The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

LMFAO

Started by cjameslv, 05/23/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

So today i found out while hanging out with saru, that the fucking piece of shit loser mike is long gone!! I love this Rot guy and i can't tell you how happy i was to read through all profs asshat followers posts crying about him leaving! I mean he deleted his account? BWahahahaha OMFG i had to post about it, i am so damn happy!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Why don't you leave too?  Nobody would miss you.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

sirhcman

I am glad you are back Chad!

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 05/23/2017, 09:10 AMWhy don't you leave too?  Nobody would miss you.
Read above post asshat. Your fucking wrong.

sirhcman

cjameslv

Oh damn, they died off huh. I'll see if i can get those links working again. Ty for heads up.

NecroPhile

Quote from: cjameslv on 05/23/2017, 01:52 PMRead above post asshat. Your fucking wrong.
Okay.  Change it to "nobody that matters would miss you".
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SignOfZeta

Personally, whoever you are, I don't think you'll still have an active account here in three months. You're another drama queen bitch attention whore like all the others (you probably ARE several of the others). I don't have to know the history or see your eBay feedback or whatever, I can just from what's written in this thread.

Honestly, anyone who "announces" themselves like you have here (and probably before your year and a half break) is a clearly another basket case.

All you have to do is act like a normal person and you'll last but it's probably impossible for you.
IMG

cjameslv

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 05/23/2017, 03:18 PMPersonally, whoever you are, I don't think you'll still have an active account here in three months. You're another drama queen bitch attention whore like all the others (you probably ARE several of the others). I don't have to know the history or see your eBay feedback or whatever, I can just from what's written in this thread.

Honestly, anyone who "announces" themselves like you have here (and probably before your year and a half break) is a clearly another basket case.

All you have to do is act like a normal person and you'll last but it's probably impossible for you.
Bitch please.

geise

You've always been a fucking try hard from day one on these forums. I never missed you and sad you're back to just start shit.

GohanX

Raffle? I'm in.

crazydean

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 05/23/2017, 03:18 PMAll you have to do is act like a normal person and you'll last but it's probably impossible for you.
Words to live by, people.

TheClash603

I am most disappointed by what may be the worst thread title I have ever seen.

NoSexGex

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/24/2017, 12:52 AMI am most disappointed by what may be the worst thread title I have ever seen.
I thought this was gonna be a thread about that hip-hop group
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!