OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Gunhouse PS Vita / PS4

Started by exodus, 12/19/2017, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exodus

We released our puzzle/tower defense mashup Gunhouse for PSV. It's coming to PS4 in a couple weeks with higher res graphicisms and whatnot. It'll be cross-buy!

Let me know if you want a key, I've got plenty. Just leave a god-darned 5 star review!!! PM  me if you want one.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4221-PCSE01157_00-GUNHOUSECOOLTOWN

SignOfZeta

Me me me me me. Vita is all I have.
IMG

exodus

NecroPhile

Looks cute.  Y'all should do a physical version for Vita, class up LRG's offerings.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jlued686

I'd love one for PS4. Thanks!

exodus

KingDrool - PMed you, we'll see if that works!

Necro - uhhhhhhhhhhhh we are in fact going to do that :P we've got a 20 page manual!!

SignOfZeta

Wait, a 20 page manual for a Vita game? Does Sony actually accommodate that?
IMG

NecroPhile

I don't know how many pages are in them, but there's a few Vita games that came with manuals.  Shovel Knight and Soldner x2 come to mind.

SignOfZeta

That's good to know. I don't think I have any Vita games with documents that need staples. It's really a bummer, even $100 shit...yet I get two pounds of junk mail nobody wants every week...
IMG

exodus

yeah, it's allowed! There's room for it in the case and all that. It's silly that nobody takes advantage of it (also making manuals is hard work, and I guess people don't want to do stuff that's not required). PC Engine fans will enjoy our "warnings" at the end of the manual, too.

Sarumaru

I has a Vita. I was just watching a video on YouTube about this today. Didn't know we had Vita devs on this forum! How difficult is it to get games on the Vita?

ParanoiaDragon

Sweet!  Would it be possible to get keys for both PS4 & Vita versions or is that asking too much?  I'm not usually into tower defense games, but for you, I'll definitely be playing this one!
IMG

Psycho Punch

I have a PS4. Boss pls.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

exodus

PS4 + Vita is actually fine, because it's gonna be cross buy when it's out for PS4 (it's not yet, probably next month)

Honestly I'm not sure how it'll work if I give out vita keys now - will you get free PS4 later? No idea!

Sarumaru, do you mean the development process, or getting Sony to allow release?

ParanoiaDragon

Sweet, thanks man!  Any hope of eventual PS TV support?  Tried it on there first, & couldn't get it to work sadly.  I have no idea how hard &/or time consuming that might be?
IMG

exodus

it's a lot of work and has a separate contract that takes ages - there's just no point in doing it unfortunately!

NecroPhile

There's a point to it for me.  Playing on the TV is much better than on the little handheld.

exodus

oh yeah, I meant no point for us, since it'd just cost a lot of money that we don't have and wouldn't make back through sales :P

ParanoiaDragon

That stinks that it's a separate contract, booooo says I to Sony for that! :(
IMG

NecroPhile

Yeah, fuck Sony.  If they wanted the PSTV (and Vita) to succeed, they've sure done a piss poor job of supporting it and encouraging devs to support it.

exodus

honestly I don't think they did want PSTV to succeed. It seems like someone's pet project that somehow got through but nobody in the organization - I mean nobody - wanted to support. I was discouraged from getting involved with it from day one. Which sucks because it *should have* been a real cool thing, and it still almost is in spite of itself.

Gredler

Great coverage on Giantbomb dude, nice!!

exodus

Thanks, yeah! unfortunately some other sites just... couldn't figure out how the puzzle system worked and gave us lower scores because of it ;_;

jtucci31

Woah I didn't know someone from here was a part of this! I was on the fence but now I definitely have to check this out. Very cool exodus! I'll probably pick it up on PSN since I just got a 20% off coupon from Sony.

Can't wait to try it out now!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: exodus on 01/29/2018, 02:24 AMThanks, yeah! unfortunately some other sites just... couldn't figure out how the puzzle system worked and gave us lower scores because of it ;_;
Do you have any "pro level game play tutorials" or anything? I've never really understood this game for shit and just kind of bumble through it, I have to admit. :( I probably just need some VS time.
IMG

Gypsy

This looks pretty neat actually.

exodus

Quote from: guest on 02/03/2018, 01:25 PMWoah I didn't know someone from here was a part of this! I was on the fence but now I definitely have to check this out. Very cool exodus! I'll probably pick it up on PSN since I just got a 20% off coupon from Sony.

Can't wait to try it out now!
hope you don't hate it!!! ha ha

exodus

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/04/2018, 11:23 AMDo you have any "pro level game play tutorials" or anything? I've never really understood this game for shit and just kind of bumble through it, I have to admit. :( I probably just need some VS time.
I was going to do a stream but so few people are buying it that I'm feeling like what's the point! Maybe I will just for cool people. We do have a better tutorial in the vita/switch versions, and also a "help" section that hopefully sheds some more light. The difficult thing is to properly tutorialize it would take a couple months of work (because we're not set up to make specific puzzle interactions happen, like show X block in Y location, etc), and this game has already been worked on for too long.

Mathius

This looks super sweet! Do you still have any Vita keys?  :)

exodus

TheClash603

Looks great, I'll have to give it a try when the PS4 version comes out.

exodus

BTW, for everyone who got a vita key, the game should work on your PS4 now. Let me know how that process goes, I am not really sure how PSV/4 cross-buy works when one game comes out several months before the other!

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, I tried it a week or 2 ago when I noticed it in the store.
IMG

exodus

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, didn't notice any problems, downloaded it & it worked fine.
IMG

exodus

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

exodus

wahoooo, cool to see it out in the wild! enjoy the PCE reference in the back of the manual :3