10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Shoutbox

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/03/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

im skateboarding and eating cookies like a piece of shit.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

this chat pretty good.  its got a lot of features.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

Lol yeah right bro!

ClodBusted

This thread tastes like pineapple salad.

Arkhan Asylum

you taste like potato salad, so this is a win win

ClodBusted

I'm glad that you like how I taste. The pleasure is all mine.

Arkhan Asylum

im glad you get pleasure from me tasting you.

bob

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/03/2017, 11:19 PMim skateboarding
i would do a lot of things to get a 30 second video of this

ClodBusted

bob

Arkhan Asylum

STOP USING QUOTES THIS IS SHOUTBOX YOU FRIGGING PLEBOS

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/04/2017, 08:05 PMSTOP USING QUOTES THIS IS SHOUTBOX YOU FRIGGING PLEBOS
Why all the shouting?  :oops:

Arkhan Asylum

ITS CALLED SHOUTBOX NOT WHISPERBOX.

ClodBusted

I'm taking a dump right now.

Arkhan Asylum

sweet.  this is what dreams were made of. 

ClodBusted

Sweet dreams are made of cheese.

Arkhan Asylum

who am I to diss a bree.

o.pwuaioc

I cheddar the world and a feta cheese.

blueraven

Gorgonzola. And something else funny.

Arkhan Asylum

EVERYBODY'S GOUDA FOR MUENSTER

johnnykonami

I swiss you'd guys would just curd it out.

Arkhan Asylum

you dont like it when we colbyjack off?

Gredler

yo, how's the shoutbox crew today?

Arkhan Asylum

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/05/2017, 05:12 PMcheesy
And corny. Sweet beans with corn and greens...

Gredler

nice, bbl gttty

Arkhan Asylum

STOP USING THE MOTHERFUCKIN QUOTE BUTTON IN THE SHOUTBOX MAN GUY DUDE

THAT AINT HOW IT WORKS

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/05/2017, 09:29 PMSTOP USING THE MOTHERFUCKIN QUOTE BUTTON IN THE SHOUTBOX MAN GUY DUDE

THAT AINT HOW IT WORKS
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

blueraven

blueraven

stoppit Punch. Arks gonna flip out and write a wall of text and I don't have my whole lunch break to read said wall of text.

ClodBusted

Get out! And don't come back until you bring tits!

Arkhan Asylum

W
A
L
L

O
F

T
E
X
T

FFJFJFJFJFJFJFJFJJFFJFJF

blueraven

ClodBusted

Gredler

so I am considering learning deflemask. Thoughts?

blueraven

Why would you not?

blueraven

I CANT QUOTE CUZ ARK WILL HAVE A NINNYFIT

Arkhan Asylum

quoting is for quoters screw that.

Arkhan Asylum

i dont like deflemask.  trackers make me itchy

xcrement5x

Deflator Mouse?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

geise

Gredler

This weekends goals : Try deflemask and try promotion

seieienbu

I'm pretty sure he's talking about bats but in German.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NecroPhile

Thanks Dracula X.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gredler

Drakula X is the shiznit.

Arkhan Asylum

Dracula X is just a wannabe china warrior

Psycho Punch

china warrior is vigilante good edition

but

dragon wang is better. it has a laser shooting robot and the title is funny (ha ha WANG!!)!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

blueraven

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

It's time to go rogue. FTW.