The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Atari Box

Started by BigusSchmuck, 06/10/2017, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigusSchmuck

Hmm what could this be... A new console?

https://www.ataribox.com/

crazydean

Hmm...maybe it's going to be a $600 HD Atari in the vein of Analouge. There's not much info yet.

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

elmer

C'mon, isn't it obvious? It's the upcoming name change for the RetroBlox PolyMega AtariBox!  :wink:

Groover

Is there not already an FPGA Atari out there? I think it could be that or some shitty plug in play box.
IMG

SignOfZeta

If it's a Go computer, all right, sounds cool. If it has anything to do with video games that had Atari written on them then it can take a flying fuck at the moon.
IMG

CrackTiger

Probably just emulates pre-Jaguar Atari consoles, with a selection of built-in roms for each format and the ability to buy new roms digitally from a store.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

crazydean

There's a guy on AtariAge claiming to know what this is but he's not telling. He does say that it has nothing to do with the old Atari games and consoles.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: crazydean on 06/11/2017, 06:12 PMThere's a guy on AtariAge claiming to know what this is but he's not telling. He does say that it has nothing to do with the old Atari games and consoles.
That's what I was thinking hmmmmm. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/266480-new-atari-console-that-ataribox/

Michirin9801

https://youtu.be/Lk5bB7N5QuQ
According to ^this guy (who made the Sm4sh Rayman leak) this is probably fake...
It could be real, who knows? But umm... Yeah... This doesn't seem official...

bob

Hasnt Atari been relegated to nothing but a licensing model now?  I think anybody can just license the name and make whatever they want at this point?

"What did you have for breakfast today?"
"I had an Atari chocolate and marshmallow snack cake"

NecroPhile

It doesn't look like it's using a jaguar shell, so there's that.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Quote from: guest on 06/12/2017, 09:58 AMIt doesn't look like it's using a jaguar shell, so there's that.
dentist offices cornered that market

LostFlunky

My guess is that it is a subscription game service like Netflix for smart tvs and Rokus....

Yeah, that's fun...