@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Ys Origin coming to PS4 & Vita in US courtesy of DotEmu!

Started by ParanoiaDragon, 12/04/2016, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Flare65

I'm hoping for a physical release for the Vita.  I think this game is currently on Steam.  I know they got one of the Y's games on there....

xcrement5x

Yeah!  Though it makes me wish I hadn't bought the Steam version now since I haven't even played it yet. 

Hopefully there are physical versions, I would think so if XSEED knows what is good for them.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Joe Redifer

But are there US versions? Ys 8 still doesn't have a US version and as far as I know nothing announced. Xseed will probably release it after the PS5 comes out. They translate one word per day.

NecroPhile

More Ys!  It's from DotEmu (not Xseed), and is slated to be in Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

*edit*

Duplicate threads merged.  PD beat Tron to the punch by five minutes.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 12/05/2016, 10:29 AMMore Ys!  It's from DotEmu (not Xseed), and is slated to be in Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

*edit*

Duplicate threads merged.  PD beat Tron to the punch by five minutes.  :mrgreen:
This happens allot to me when it comes to Ys threads  :oops: Still i wonder if this port will have a physical release or digital only.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

Most stuff they've done so far is digital only, but they've mostly (all?) been PC and phone stuff.  I sure hope they do physical releases now that they're branching into consoles, though, even if it's pre-order only small print runs.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

technozombie

I just picked up a PSTV on clearance at target. Hopefully, it will be compatible.

geise

This is nice and I would love to play Origins on the Vita.  I don't care for consoles as much since I own it for PC and have a nice size monitor.  I would also like it if they released a proper Ys VI Napishtim after this for the Vita. I am sure it's gonna be a no, but it is still my favorite of the 3 using this game engine.  Regardless this is wonderful news.  In regards to Ys 8 I thought this was already slated for an early 2017 date here in the states for the Vita.  I know Ys 8 will be released early Spring? in Japan for ps4.