017, 01:13 PM
Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 01:06 PMAnd then you pull the middle aged white man thing. Bravo. Try to set the narrative before the info.
Middle aged white men is the only group Trump hasn't insulted.  Try to keep up.
He certainly has. He has insulted all of congress, almost every person he has appointed to anything, anyone on the disbanded committees and, hell, let's be honest, everyone. Yet, everyone is still pretty much alive.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 01:21 PMNo he is not. Not by any definition except the lefts. Logic defies the accusation. The man has employed people of many colors, races, religions, male or female. I am pretty sure that all of them are ends to a means and I can't imagine he pulled down the women he has married because of looks, but there is no evidence of racism. Unless you stretch the truth. Speaking of, he was never referred to as a racist until the democrats decided to try that approach. And now the left has run with it. 70 years old and suddenly he is this yuge racist!!!
I'm frightened that you're a voter at all:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/trumps-long-history-of-racism-w497876

seieienbu

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/22/2017, 11:42 PMThe simple fact that you see nothing wrong with her calling ANY legal American tax paying citizen deplorable while trying to convince people she should lead this nation, speaks volumes. It's about respect, something you seem to have no concern for.
No response before so I guess I'll ask again. 

Would you consider the Americans who seig heiled while they marched with Swastikas on their arms in Charlottesville deplorable?  Do you, itsatarp, deplore them?

NecroPhile

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 01:21 PMI totally get that. I seriously doubt Trump, with his lifestyle, paid any attention to David Duke, Black Panthers, or any whack jobs. He had no need to call out anyone immediately. While it would have been wiser, in the end, it doesn't matter at this point. Remember when Treyvon was shot and the media said a white guy shot him? Those types of things we DON'T need. Patience may be the better path. People of character also don't make rash decisions. I feel this is a situation of damned if you do, damned if you don't.
If Trump's known for anything, it's waiting for more information and not flying off half-cocked, right?  Gimme a break.

"I thought being President would be easier."

"Who knew healthcare was so hard?"

"After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it's [North Korea] not so easy."

"I didn't know leaving Afghanistan would be so problematic."

So many lulz.  :lol:

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 01:21 PMNo he is not. Not by any definition except the lefts. Logic defies the accusation. The man has employed people of many colors, races, religions, male or female. I am pretty sure that all of them are ends to a means and I can't imagine he pulled down the women he has married because of looks, but there is no evidence of racism. Unless you stretch the truth. Speaking of, he was never referred to as a racist until the democrats decided to try that approach. And now the left has run with it. 70 years old and suddenly he is this yuge racist!!!
Claims of racism aren't even remotely new.  Here's some things you can google:

- Trump lying about and defending his dad being arrested at a KKK rally
- Khizr Khan's mom
- Central Park Five
- Obama's birther conspiracy
- several discriminatory housing lawsuits
- Judge Curiel
- Joe Arpaio

Seriously, do you actually know ANYTHING about Trump other than he's president and #MAGA?  :lol:

By the way, good job on ignoring the statistics since they didn't agree with your 'alternate facts'.  Who's the chickenshit with his tail between his legs again?

itsatarp

Quote from: seieienbu on 08/23/2017, 01:51 PM
Quote from: itsatarp on 08/22/2017, 11:42 PMThe simple fact that you see nothing wrong with her calling ANY legal American tax paying citizen deplorable while trying to convince people she should lead this nation, speaks volumes. It's about respect, something you seem to have no concern for.
No response before so I guess I'll ask again. 

Would you consider the Americans who seig heiled while they marched with Swastikas on their arms in Charlottesville deplorable?  Do you, itsatarp, deplore them?
Sorry, didn't see this. The more important question is, what kind of person are YOU to assume silence means acceptance? But to answer your question, fuck them. NAACP, BLM, Feminists, Antifa, UNCF, KKK, the far out crazy rightwing people that all for militias, Hannity (lol), hell, and special interest group all do nothing but divide. All of them. If you want an end to racism, sexism, and isms in general, none of them should exist. But it will never happen.

itsatarp

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 01:58 PM
Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 01:21 PMI totally get that. I seriously doubt Trump, with his lifestyle, paid any attention to David Duke, Black Panthers, or any whack jobs. He had no need to call out anyone immediately. While it would have been wiser, in the end, it doesn't matter at this point. Remember when Treyvon was shot and the media said a white guy shot him? Those types of things we DON'T need. Patience may be the better path. People of character also don't make rash decisions. I feel this is a situation of damned if you do, damned if you don't.
If Trump's known for anything, it's waiting for more information and not flying off half-cocked, right?  Gimme a break.

"I thought being President would be easier."

"Who knew healthcare was so hard?"

"After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it's [North Korea] not so easy."

"I didn't know leaving Afghanistan would be so problematic."

So many lulz.  :lol:

Claims of racism aren't even remotely new.  Here's some things you can google:

- Trump lying about and defending his dad being arrested at a KKK rally
- Khizr Khan's mom
- Central Park Five
- Obama's birther conspiracy
- several discriminatory housing lawsuits
- Judge Curiel
- Joe Arpaio

Seriously, do you actually know ANYTHING about Trump other than he's president and #MAGA?  :lol:

By the way, good job on ignoring the statistics since they didn't agree with your 'alternate facts'.  Who's the chickenshit with his tail between his legs again?
As I stated, every instance if different. But why play this game? A dude lives in your head rent free daily that you despise. You call him orange, he doesn't know you exist. You call him racist, and he doesn't hear it. See, you are insignificant. But keep screaming, your fans love it. I didn't ignore your statistics. Ok so they do less criminal offenses, that wasn't the point, but you wanted to try to twist it up so you actually had a point. They do not belong here. If you don't have a dog but the neighbor does and lets it shit in your yard, why do you have the burden of cleaning it up? There is nothing wrong calling out people who DO NOT belong here for causing problems and costing US money. Too bad if they get insulted. His quote was clearly talking about the bad apples, but stretching the reality is a great way to manufacture some more outrage!!

Yup all of that and the above and RS article have been taken into account. Walmart has tons of racism and sexism lawsuits yearly, so by your limited scope, they are a racist company. When you deal with a great amount of people, shit happens. Was he out of line? sure, in some cases. He's an asshole, what do you expect? The Judge Curiel one, nope. The dudes Mexican so now it's racist to say it? It was about judging fairly in that case. Nothing wrong with making sure laws are upheld. And you know that but something tells me it doesn't matter. I'll bet you are always on the moral high ground huh "chickenshit"?

PukeSter

Left vs Right, it's a constant battle. But Trump is far worse than your typical politician.

Conservatives, stop trying to protect Donny J. He's a blustering narcissist who wasn't even a "conservative" until a few years ago. He can't even get anything done despite Republicans owning all three Branches.

The ride has been fun but it's time to stop. Put Pence in the Oval Office. Regardless what you think of him, at least he won't make our nation look "Sad!"

NecroPhile

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:36 PMAs I stated, every instance if different. But why play this game? A dude lives in your head rent free daily that you despise. You call him orange, he doesn't know you exist. You call him racist, and he doesn't hear it. See, you are insignificant. But keep screaming, your fans love it.
Maybe he doesn't care about me personally, but he sure as hell is peeing in his cheerios over polls, protests, and all other forms of criticism.  He's such a fragile bitch.

Besides, I enjoy getting under your skin.  Bring the tears, chickenshit!

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:36 PMI didn't ignore your statistics.
Sure ya did, liar.  You didn't acknowledge the point in at all before now.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:36 PMOk so they do less criminal offenses, that wasn't the point, but you wanted to try to twist it up so you actually had a point. They do not belong here. If you don't have a dog but the neighbor does and lets it shit in your yard, why do you have the burden of cleaning it up? There is nothing wrong calling out people who DO NOT belong here for causing problems and costing US money. Too bad if they get insulted. His quote was clearly talking about the bad apples, but stretching the reality is a great way to manufacture some more outrage!!
It most certainly was a part of your point, and I conceded that maybe that instance wasn't racism but others were.... which you also ignored because you're a chickenshit.

It's hard to say it's not even mildly based on race or nation, though, seeing as Trump focuses so hard on Mexico and almost completely ignores the Canadian border, overstayed visas, etc.  Only about half of illegal immigrants are Mexican, so why aren't the others a threat?

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:36 PMYup all of that and the above and RS article have been taken into account. Walmart has tons of racism and sexism lawsuits yearly, so by your limited scope, they are a racist company. When you deal with a great amount of people, shit happens. Was he out of line? sure, in some cases. He's an asshole, what do you expect?
Cherry pick the one thing that you can blame on a faceless company (which he ruled with an iron fist, making it impossible for him to be blameless in the matter), and ignore most of the other personal examples.  Chickenshittery at its finest!

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:36 PMThe Judge Curiel one, nope. The dudes Mexican so now it's racist to say it? It was about judging fairly in that case. Nothing wrong with making sure laws are upheld. And you know that but something tells me it doesn't matter.
It's racist because Trump said Curiel was incapable of doing his job for no reason other than him being Mexican.  I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:36 PMI'll bet you are always on the moral high ground huh "chickenshit"?
Hardly.  I know I'm flawed, but unlike you and Trumplethinskin, I'm capable admitting mistakes and owning my shittiness.

seieienbu

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:16 PM
Quote from: seieienbu on 08/23/2017, 01:51 PMNo response before so I guess I'll ask again. 

Sorry, didn't see this. The more important question is, what kind of person are YOU to assume silence means acceptance?
Actually, I assumed that you just missed it so I asked again.  I wouldn't have bothered repeating myself except shortly afterward my post you said...
At that point I figured it was worth clarifying.

I think that when people are legitimately wearing Nazi trappings they are deplorable.  I don't care what your job is, they are deplorable.  You can try to turn it around on me if you want but I asked a question out of legitimate curiosity.  Then, rather than disavowing these deplorable white supremacists, you ignored it and instead doubled down on how wrong people being called deplorable is provided that they are a taxpayer.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:16 PMBut to answer your question, fuck them. NAACP, BLM, Feminists, Antifa, UNCF, KKK, the far out crazy rightwing people that all for militias, Hannity (lol), hell, and special interest group all do nothing but divide. All of them. If you want an end to racism, sexism, and isms in general, none of them should exist. But it will never happen.
Perhaps I can help you on what people dislike about this whole "many many sides" thing; maybe I'm wrong here but it seems you just don't get it.  There is no equivalency between Nazis and anyone you can name that has been involved in any events in my lifetime in America.  Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda's attacks on September 11th are not remotely as vile as Nazis.  If you want something to compare with Nazis, you'd need to look to much greater evils like Pol Pot or Stalin.

I don't consider these deplorable United Statesmen as actual Nazis.  I think Nazi Sympathizer is a better term as these guys weren't in the army that my (and quite possibly your) grandfathers took up arms against.  That said, sympathizing with people who killed 9 million Jews is deplorable.  Standing alongside people who sympathize with these people is deplorable.  Not leaving as soon as you realize that these guys aren't a ridiculous and crazy minority but instead a sizable block of your protest is deplorable.  Everyone on the side of "Freedom of the Press" at Charlottesville was deplorable.

When I asked you if they were deplorable you responded simply "fuck em."  That's fine and probably a good enough answer (though imo the best answer would be a simple "Yes, they are deplorable").  Instead of patting yourself on the back showing that you're definitely on the right side of that one, immediately after saying "fuck em" you compare Nazi Sympathizers to the NAACP.  The NAACP was founded in 1909, the same year that this article was written.  You are equating an organization that was arguing that people in America shouldn't be lynched with people who shout "Heil Hitler!" while saluting with a swastika cockaded arm.

An organization that killed almost .5% of the world's population entirely because of their religious heritage cannot be compared to antifa, or BLM, or virtually anyone without a gross amount of exaggeration or false equivalency.  Nazis being as bad as they are is why it is generally considered bad form to bring them up as a comparison in an argument/discussion.  And allow me to be clear; I'm not saying that 2 groups of protesters meeting in a park and having a brawl is an acceptable thing in modern society.  In this case, however, a large portion of one of the groups identifies with Nazis.  If you identify with Nazis you are worse; Nazis are worse than anything you're likely to name. 

When you say something along the lines of "Nazis?  Fuck them" and then start listing all the other groups you don't like you are, in essence, accepting that Nazis and the others are equal.  You are either showing how you do not really dislike Nazis or you are so blind and contemptuous that you think that the groups you listed are actually as bad as a group of people who killed millions of jews in gas chambers.  When you say mention feminists, well, yes I do believe that modern feminism is often rather silly at best but they are not comparable to Nazis.

itsatarp

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 03:51 PM
QuoteMaybe he doesn't care about me personally, but he sure as hell is peeing in his cheerios over polls, protests, and all other forms of criticism.  He's such a fragile bitch.
That he is, no disagreement there.

QuoteBesides, I enjoy getting under your skin.  Bring the tears, chickenshit!
From how I have seen you on here, you don't posses the traits needed to get under my skin.

QuoteSure ya did, liar.  You didn't acknowledge the point in at all before now.
I am a busy man, even have to check my fan thread now. I miss a few things what can I say.

QuoteIt most certainly was a part of your point, and I conceded that maybe that instance wasn't racism but others were.... which you also ignored because you're a chickenshit.

It's hard to say it's not even mildly based on race or nation, though, seeing as Trump focuses so hard on Mexico and almost completely ignores the Canadian border, overstayed visas, etc.  Only about half of illegal immigrants are Mexican, so why aren't the others a threat?
Because a lot of illegals are coming through Mexico from other countries. This has been discussed multiple times. Mexico acknowledges Central America is a problem for them and us. Mexico is the gateway. A smart person sees the problem, identifies it, and then works to solve it. That is what's being done. Canada will be a problem soon, but the focus is on the exact problem now. Instead of crying about racism non stop, you should see what things are really about.

QuoteCherry pick the one thing that you can blame on a faceless company (which he ruled with an iron fist, making it impossible for him to be blameless in the matter), and ignore most of the other personal examples.  Chickenshittery at its finest!
I ignored them because only 1 of them, is actually racist. Judge Joe, contempt of court for upholding Federal Law. It is very reasonable that when cracking down on illegals, you wouldn't profile blacks, whites, Asians, indians. Probably Latinos and mexicans because, ya know, those are the ones that seem to be illegally crossing the most.

Trumps dad at KKK rally. It has not been proven, to my knowledge his father was part of the KKK. Again, stretching your ass off here. Not racist.

Khizr Khan's mom. Totally ignorant and disrespectful comment. Uncalled for and immature. Assuming she could speak because of how women are treated as dogs under sharia law is common. Not racist. Total asshole move though.

Discriminatory lawsuits. I will not pass judgement. 2 sides to every story and businesses are targets for lawsuits that otherwise would gain no traction.

Central Park 5. Because they were black, Latino and women were white, and he did what he did, does not equate to racism. He said nothing even remotely close. If anything he rushed to judgement. Imagine that. He gets blasted for reacting too soon, but then not reacting soon enough at another time. If anything, you provided nothing but more manufactured hatred, imagined racism, and many reasons not worth commenting on.

QuoteIt's racist because Trump said Curiel was incapable of doing his job for no reason other than him being Mexican.  I shouldn't have to explain it to you.
He indeed did question the ability to follow the law unbiased because of his involvement in the Trump University case. Trumps comments were total dick. Trump stretched a bit, which you should recognize easily, by saying the Judge would be unfair because of the wall and the Judge having strong ties to mexico. He most certainly did antagonize him! I am a fair person, you got this one right.

Obama Birth, lol. OMG obama was black and trump is white and questioned his legitimacy. It can only be RACISM!!!!!! Racism! Racism!!!! Racism! Racism! Racism!

1 out of 7

QuoteHardly.  I know I'm flawed, but unlike you and Trumplethinskin, I'm capable admitting mistakes and owning my shittiness.
Hmmm

itsatarp

Quote from: seieienbu on 08/23/2017, 07:57 PM
Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:16 PM
Quote from: seieienbu on 08/23/2017, 01:51 PMNo response before so I guess I'll ask again. 

Sorry, didn't see this. The more important question is, what kind of person are YOU to assume silence means acceptance?
Actually, I assumed that you just missed it so I asked again.  I wouldn't have bothered repeating myself except shortly afterward my post you said...
At that point I figured it was worth clarifying.

I think that when people are legitimately wearing Nazi trappings they are deplorable.  I don't care what your job is, they are deplorable.  You can try to turn it around on me if you want but I asked a question out of legitimate curiosity.  Then, rather than disavowing these deplorable white supremacists, you ignored it and instead doubled down on how wrong people being called deplorable is provided that they are a taxpayer.

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 02:16 PMBut to answer your question, fuck them. NAACP, BLM, Feminists, Antifa, UNCF, KKK, the far out crazy rightwing people that all for militias, Hannity (lol), hell, and special interest group all do nothing but divide. All of them. If you want an end to racism, sexism, and isms in general, none of them should exist. But it will never happen.
Perhaps I can help you on what people dislike about this whole "many many sides" thing; maybe I'm wrong here but it seems you just don't get it.  There is no equivalency between Nazis and anyone you can name that has been involved in any events in my lifetime in America.  Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda's attacks on September 11th are not remotely as vile as Nazis.  If you want something to compare with Nazis, you'd need to look to much greater evils like Pol Pot or Stalin.

I don't consider these deplorable United Statesmen as actual Nazis.  I think Nazi Sympathizer is a better term as these guys weren't in the army that my (and quite possibly your) grandfathers took up arms against.  That said, sympathizing with people who killed 9 million Jews is deplorable.  Standing alongside people who sympathize with these people is deplorable.  Not leaving as soon as you realize that these guys aren't a ridiculous and crazy minority but instead a sizable block of your protest is deplorable.  Everyone on the side of "Freedom of the Press" at Charlottesville was deplorable.

When I asked you if they were deplorable you responded simply "fuck em."  That's fine and probably a good enough answer (though imo the best answer would be a simple "Yes, they are deplorable").  Instead of patting yourself on the back showing that you're definitely on the right side of that one, immediately after saying "fuck em" you compare Nazi Sympathizers to the NAACP.  The NAACP was founded in 1909, the same year that this article was written.  You are equating an organization that was arguing that people in America shouldn't be lynched with people who shout "Heil Hitler!" while saluting with a swastika cockaded arm.

An organization that killed almost .5% of the world's population entirely because of their religious heritage cannot be compared to antifa, or BLM, or virtually anyone without a gross amount of exaggeration or false equivalency.  Nazis being as bad as they are is why it is generally considered bad form to bring them up as a comparison in an argument/discussion.  And allow me to be clear; I'm not saying that 2 groups of protesters meeting in a park and having a brawl is an acceptable thing in modern society.  In this case, however, a large portion of one of the groups identifies with Nazis.  If you identify with Nazis you are worse; Nazis are worse than anything you're likely to name. 

When you say something along the lines of "Nazis?  Fuck them" and then start listing all the other groups you don't like you are, in essence, accepting that Nazis and the others are equal.  You are either showing how you do not really dislike Nazis or you are so blind and contemptuous that you think that the groups you listed are actually as bad as a group of people who killed millions of jews in gas chambers.  When you say that feminists Why yes, I do believe that modern feminism is often rather silly at best but they are not comparable to Nazis.
I understand your points perfectly. And I do get it, but to me, this all falls under the picking up a turd by the clean end. The atrocities of the Nazis are the darkest time I can think of in recent history. I don't for a minute think that 1 race is superior. But I don't think hate of any kind is just a little better than another. They all start somewhere. Nip them in the bud, all of them so we don't have another atrocity on our hands again. We still do though and turn our backs to it every day. It's hard to convince me that anyone denouncing anything is genuine when there is still slavery in the world, human trafficking, leaders killing their own by the thousands, etc. All of the denouncing shit, proven by the reaction to Charlottesville by Trump, is all politicized. I think there are many out there that see it the same as me. Words aren't fixing it and no action taken, so if it walks like BS and smells like BS, it's probably BS.

ToyMachine78

I think the whole Nazi KKK thing is a nice boogeyman. These groups haven't been relevant or influential in decades. Are they deplorable... Yes. Do they have the right to assemble and espouse their views... Yes.

Charlottesville is the failure of the city/town officials, and police. Both sides, extreme left/extreme right, showed up to fight. Had they kept the group's separated, it would have played out differently.

NecroPhile

The chickenshit can't even use quotes properly.  What a maroon!

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 07:58 PMBecause a lot of illegals are coming through Mexico from other countries. This has been discussed multiple times. Mexico acknowledges Central America is a problem for them and us. Mexico is the gateway. A smart person sees the problem, identifies it, and then works to solve it. That is what's being done. Canada will be a problem soon, but the focus is on the exact problem now. Instead of crying about racism non stop, you should see what things are really about.
It's true that another 20% of illegal immigrants are from central and south american countries, but not all of them come over land through Mexico and cross illegally (many overstay visas or vacation in Canada and head south).  Any way you slice it, more than a third of illegal immigrants are basically being ignored, but I guess they don't matter and aren't possibly a threat because they're not Mexican.... but that's not possibly racist.  :lol:

Quote from: itsatarp on 08/23/2017, 07:58 PMI ignored them because only 1 of them, is actually racist.
One is enough to prove that he's hardly the "least racist person on earth".  Even you now agree he's at least mildly racist, so maybe there's hope for you deplorables yet.  :wink:

I won't bother going through each and explaining why they're racist or at least give an appearance of racial bias (the Least Racist Person Evah! would never do things that look even remotely racist), but you're clearly ignorant of Trump's history and don't really understand what racism is anyway.

Trump sure is pissed about McConnell and Ryan not passing legislation.  I guess Trump's too busy flip flopping on Afghanistan and pissing away our tax dollars on the campaign trail and golfing for him to actually help them draft something good.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 08:37 PMI think the whole Nazi KKK thing is a nice boogeyman. These groups haven't been relevant or influential in decades. Are they deplorable... Yes. Do they have the right to assemble and espouse their views... Yes.
Yes, but what about the Alt-Left?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/24/2017, 02:12 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/23/2017, 08:37 PMI think the whole Nazi KKK thing is a nice boogeyman. These groups haven't been relevant or influential in decades. Are they deplorable... Yes. Do they have the right to assemble and espouse their views... Yes.
Are they deplorable... Yes. Do they have the right to assemble and espouse their views... Yes.

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 08/24/2017, 02:16 PM
Are they deplorable... Yes. Do they have the right to assemble and espouse their views... Yes.
Should they be compared to literal Nazis?  No.  Doing so is false equivalence and normalizes Nazi sympathizers.

One group wants to kill all the Jews and make a whites only nation. 

A second group wants that first group to shut up.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: seieienbu on 08/24/2017, 03:32 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/24/2017, 02:16 PM
Should they be compared to literal Nazis?  No.  Doing so is false equivalence and normalizes Nazi sympathizers.

One group wants to kill all the Jews and make a whites only nation. 

A second group wants that first group to shut up.
Well the ones that show up toting communist flags and paraphernalia are no better than Nazis in my book. History is littered with the dead from communist regimes.