10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

My youtube channel

Started by munchiaz, 11/19/2016, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

munchiaz

Hey everyone. I decided to start doing a lets play of Odin Sphere for PS4. I hope to post up content daily, and hope to get some of you guys watching. I had an issue with videos 3-5 with audio, so in game audio only, and my lispy voice will be back for part 6.

I also hope to have some older games represented on this channel, and some arcade stuff as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnfx_ilPi33_svxdz5YWGVeEm7JiQHHp9

munchiaz

got part 6 & 7 up on the channel now

munchiaz

Quote from: guest on 11/20/2016, 05:16 PMHaven't watched her but I subscribed. I'll go through and thumbs down everything later. ;)
Thanks Nul :)

munchiaz

OMG everyone!!! part 8 is up. Boss battle time

munchiaz

HOLY SHIT. part 9 is up everyone. come watch yall.

munchiaz

Start your morning off right with part 10 of my Odin Sphere lets play.

munchiaz

Part 11 is up for my Odin Sphere lets play. We test out an arcade stick in this ep.

Joe Redifer

I fell asleep during that video. :)

munchiaz

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/29/2016, 03:52 PMI fell asleep during that video. :)
Yuuuusssssss!!!!!!!!

Hittin you guys with a 2 piece tonight. Check out parts 12 and 13 of my Odin Sphere lets play

TR0N

Quote from: munchiaz on 11/29/2016, 11:52 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/29/2016, 03:52 PMI fell asleep during that video. :)
Yuuuusssssss!!!!!!!!

Hittin you guys with a 2 piece tonight. Check out parts 12 and 13 of my Odin Sphere lets play
Just a tip before the final chapter make sure each character is level up really good.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec