10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

MacOS

Started by DragonmasterDan, 11/28/2017, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

SignOfZeta

That's a pretty big fuckup. They only fire you for leaks though so I except that guy will be promoted to head of product design.
IMG

HuMan

Bugs like this make me happy to still be using obsolete versions of Mac OS X. Yeah, I said Mac OS X, not this "macOS" nonsense.

NecroPhile

OS X might as well be dead.  They only care about iOS.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: guest on 11/29/2017, 09:48 AMOS X might as well be dead.  They only care about iOS.
That's a good thing. That way they leave the Mac to be a useful tool instead of an everchanging gimmick.
IMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/29/2017, 09:48 AMOS X might as well be dead.  They only care about iOS.
True, the article even says Apple only offers bug bounties for iOS, not MacOS which to me is just ridiculous. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 11/28/2017, 11:06 PMThat's a pretty big fuckup. They only fire you for leaks though so I except that guy will be promoted to head of product design.
They already ordered the person responsible a slew of black turtlenecks.

"THIS GUY IS GOING PLACES"
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!