Shoutbox

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/03/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gredler

screw all the facbook groups, I agree. Arkhan let's try one last time to make a decent pce facebook group - pcedev focused. blue why corel for text manipulation - what can you not do in photoshop with 8ms? creative cloud is ths shizniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit tho

o.pwuaioc

Why on earth would you have any FB group at all?!? Don't start more! You may think your nice pair of shoes is better than everyone else's covered in shit, but sooner or later you'll be walking, and Facebook is a road paved with shit.

Gredler

o.pwuaioc

Oops, don't want Arkhan to get upset. Removed the quote.

Gredler

le confused. I was joking about facebook group, I don't join those unless there are specific requests for my presence and I don't want to disappoint or hurt feelings. Even then I set everything to ignore/hide anyways though hahah

Gredler

I've not spent much time with deflemask yet, but I did spend more time with pro motion ng - and it's growing on me more and more! still slower for me than photoshop - no muscle memory - but still fun to toy with and I can see it's advantages. CHECKITOUT!

Arkhan Asylum

There are too many facebook groups and they serve no purpose other than moronic picture sharing of shit people bought, followed by pricefails and general ignorance/shitposting.

but my MSX group is OK.

Mostly because noone pays attention to it and everyones off fucking off in the other MSX group instead lol.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

o.pwuaioc

Well, you know what they say. The only good facebook group is a dead facebook group.

Arkhan Asylum

I kick out anyone that gets stupid. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

Arkhan Asylum

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 07/11/2017, 06:10 PMOops, don't want Arkhan to get upset. Removed the quote.
IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arkhan Asylum

yall motherfuckers suck at shoutbox

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/11/2017, 11:29 PMyall motherfuckers suck at shoutbox
Maybe if it were a real shoutbox...  :-"

blueraven

Corel was just before Illustrator.

Shoubox is le baq to attaq...
and will kick you in the nutsaq

Quotes are for other threads.

ClodBusted

Elizeteatalemnear.

seieienbu

Finally had a chance to catch up on the shoutbox.

Yeah, I used to use Word Perfect and a bit later Quattro Pro on an old IBM PS2 running OS/2 and later OS/2 Warp.  Good times.  Hilariously enough, I could get windows software to run on it more easily than a machine I built in college that ran Windows 2k. 

Facebook PCE groups kinda suck.  As do facebook groups for video gaming in general.  Nobody actually plays anything or has anything useful to say.  It's just "Yo, check out my mail call!" and "Look what I found today!" garbbo.  Then possibly a couple of title screens. 

I wonder what the TURBO GAME OF THE DAY is today?  Guess I'd better check facebook!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

blueraven

I... joined the facebook group. Tats invited me.

I love getting these messages at like 3AM and I think its an emergency text from a friend who is broken down and its a post where everyone is getting yelled at by some n00B with a youtube channel who is like

HEY HAVE YOU PLAYED LEGENDARY AXE ITS THE SHIT

An then i spend like 10 minutes trying to disable notifications for the group.

I'm hoping someone posts a cool meme or something.

ClodBusted

Arkhan Asylum

ClodBusted

Would you hit it?

Arkhan Asylum

with a potato masher

ClodBusted

I don't think you would do that if she would stand right in front of you.

Arkhan Asylum

you're right, id probably push her over and tell her "GETGOODMOTHERFUCKER"

and then 360 noscope her.

o.pwuaioc

Just realized where this thread was. Why isn't it in Chit-Chat?

Arkhan Asylum

because this is the turbotown shoutbox not the fuckin chitchatorama

seieienbu

It would be nice if the shout box was on every sub forum.  Then you could chat wherever. 

Not saying I want multiple shoutboxes though; don't be a fool. 

Arkhan Asylum

im going to shout my foot in your ass

kiss me.

Gredler

Pro motion is nice, but I think I need to buy it to really compare vs photoshop.. no layers is no good. f destructive workflows - I'm too old for that stuff

Arkhan Asylum

WE AINT GOT TIME FOR DESTRUCTOLAYERS.

Gredler

blueraven

NEW RULE NOT POSTING ANYTHING IN SHOUT WILL RESULT IN NOTHING

Arkhan Asylum

SHOUTBOX SHOUTS WHAT NINTENSHOUT

ClodBusted

Arkhan does what Turrican't.

Arkhan Asylum

turrican cant do anything

its like a limp dick at a gangbang

Gredler

Is the deflemask site down?? After finally getting a bit more of a handle on Pro Motion NG. I am considering buying it, that nagging "this thing you're trying to do is not available" window and lack of layers is discouraging... I want to mess with deflemask a bit, but when I went to the site I got a 404. What the heck, this makes me want to shout. let it all out on the box.

Arkhan Asylum

SHOUT. SHOUT. LET IT ALL OUT

TRACKERS ARE THINGS YOU CAN DO WITHOUT.

Gredler

Squirrel vs deflemask, battle of the ages! Can the musically-inept hobbyist create a acceptable song for his homebrew in one of these?! Only poor attempts at something inoffensive to the ears will tell! Be there for the rap battle, it will be in interspectacular, fantabulous, it'll blow your socks off. It's going to be one of those things where it's machine verses man, man vs woman, woman vs your mother. Be there, intergalactic rap battle, it's going to be instipituous.

Arkhan Asylum

lol, you're probably screwed in either case if you're a musically inept hobbyist

make that shit in a real music program and convert it over to MIDIIIIIIIIIIII

xcrement5x

Today I pour one out for Paulchat.  Looks like it disappeared last night into the ether, the last couple of messages were pretty light anyway :(
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

blueraven

PAULCHAT IS DEAD LONG LIVE SHOUTBOX FUCK DISCHORD CAPSLOCK FUCK YEAH

ClodBusted

Watched Spidermom Homecumming tonight. Was enjoyable.

Psycho Punch

aside from the super cringe worthy first 5 minutes (the part with spiderman's cellphone camera), yeah.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

Quote from: blueraven on 07/15/2017, 02:47 PMPAULCHAT IS DEAD LONG LIVE SHOUTBOX FUCK DISCHORD CAPSLOCK FUCK YEAH
Still the shoutbox isn't live damn it all !!! Still rip paulchat it did die rather quickly  :shock:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Arkhan Asylum

STOP USING QUOTES IN SHOUTBOX YOU TARDFUCKS.

aunt may is hot in the new spiderman.

good thing shes single.

seieienbu

It seems weird to me that over the last decade Aunt May has gotten younger and younger.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: seieienbu on 07/16/2017, 05:27 AMIt seems weird to me that over the last decade Aunt May has gotten younger and younger.
/CdU13xH.jpg
--DragonmasterDan

ClodBusted

seieienbu

The 2012 Spidey looks older than the one from 2002...

blueraven

Sony basically own Spiderman now, so I'm kind of over the whole "lets reboot spiderman 4th fucking time since 2001." I'll withhold judgement of the movie until I see it.