@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

SNES on psp

Started by wildfruit, 07/11/2016, 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

Has anyone found the perfect Snes emulator for psp? I have two and both are flawed. Both are ports of Snes 9x. I can get a good solid 60fps on the euphoria variant with most games but save states simply don't work. I also tried the tyl variant and while save states do work the frame rates are all over the place, either too fast or too slow. Can anyone recommend a better one that I can't seem to find? Should I give up and get a Snes? That biker move from Mars game is worth it alone.

Gredler

From my experience no, there are deal breaker issues with snes emu on psp to the point that I rarely if ever use my psp for snes. PS1, NEC, gameboy/color, NES, and Genesis/SMS/GG keep my psp charged and nearby all the time though.

SignOfZeta

Yeah, I don't think you're going to find anything better, sadly. Emulate earlier systems.
IMG

TR0N

If the snes emulator isn't working out for you on psp.Then i suggest a snes plus a flash cart any one of them snes powerpak,super everdrive and SD2SNES can play biker mice from mars.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec