RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

LMFAO

Started by cjameslv, 05/23/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

So today i found out while hanging out with saru, that the fucking piece of shit loser mike is long gone!! I love this Rot guy and i can't tell you how happy i was to read through all profs asshat followers posts crying about him leaving! I mean he deleted his account? BWahahahaha OMFG i had to post about it, i am so damn happy!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Why don't you leave too?  Nobody would miss you.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

sirhcman

I am glad you are back Chad!

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 05/23/2017, 09:10 AMWhy don't you leave too?  Nobody would miss you.
Read above post asshat. Your fucking wrong.

sirhcman

cjameslv

Oh damn, they died off huh. I'll see if i can get those links working again. Ty for heads up.

NecroPhile

Quote from: cjameslv on 05/23/2017, 01:52 PMRead above post asshat. Your fucking wrong.
Okay.  Change it to "nobody that matters would miss you".
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SignOfZeta

Personally, whoever you are, I don't think you'll still have an active account here in three months. You're another drama queen bitch attention whore like all the others (you probably ARE several of the others). I don't have to know the history or see your eBay feedback or whatever, I can just from what's written in this thread.

Honestly, anyone who "announces" themselves like you have here (and probably before your year and a half break) is a clearly another basket case.

All you have to do is act like a normal person and you'll last but it's probably impossible for you.
IMG

cjameslv

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 05/23/2017, 03:18 PMPersonally, whoever you are, I don't think you'll still have an active account here in three months. You're another drama queen bitch attention whore like all the others (you probably ARE several of the others). I don't have to know the history or see your eBay feedback or whatever, I can just from what's written in this thread.

Honestly, anyone who "announces" themselves like you have here (and probably before your year and a half break) is a clearly another basket case.

All you have to do is act like a normal person and you'll last but it's probably impossible for you.
Bitch please.

geise

You've always been a fucking try hard from day one on these forums. I never missed you and sad you're back to just start shit.

GohanX

Raffle? I'm in.

crazydean

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 05/23/2017, 03:18 PMAll you have to do is act like a normal person and you'll last but it's probably impossible for you.
Words to live by, people.

TheClash603

I am most disappointed by what may be the worst thread title I have ever seen.

NoSexGex

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/24/2017, 12:52 AMI am most disappointed by what may be the worst thread title I have ever seen.
I thought this was gonna be a thread about that hip-hop group
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!